*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat Girl of 2016
« previous next »
: [1]
: Coolest, Nices and Bravest
Laura_AFS   -8 (66.7%)
Laura_AFS   -0 (0%)
Laura_AFS   -1 (8.3%)
Laura_AFS   -2 (16.7%)
Laura_AFS   -1 (8.3%)
: 10

: AChat Girl of 2016  ( 5634 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« : December 20, 2016, 03:09:27 AM »

Well we need to find the AChat girl of 2016..........

1: First you needed to Fall in love in 2016.............

2: Marry the one you Love in 2016.......

3: Get divorce and hold her head up HIGH in 2016.......

4: Must be the BEST friend Ever in 2016............
« : December 20, 2016, 04:54:31 AM Honeybatcher »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : December 20, 2016, 06:10:02 AM »

OMG !!!!!  This Vote is real Tricky.   I can't decide.    ::)

*Gets a pin and closes my eyes,   I'm voting for.....................  *sticks pin on the name..................*

Ohhhhh Looks like I'm voting for Laura.   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*   ::) ::)

« : December 20, 2016, 06:12:00 AM zuzannah »

Anatasia97

« #2 : December 20, 2016, 06:44:18 AM »

eny menny miny moe...to which one will my vote go??? yay... laura gets my vote..
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #3 : December 20, 2016, 07:27:08 AM »

I keep my vote secret but I voted  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #4 : December 20, 2016, 11:26:42 AM »

I vote for,  sorry not telling you

Gigi__1
: 41

« #5 : December 20, 2016, 07:28:47 PM »

and all around absolute greatest!
Honeybatcher, you are so right-on.
Laura, you are the best!
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #6 : December 21, 2016, 02:06:04 AM »

Well i just want to say this was just to make a point!!!!

Its Festive Season Time, a time to be happy and be with people you call Family and Friends.....

But if we have contest on the Forum and I decide who must win, believe me that person will win!!!

But No lets create secret accounts and post it there where everyone can see who they want to win!!!

But i Fuck NO don't i dare post something on someones Post that dare to threaten his/her plans for that person to win!!!

For example:
We can have a NFL contest that you can make people dress up !!!

Even Post how people need to look if there team loose........
"and this is just a example! Please don't take it serious"

But PLEASE don't post something in another persons contest for who you want to win!!!!

But yeah you can create secret accounts and post 8 votes for 1 person...........but that's fair!!!!!!

Don't you dare post that on my contest!!!!!

I think i also need to wake the Fuckt-up person inside me and call him Davidson!!!!

And please continue your votes, we need a winner before the end of the week!!!

P.S: Yes I DO and the Contestants permission to have this Contest!!! If anyone wanted to know!!!!!!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : December 21, 2016, 02:34:54 AM »

Can I make it very clear here,  that any contests involving the Forum Moderators are run fair and unbiased.

It's all very well making a point on one particular contest ( that the Moderators were even banned from voting in) but you raise suspicion whether you mean to or not on others.

The Moderators work very hard to ensure that our contests are run fair and transparent.  You can clearly see the contests we support because we post in it and explain the rules very clearly.

We work with members to improve  the fairness all the time which is paramount in any contests.

We always try to allow free speech but will moderate any direct insults and will quell any disputes between members and encourage to go to PM.

Its very simple, if you are suspicious of a contest, don't take part and don't support it.
Raise your suspicions in PM with the organisers and Moderators, even Achat if you feel it is warranted. The Moderators will always answer queries on the contests we support.

Please don't bring your disputes to Forum. It is unfair to legitimate contests and taints all the hard work done by contest organisers.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
MissFlora
: 23

« #8 : December 21, 2016, 03:16:00 AM »

I am afraid of badly voted with all the choices ... hmm .. for whom I will be able to vote .. hmm .. I do not know too much, I see a list with several Laura .. hmmm I think I will vote For Laura   ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: