*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Necklaces for Girls and Shemales
« previous next »
: [1]
: Necklaces for Girls and Shemales  ( 3205 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : January 11, 2017, 04:49:11 AM »

Product Name: Necklace
Product Description: Be sexy!
Price 179 A$ and 639 A$ for the Gold Necklace

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
GsCougar

« #1 : January 11, 2017, 10:38:49 AM »

Well, it's a nice work I got the little one and I like it.

I would like to see the name of the Creator who developed those items :)

BUT hopefully "BackEnd" will be updated soon and the next step is MORE ITEMS to personalize your Avatar will be available in Shop soon :)

Thanks to the Creator of that nice detailed necklaces.

Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : January 11, 2017, 11:20:00 AM »

Bonjour NAT *câlin et bisous* ;)

Hallo SARAH *Umarmungen und Küsse*  :D

I too like this new update.

WHAT? NO WAY.

Kaitlyn actually likes something other than COLLARS?

Well, YES, believe it or not I DO, I was just waiting for an update worth praising. Sure, I wish this had been a release of COLLARS but I will have to wait for the "BACKEND", whatever that "BLACKHOLE" word means to quit gobbling up all the precious design n implementation team time. So GET it DONE and move on ...... wondering though who has been working on all these other "questionable" recent updates if this "BACKEND" is so important.

SHHHHH ...... Kait, behave. YOU promised yourself. ZIP it baby.

I too prefer the smaller, more elegant of the two designs and someday will purchase it. But for now my GOLD NECKLACE represents my COLLAR and I have NOT taken it off since it was offered by my Lady Andrea. I own ALL the necklaces. YES, even that gaudy overpriced gem.
But I have not worn one of those since my acceptance of Andrea's gift. Nor will I until I have a real COLLAR to replace it, free it from it's bondage of being something it is not.

And while I have already changed the topic, I must complement Vaughan for finding me a lovely, worn, leather collar with PEACHES inscribed on it. THANK YOU so much ....... I'll put a good word in for you to Sarah, tell her to keep YOU around.  ;D

I have rambled long enough, left my "trade" stamp.

Thank you to the DESIGNER for your beautiful creation and to someone in Achat for having a brain.  :o

Darn, just could not help myself, HARLEY is used to getting the last word.

Kait

« : January 11, 2017, 06:11:11 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : January 11, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »

Beautiful  both of them   I do not like gold but I do on this one
the shine is  great   ,,,, great work  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: