*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Animation Editor
« previous next »
: [1]
: Animation Editor  ( 6846 )
Pandorra
: 507

« : December 24, 2016, 04:06:40 AM »

I met a strange behavior while editing poses.

After I finished the base animation and set finished state I started out with editing the first variation. While editing I figured out, that with each click the endings of some limbs (hand, feet)  move with each click an almost unnoticeable bit. May be one pixel only. That would not be too worse one may think, but after an edit with a lot of clicks the hands and feet look crooked like broken. What makes matter worse, the first frame of the variation is also affected which can not be corrected after setting the base animation at finished state coz it gets fixed.
To make things more strange that it even effects limbs of a person which is not edited. It is the click in the free space. I figured out that many quick clicks on a free space make the movement obvious.

Limbs were locked in the edited frames. It affects not every limb and I don't get a clue, if there is a reason or if it is simply random which limb is affected. I had a look at the editors manual intensely but could not find anything i might have done wrong.

Did anyone face this - I may call it a bug - before? I gets me really demotivated to go along with editing anything further. I have made even a fresh install of AChat recently, so I presume it is not coz my install has a failure.

I would really like to do more than getting a cold butt on Fridays without a panty and contribute something to this game, but this way its not possible. Any fix would be highly appreciated coz this way it is p.i.t.a. and simply unusable.

So far my complain.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Pandorra

« #1 : December 26, 2016, 05:24:10 AM »

Update:
Meanwhile I tested the affected animation on another computer and also another user did me the favor to check it. The bug was reproducible on every test. Therefore I may exclude that it is connected with my install of AChat. More probable it is a general bug of the editor.
I've sent an email to the support with the attached animation (tosend) file.

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : December 26, 2016, 10:41:36 AM »

Thanks for this info Pandorra :) Hope AChat answers soon, cause you can't use it this way

Pandorra

« #3 : January 27, 2017, 07:31:46 AM »

Update:

1 month passed without any note whatsoever. Not even like
"Received your mail. But because of the influence of Merkur on Saturn we are not able to do something right now. If we only could do now something right. Apologies."

Plain nothing!
Probably my mail went right down the spam folder.
« : January 27, 2017, 07:35:36 AM Pandorra »

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 27, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »

It's sad that they don't even give a short info.

Pandorra

« #5 : February 26, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »

Update:

2 month passed without any note whatsoever.

Pandorra

« #6 : March 28, 2017, 12:17:32 PM »

3rd month nothing.

I'm out! Forget about it.

dirtyElena
: 205

« #7 : April 30, 2017, 04:44:38 AM »

The AChat Team is working on a new -bug free- version of the editor.
I agree that the communication is poor and somebody should have replied to you, but  your posts and emails weren't ignored.

Greetings,
Elena
: [1]  
« previous next »
: