*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  "Gooddbye Yellow Brick Road" or an open letter to 3 friends.
« previous next »
: [1]
: "Gooddbye Yellow Brick Road" or an open letter to 3 friends.  ( 4828 )
jade_kali
: 10

« : December 16, 2016, 05:47:29 AM »

Being kind of a Forum newb I was not really sure where to place this,I hope I picked the right spot.
We lost 3 high quality players yesterday and for some reason I need to put it down in writing(perhaps it makes me feel better...)
I realize after 3 years that losing friends is all part of the game at achat but when 3 of this caliber leave at the same time it stings a bit more then usual.

!.twiztedsoul (Lion)
2.shezawolf  (Tinman)
3.charrua     (Scarecrow.....I think I'll miss u the most)

I want to thank twiz for all the fun we had trying to outdo each other with our outfits....lol.
I want to thank sheza for making me a stronger person and how to deal with trolls.
I want to thank char for his dances and song selections.He was an enigma to some but was well loved nevertheless.

Thank you all for making my journey here in OZ a great one. It's been epic and I will never forget you.

Bye my friends(wish i could crying....lol)
Love u all,
Jade

charrua
: 5

« #1 : December 16, 2016, 08:20:22 PM »

Dearest Jade,

I am overwhelmed by your words.  Your sentiments, and thoughts have not gone unnoticed nor unfelt. 

I consider you my dearest friend, and with that comes a respect and a warm love for you.  You are everything a person could possibly say to define what a friend is. 

Along with you as my friend and my even deeper love for Maya; this declaration of mine has left me torn and confused.  Both of you have made this choice very difficult to commit to.

I realize I behaved irrationally and immature.  Most important of all, I was selfish and inconsiderate to you and especially Maya.  I took an action without considering the consequences to either of you.  I ask you both to forgive me.

I just hope that both of you will accept my apologies and greet me with open arms if I decide to return.  I do ask for your patience. 

Jade, you are my best friend and love you.
Maya, you are my dreams, hopes, and the everything of my joy.  I love you so much.

I am sorry for any and all distress I may have caused.

Charrua
Shezawolf
: 23

« #2 : December 18, 2016, 02:07:43 PM »

Hate to say it Jade but I stayed just more careful on being played by others giving hope.Im no different here than in real sometimes I wonder why im here at all

Shezawolf
: 23

« #3 : December 18, 2016, 06:32:46 PM »

1.it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return
2.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means alot to you,only to find in the end that it wasn`t meant to be
3.The best kind of friend is one you can sit with and never say a word
4.Its true we don`t know what we have till we lose it
5.It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone.a hour to like someone.and a day to love someone,but a lifetime to forget someone
6.Don`t go for looks,they can disappear in a heartbeat
7.The happiest of people don`t necessarily have the best of everything they make the most of everything that comes along their way
8.love begins with a smile,grows with a kiss,ends with a tear.When you were born,you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.Live your life so that when you die,you`re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying
9.A careless word may kindle strife,a cruel word may wreck a life,a timely word may level stress,a loving word may heal and bless
10.learn to forgive peoples mistakes,forgive with your heart,soul and mind it might save a true,love
11.The end of this Womans profile will read as this country song sings "God help My next 30 years"

jade_kali
: 10

« #4 : December 24, 2016, 06:17:08 AM »

I think I liked Number 9 the best....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : December 24, 2016, 06:36:23 AM »

Beautiful and wise words Shezawolf.
Certainly makes you think.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: