*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Botoxed
« previous next »
: [1]
: Botoxed  ( 13511 )
Pandorra
: 507

« : November 19, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »

From time to time it happens, that after logging in the avatar becomes botoxed, as we name it. It does not only appear on me. So the avatars miss any facial movements except the eyelids. No tongue, no lips move. This gets obvious in the character profile as well as in rooms.
It does not help to log out and log in again. Only to close the program and start it up from the very beginning solves this problem. In many cases after first attempt, in some it needs several. It is a minor bug, cos there remains a way out. Nevertheless it can be quite annoying.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : November 19, 2016, 11:19:07 AM »

Hi Pandorra,

That happen sometimes yes this "bug" it's call the "mouth bug" !
Look here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3975.0.html

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : November 19, 2016, 01:40:08 PM »

Yes it is annoying and sometimes it takes me about four times to log in without getting this problem.

It isn't just happening to you Pandorra.   A lot of us are experiencing it I'm afraid.

Pandorra
: 507

« #3 : November 20, 2016, 05:44:15 AM »

Thanks, so it is well known already. Than nothing remains besides hoping for a fix.
Anyway I guess "getting botoxed" hits the nail quite well  ;D

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #4 : November 20, 2016, 06:42:49 AM »

I experienced that as well. It was gone after I downloaded and installed achat again.
Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #5 : January 02, 2017, 06:48:20 PM »

i thought I was the only one.  am currently uninstalling and reinstalling.  wondered if maybe I needed more memory on my computer or something?  of course, how do you tell your local computer guy that your sex game wont work, lmao.  will keep watch and see if they update the issue

Tharvun
: 75

« #6 : December 17, 2017, 04:13:57 AM »

Hello,

despite its an old topic I decided to answer and not start a new one.

The "mouth bug" or "botox bug or how ever you call it. Seems to be still not fixed. So far it was not so common and happend only time to time and if it got too annoying I reinstalled the game. But it seems (for me) the bug gets worse. I reinstalled the game yesterday and got all the updates too and things works - yesterday!

Today the bug is back. I mean its quite annoying if you would really have to reinstall - takes quite a while - if this happens regularly.

Would be nice if fixing this really old bug gets done.

T
zuzannah
: 1379

« #7 : December 18, 2017, 12:15:43 PM »

Happens to me as well.  Re-installing doesn't work for me.

The only solution I know of is Reboot or exit the client and start it again.  This doesn't work all the time though, unfortunately.  It's just a hope that it does.  My record for rebooting / Exiting and re-loading is Four times.

Eventually it works.  It's hit and Miss at the Mo.   Grrrrrrrr.

gingerbomb32
: 4

« #8 : December 24, 2019, 11:35:48 PM »

this bug is still an issue
: [1]  
« previous next »
: