*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  to whom do you send the clothes?
« previous next »
: [1]
: to whom do you send the clothes?  ( 5994 )
angelica_
: 9

« : February 28, 2017, 01:29:45 PM »

hello to everyone, once I created a dress how do I make it public? how do I sell it ?, I tried marie Email the staf but I never got no answer . :-[
Pandorra
: 507

« #1 : February 28, 2017, 03:07:15 PM »

Don't loose hope. It takes long to eternal to receive an answer.
Several month maybe no exception.
How long did you wait already?

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 28, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »

You had sent it to the right email. And I told you already, I have asked them to answer to you

angelica_
: 9

« #3 : February 28, 2017, 04:41:19 PM »

inviato 2 settimane fa circa ma altre volte ho inviato mail... ma nemmeno una risposta!!
GsCougar

« #4 : February 28, 2017, 05:36:37 PM »

AChat is working on the server. so you need to wait. Follow the address from the website. No Mod can accelerate you request. Keep sending and keep waiting. Sorry no better answer.

I try GOOGLE translator

AChat sta lavorando sul server. quindi è necessario aspettare. Seguire l'indirizzo dal sito web. No Mod può accelerare voi richiesta. Mantenere l'invio e continuare ad aspettare. Siamo spiacenti risposta non è migliore.
Tiger_Mike
: 29

« #5 : March 02, 2017, 06:34:19 PM »

Patience my friend :)
So far I sent 6 emails with several products and all I got is only a few nice posts from colleagues on this forum, who keep telling me to be patient! My first email to the support team was around the new-year-time (1st or 2nd January). However I did not get, even , a confirmation email to tell me whether my emails were received!!
It does not sound like encouraging to creators. I honestly stopped creating or even opening my account daily as I used to. And when I figured out (with personal efforts)  the way to create 3d stuff, and created a couple locations, I did not bother to send anything!
Sorry if I caused any disappointment but this is how it is :)

Cheers,

Mike

santony85
: 18

Follow the white rabbit

« #6 : May 07, 2017, 11:30:34 AM »

:) :)

jeppit
: 13

« #7 : April 26, 2018, 10:46:42 AM »

Patience my friend :)
So far I sent 6 emails with several products and all I got is only a few nice posts from colleagues on this forum, who keep telling me to be patient! My first email to the support team was around the new-year-time (1st or 2nd January). However I did not get, even , a confirmation email to tell me whether my emails were received!!
It does not sound like encouraging to creators. I honestly stopped creating or even opening my account daily as I used to. And when I figured out (with personal efforts)  the way to create 3d stuff, and created a couple locations, I did not bother to send anything!
Sorry if I caused any disappointment but this is how it is :)

Cheers,

Mike
=============
Its april 2018 not answering me ? So not much changed

: [1]  
« previous next »
: