*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Emile
« previous next »
: [1]
: Emile  ( 7833 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : January 15, 2017, 02:43:34 PM »

Emile wasn’t comfortable with AChat City yet, mostly because he kept leaving on business and didn’t have a place of his own. But he had a woman already and she had a place, and he was finally walking back through the door.

“Baby? Andrea, I’m back” He called from the doorway, closing it and putting down his luggage. He wasn’t even sure if she was home.

A pale skinned brunette woman came dashing from the kitchen to meet him. “Daddy!” she smiled wide and threw herself into the chest of the tall thick shouldered black man. She was five foot nine but still looked up into his chocolate face. Holding him around the waist, she complained to him.

“You should have called. I’d have been ready.” she pouted.

“Ready?” He looked down with confused eyes.

She grinned mischievously up at him, “I’d have been naked.”

His whole face smiled at her. “Maybe I like to unwrap my presents, babygirl.”

“Mmm” Her eyes lit up and she pressed against him and wrapped her arms around his neck even as he leaned down to kiss her.

He reached down and with his big hand and squeezed her soft pillowy rump. Andrea was no girl, she was a lush mature woman, ripened to his tastes and always ready to please him. He met her on his first day here and made love to her that very night. It’s not that she was easy, it was just right, and they both knew it.

Now she hung on him, hungry for his lips and rubbing on his body. He took both hands to her jiggly ass now and lifted. Andrea planted her stockinged feet on his dress shoes so Emile could finally walk away from the door and towards the sofa. She giggled at his trials but she knew her muscled bald stud would come through for her. Finally there, he reached back and zipped down her black dress and let his hand again linger on her hot plump ass. Andrea kissed him deeply. Her tongue in his mouth as she melted against his hard body, until he broke free.

“Let’s take this off.” Emile grinned at her.

The thick figured woman dropped her arms from around his neck and looked at him with pouty lips. “You said you’d unwrap me, Daddy.”

Emile smiled even wider, “That I did.”

He pushed the black dress from her shoulders and slowly brought it down those round big boobs encased in a heavy black bra. The cleavage was deep and the scent of perfume grew. He wanted to put his tongue in that crack between the mountains but he wanted that thing off to. Emile decided for patience and scooped his hands under those heavy udders bent down to put his nose right in them. He smelled her “Obsession” and her flesh. He licked his pink tongue right up it and tasted her salty skin. Andrea purred under attention and wrapped her arms around his smooth sexy bald head, her hands rubbing the back of her man’s neck.

She wondered if he would pull them out of their cups and feast on her saucer plate nipples or if he would finish the “unwrapping” and then feed on her naked body. “I would have got naked, if he had called.” she thought to herself, but squealed as he decided to bite at the cloth covered nipple.

“Emile?!” she giggled like a young girl for him as she scrunched her arms to try and protect her tits.

“I want them” He said greedily but with a smile in his eyes.

She smiled seductively back. “Unhook me, and I’ll feed you.”

Without coming up, his hands reached around unhooked the black brassiere, and pulled at its ends even as she shrugged it off her shoulders. Her big knockers sagged down now from weight and time, but Emile hefted one with a smile before gorging on the hardening nipple. It was big and full and warm with her excitement. He cupped the other one as Andrea pushed her dress down the rest of the way, until she stood in just stockings.

Emile noticed as he suckled, and took the time to mention it. “No panties?”

Andrea cocked her head at the man feasting on her tits. “I get lonely when you’re not here.” she accused.

He heard her tone and stood up tall to take her in his arms. “I don’t like to leave you, and you know that.” He said plainly

“And I still get lonely, but you’re home now.” She put her hand to the front of his partially tented pants. “I like unwrapping gifts too.” She changed her tone and grinned at him.

Sitting on  the edge of the couch, her eyes gleamed as she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. “Suit pants were so much better than jeans,” she thought. They’re much easier for a man to slip off and they leave room for the most well endowed. She just let them drop to the floor once they were past his round muscled ass, and paused for a moment at the impressive bulge pressing from his boxers. With an audible sigh she rubbed her hand across it. It didn’t twitch under her caress, it MOVED. Like a snake, it moved in his boxers as it grew, firmer and longer. Andrea wanted it out in the daylight, so she could see it and hold it. Emile said nothing. He looked down as she pulled at his waist band 

It sprung out and she chuckled as this black Man snake bobbed in her face. It didn’t stand straight out, but hung bent, like an apple branch filled with ripe fruit. The head was wide and capped the slightly thinner shaft marvelously. Andrea moved her hands up to his hanging balls reverently and cupped them in adoration before letting her left hand move along the underbelly of this anaconda.  It bobbed again at her caress, but she pursed her lips and shushed it.

“Shh, Momma’s got you now.” She spoke sweetly, directly to the cock and gave it a little kiss upon its swollen head.

Emile was silent, but was smiling as she adored his manhood. He watched as she started to plant kisses upon it, moving her lips down its shaft. Her long dark hair trailed across its head as she licked and kissed the shaft. Andrea lifted it up and ran her tongue hungrily along its underside. Her eyes met Emile’s just before turning her face into it and engulfing the fat head. Eyes closed now, she hummed as she adored that dick filling her mouth, she moved on it slowly, lovingly, taking as much in as she could, covering it with her warm saliva and tasting his cock.

Emile watched and began to take off his suit coat and loosen his necktie. He thought of tying her hands with it as he pulled it from his neck, but she was using them so well. Instead he wrapped it around her throat and pulled it tight, getting her attention. Andrea looked up, a mouth full of cock with so much yet to go. He wrapped what was left around his hand like a leash, yanked on it, forcing more cock in her throat. Andrea’s eyes just looked up in more adoration.

“You must get it in your throat, before you get it in your pussy, Understood?” Emile was not harsh nor mean, he couldn’t have been more loving when he said it, but he expected to be obeyed.

Andrea gave just a little nod and sucked on him, pulling more of his meat into her. She could feel it pressed deep, all the way back. She took a big breath of air through her nose… and then swallowed him.

The head pushed down her throat and she felt him help by pulling the improvised leash yanking  her face to his groin until her nose buried in the course black curly hair. She kept swallowing and her throat muscles massaged his burgeoning cock. “If he got any bigger he might get stuck” she thought for a moment. She kept it up until she was nearly out of air, but she felt him begin to move and slipped it from her throat. Andrea took in a great gulp of air through her nose and around his fat cock as best she could then she felt it pushed in again and down her windpipe. Her mouth was hurting but his strong hand was firm at the back of her head. Emile was in control.

He watched her take it down, relished in the devotion she showed. He held her in place, but when her saw her go a paler white and her head involuntarily jerk, he would pull her hair, taking her from his cock, where she would breath again only to take it right back inside. He bucked against her face a few times, FUCKING her throat and then letting her gasp for air when he finally pulled out. Her eyes were crying and her lipstick smeared his tool, but at his feet she was beautiful.

The big black man caressed her face gently. “You want it that badly?”

“I NEED you,” she confessed with no shame.

Emile smiled and pressed her back upon the couch, and Andrea opened her legs for him. The bed would have been perfect, but she needed him now, and he knew it. Emile held his turgid cock and let it pry at the opening of her hole. With arms and legs opened, Andrea welcomed him home with a smile and then a gasp as he drove it in and rested upon her. There was no cry or scream as a girl might, but only the gasp and then a deep guttural moan of a woman. She clung to him at first, wrapped legs around his muscled ass, and arms around his big shoulders, as Emile settled into the warm welcoming saddle that was her pussy. He was fully in her and kissed her, letting her kiss him back before starting.

“Slow?” He smiled at her.

“Mmm” she purred beneath him and moved her hips in response. “At first.” she kept grinding against him. “Then FFuuck me.” she stretched out that word, showing its importance.

Emile moved his hips in an up and down circle. His dark cock pumped slowly and would nearly pull out before putting it back in. His lover moved beneath him, rotating her hips and running her hands up his muscled back. The noise of the couch set a rhythm; creak, groan, shush. Creak groan, shush, the give and take of the furniture as Andrea’s wide ass was pressed into it. So far it was a relaxed love making, but Emile’s cock went all the way in and Andrea breathed deep as he filled her and moaned gently as he pulled out. That long thick cock was gripped by her slick walls and her lips pulled along its shaft. Deep down it reached into secret crevices most men wouldn’t find.

Andrea purred under him with a few guttural moans into his ears. “You’re sooo hard.” She breathed.

Emile licked her earlobe and smiled. “I don’t play with myself like you do when I am away.” He teased.

Andrea clung all the harder, “Maybe I need punished.” she tempted.

Emile laughed lightly. Spankings weren’t really his thing and she knew it. “You ready?” He asked into her ear and felt the quick nod against his own head. Pulling away just enough to look down into her eyes, he gazed at her and spoke with an authority. “Ask for it.”

“FUCK ME, DADDY” No hesitation, no shame, obedience and desire fulfilled. Her eyes pleaded with the words.
He smiled for a moment and then it dropped as he got to work. Hooking his arm behind one knee he began to pump, to SHOVE his big cock in and out this velvety slick pussy. He worked for his own pleasure and for the pleasure her voice brought to his ears. Her wails and cries.

“DADDDDDDY!” it filled the room as well as the groaning of the couch. Her tones were deep and needful. She grunted to encourage him and cried aloud when he hit a certain spot. She wanted him on top, pressed close, to feel him against her as before. But Emile was a machine over top of her. His hips bucked in and his cock pistoned back and forth. He held her legs for access and dominance. He ruled this woman and worked her pussy, but not selfishly. He wanted her cum he wanted his name screamed to the heavens. He wanted her fulfilled and sated as any man with an ego would. She panted beneath him and moaned his name, or “Daddy”, even “baby”.

Andrea did not just lay there. Her hips still moved, her sex rocked into his. She met his thrusts as best she could. But he hammered into her, rocked her into the leather of the couch. Her fingers gripped the edge to pull herself back into position, to be ready for his next thrust, each one a SLAM into her saturated pussy. The thrusts were long but still quick, but not as deep as he could go, that she knew. She would ride him later to have control and take that full length and grind on her man. But now, now she was being FUCKED and loving the look of him in the living room lights. Her dark Knight above her, taking his spoils.

Emile put her legs on his chest and gripped her upper thighs and started slapping. Groin to sweet round ass cheek, he pummeled. A staccato rhythm of love and his own grunts. Andrea clamped down on him, tightening her hold on his invading member thinking he was going to cum, but emile brought her to the edge before pulling out and getting up.

“Over. NOW” he commanded.

Andrea hesitated as she came off the cliff she didn’t get to go over, but quickly flipped herself on the couch, putting her chin on the back and her knees on the cushion. Her ass was out and legs splayed as she waited. It wasn’t long. Emile slid his cock head once along that opening and pushed it in as it made that vulgar sound of air escaping. The sound of slapping again filled their ears as Emile pulled her back and forth along his cock. The hard steady pounding was the rhythm they wanted and the fucking she needed.

“OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, BABY!” Andrea pushed back, her fingers gripping the tops of the cushion. “Make me cum, Daddy!”

Emile was sweating now, his bald head glistened and his chocolate body shone across its glorious muscles. His fingers dug into her fleshy hips and his balls swung an arc that smacked her clit. He smelled the sex as the aroma poured off of them.  He growled his own need as the tension built in his sack. This woman gripped him and massaged him as no other could. Her pussy didn’t just “Take” him, it “worked” him. It embraced him and then danced with him.  Andrea was his match.

“I’m Cumming!” He called out and grabbed at her hair.

Andrea screamed as he jerked her head back, but this is what she wanted, this wasn’t pain this was “Fucking”. “Fill me, Daddy!”

He smiled, she always took it inside, loved to feel the hot fluid splash her walls and fill her emptiness. Even with oral she swallowed it all and kissed him clean. He felt her grip hard and his cock began to cum. It pulsed and he shoved deep, deep into her womb, her hot body. She was cumming too, Andrea hung her head as she growled her own fulfillment. Feeling his seed inside her had sent her over the edge. Her pussy spasmed on that massive cock and coaxed Emile’s sperm out of him. Together they clung motionless for a moment, and then Emile worked it in and out, letting his cum mix with her fluids and fill the room with a new smell of sex.

He was going to pull out but then heard a plea, “No, hold me.” she said into the cushion.

With a smile he pulled her up. His long thick cock still buried inside until that rump finally pushed him out with a plop. But he held her from behind and kissed her neck. She purred anew under his ministrations, tilting her head and reaching up for his.

“Mmm, welcome home, Emile. I missed you so.”

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #1 : January 17, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »

DAMN!!! sooo hot!

emile
: 7

Wandering Soul looking for an adventure

« #2 : January 17, 2017, 02:17:52 PM »

I am not a writer. I struggle to express my feelings, having been taught to keep them to myself. Time and experiences have taken a toll on me. I would never have been described as that “easy going GUY”, even when I wore a much younger face. Always more introverted, comfortable in my head. But I have dwelled there far too long, most of my limited social skills lost. Wandering with no clear direction, until I stumbled across this world.

On my very first day while attempting to navigate this complex place I was greeted in a Winter place by a woman, not a girl, with a smile in her voice. I still recall our initial conversation. You were so calm, so normal, not at all what I expected. There was no talk of sex, no cold invite, just a real conversation between two adults.

You were patient and helpful. I never felt uncomfortable, not once did I feel you were condescending. A wonderful conversation soon led to a dance. I remember feeling so comfortable with you. Time quickly passed away as it does when you are in the moment, until I found myself in ROOM with you in your loft dancing some more. The rest of that day stills seems like a dream. Never expecting what would happen between us or how I would feel afterwards.

Yes, I know there is a real person behind each of these avatars. I just never expected to become so attracted to one. Unlike me, you have a gift for words. And they touched me, managed to open my heart, even if only a little. For that alone, I thank you.
Our first date. Our first touches. Now in a story I can read over and over. Your words as real and fluid in your writing as I remember them on that first day. Andrea, you are a remarkable woman; intelligent, engaging, sensual and fun. I have no idea why ME, but I do not need that answer. I have already read the answer most important to me.

I know you have a spouse, we have already met. You both make me feel comfortable and welcome in this place.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome, Andrea and you too Kait.

Emile

santony85
: 18

Follow the white rabbit

« #3 : May 15, 2017, 06:21:11 AM »

:)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : July 29, 2017, 06:35:06 AM »

Emile went off to shower. His now limp cock dangling down between his legs. Andrea reclined on the sofa with her legs up and spread, running her fingers along her sloppy cooze with a smile on her face. That smile turned into a grin before she got up off her couch and moved with a purpose out of the living room.

Opening a bedroom door, Kaitlyn lay sleeping in the dark. Andrea went ahead and knelt on the bed next to her sleeping sapphic lover. It took just a nudge with her hand and Kait stirred.

“Hmm” she started “What time is it?” said the tanned California girl.

“Late, you sleepy head.” Andrea chastised with a smile. “And time for lunch” and at that she swung a knee over Kait’s head, putting her well used pussy right above the young woman’s lips. “Oh, and Emile is home.” She added before pulling Peaches’ mouth into her slot.

The blonde’s eyes went wide but most importantly her tongue went in. If Emile was home, her Mistress had been fucked. This wasn’t just a sticky mess of Andrea but a sticky mess of Emile too. Kaitlyn brought her hands up to her Lady’s wide bottom and pressed her face deep into wet, hot pussy. She could taste it now, the salty tang of Man cum mixed with the delicious creaminess of Andrea. Lady Andrea reached back and yanked the blanket off her little love. Peaches spread her legs wide knowing her Mistress wanted access. It was slow, just a finger slipped down her little slot as Andrea wiggled and writhed on her tongue.

Andrea’s other hand held Kait’s hair as she looked down and rotated her hips. “It’s good isn’t it, little pet?” Andrea didn’t wait for an answer before going on. “Daddy’s hot cum staying warm in my hot container.” Andrea plunged a finger into Kait’s sweet cooze. “He fucked me so hard, baby. And sooo DEEP. I hope you can get your tongue all the way in.” Andrea ground down.

For her part Kait reached deep with her tongue and let her upper lip press at Andrea’s clit. She was being smothered in pussy, wet, drenched pussy, and she actually felt the cum flow out and down her outstretched tongue. Her eyes looked up, with the light coming from the open door, she locked gazes with her Lady love, her Mistress. She kneaded that ass as if to coax more cum out. Andrea smiled down at her sweetest love, her hungry little bird. She began to ride back and forth. Kait’s nose mashing into her clit. She undulated her wide hips and rode that pretty girl’s face.

“Mmm, you sexy little slut” Andrea said with fierce desire. “Eat me all up, my little slave.”

Kait was trapped and could only obey, but she had no desires of being anywhere else. She kept her tongue rigid so Andrea could ride it and tried her utmost to reach her “G”Spot. She could feel the wetness all over her face and even trailing down her neck. Lady A did not neglect her charge, but still had two fingers knuckles deep in her slaves little cooze. She worked that tight young pussy back and forth and rubbed her thumb just gently along her hooded pearl. Her other hand gripped her own full hanging tit and flicked the nipple.

“You make me cum, little love, and maybe I’ll give you a present.” The older woman bargained.

Kait’s eyes went wide. There was never any telling what one of Lady Andrea’s presents might be. She closed her mouth now around that pussy and sucked while her tongue did circles along that nerve filled hole. Her lips made open mouthed kisses to Andrea’s vulva as her hands dug into the older woman’s ass to keep her mouth tight. Andrea had to put her hands on the headboard for support. Kait was good at this and Andrea’s motor was purring before she got in here. She could feel her lust build. She wanted to reach down grab the blonde by the hair, instead she gripped the headboard tight as she felt the wave build, hanging her head between her arms she began to grunt and then call out almost violently.

“Ugh ummm, FUCK…” Her breath was ragged. “AAAHHHH, PEACHES!” She pushed her knees out and smothered her sub beneath her.

Like a Tsunami it hit her, washed her away and flooded her sex. Kait was mashed beneath and felt her Lady’s ass shake in her hands. Kait’s eyes smiled wide as she indulged in her Mistress’s rapture. Her mouth sucking the cream from her lesbian love. She felt that quim pulse and move forward right on her own tongue. Andrea’s orgasm was hard, probably from the fucking she had already received, but Kaitlyn would take some of that credit. She could feel the spasms of the inner walls trying to grip her tongue. She would have shoved fingers in there but she was trapped tight beneath and could only use her mouth.

With eyes still closed and a grin slowly growing across her face, Andrea moved her knees down Kait’s body. She moved until her face was over the others and her body just hovering above. She smiled almost sleepily as her hand came up to caress her charge’s cheek. Even in the dim light it was easy to see the blond’s face coated in juices.

“Mmm, very good, little love.” the brunette said just above a whisper before licking her own cream from Kaitlyn’s face. “I think you did earn a reward.” She breathed.

“Something dirty and naughty, My Lady?” Kait looked like the cat that ate the canary.

Andrea kissed her deeply and tasted herself on those lips. “Come with me.”

She got up and grabbed Kait’s collar by the “D” ring and practically pulled the naked girl out of bed.

The hot water splashed down his dark muscled body. Down it ran into his forest of curly pubes and rinsed Andrea’s juices away. Emile felt relaxed but invigorated, and a smile was still on his lips. He soaped his large chest and ran the bar along his belly and behind to soap up the crevice of his hard round ass.

Andrea sneaked into the bathroom with Kaitlyn in tow. Shushing her to be quiet as the younger started to giggle. The towne house only had a spacious shower with no tub, but right now Andrea was very glad of that. She motioned for Kait to open the glass door first and pushed her in with her naked self right behind.

Emile knew someone was there and turned just in time to collide with the naked lean blonde.
“Ladies” Emile smiled slyly at the two gifts before him, a little surprised but ready to roll with it.

“Get him hard.” Andrea commanded and pressed Kaitlyn down by her shoulders as she moved in to kiss the big black man.

Kait held the ten inch beast in her hand and marveled at its soft length, while Andrea rubbed her naked breasts on Emile and kissed him passionately. Her fingers toyed with his solid chest as they tongue danced. Kait began stroking the dark chocolate snake and saucily licked its head. It took time. She could feel it swell, she could feel the blood begin to pulse through it, but slowly it expanded, it grew. It began to stand out. The sexy blonde opened her mouth W I D E and took the swelling head into her lips. It filled the opening and she took some inches in the rest she stroked along its fat length.

For his part, Emile was surrounded by naked wet flesh. He delved his hand into that deep ass crack and hefted a heavy tit. He could feel the blonde practically wrapped around his leg and working his cock, but for now left her alone. He kissed Andrea with tongues and passion even though she had drained his balls just a half hour before. He felt her fingertips along his nipples and across the curly hair of his chest. He heard her gasp as he pulled back her head by her dark hair and dove into her neck. He nibbled her and then bit.

“Oww” but she giggled “Dadddyyy?” and pulled away a little.

Emile looked at her with seriousness. “So is this a homecoming gift?” He patted Kait’s head to indicate her even as she sucked on his fat dick. “Do I get to open her little pussy?”

Andrea wasn’t sure what she had planned when she had pulled her sweet girl love in here to share, but Emile looked hungry for her. “Do you want her?” she asked without jealousy.

Kait knew she was being discussed and her eyes had opened wide at the thought of this man monster going inside her.

Emile pulled Andrea close, letting her flesh press tight to him so that Kait was nearly mashed between them. “I want to know that you will give her to me. That EVERYTHING you have is mine to plunder… if I wish.”

Andrea searched his eyes. It wasn’t about Kait, not really. It was about HER, her submission; to give him everything that she owned. All her holes, even if they were on Kait. Andrea knew her answer, she had told him this long ago. “All my treasures are yours.” she paused for effect and then cast her eyes downward in submission. “I belong to you.” she said with strength.

Kait had heard it all and still slurped this fat long cock. She looked up to her Mistress and her dark lover. She was worried about the girth, but her little pussy had an itch, a need that Andrea hadn’t filled, “and everything fits… eventually,” she thought to herself. Playfully her hand was between her legs. She had better be juiced up for what lay ahead.

Emile looked down at her, already wet from the cast off shower spray. Andrea caught her gaze as well, and when she looked to her Mistress instead of Emile he redirected her instantly with two fingers under her chin. “Tonight you look to me, little one.” He said with an authority voice that so far had been friendly in their conversations.

Kaitlyn swallowed. This was new, and pulled his meat from her mouth. “What should I call you?” The blonde was in all new territory here in D/s land.

“Emile will do, or “Sir” if it sets you at ease.” He said in his deep baritone.

“Yes, Emile.” Kait concentrated to keep her eyes only on him. So she didn’t see any of Andrea’s reactions.

“Up” he commanded and she stood up. “Hug” was next and she wrapped her slim tan arms around his muscled neck, where he grabbed her waist and lifted her from the ground. “HUG” again the command and she realized what the thick black man meant.

She hugged her legs about his torso and hung by his broad shoulders and bull like neck. Emile held her easily and she could feel his hard cock beneath her like a sturdy shelf that she sat upon. He walked from the shower as if carrying a hundred and ten pound woman was everyday,
straight to Andrea’s bedroom. She watched her Mistress follow and finally their eyes meet. “Was that a little smile?” Kait thought to herself as she took in Andrea’s face. But finally she was unceremoniously dropped down on the bed.

Emile Kneeled on the floor with each of Kait’s ankles in his hands. With a smile on his face he spoke. “First I want to see what my woman finds so delicious about this little pussy of yours.” and he pushed her ankles back along with her knees so Kait was opened like a buffet. He pressed his thick lips to sweet pink white girl pussy and kissed the already wet folds. His tongue swathed across her labia and tasted the nectar that is Kait’s. With a thick long forearm he made sure her legs stayed back as he delved a thick brown finger into her juicy pussy to lick it out like the last of a jar of jam. “Mmm, she is delicious” He smiled wide his approval and went down in earnest on her hot cunt.

Kait flung her head back as he sucked on her folds. Andrea knelt at her head and stroked her soft blonde hair as she watched. She dared not interact anymore than this. This was Emile’s show, but she did lick her lips and run a hand along her own nipples.

“Andrea, I’m gonna need some K-Y just to be sure we don’t hurt your girlfriend.” He instructed but never left Kait’s sweet, soft haired pussy.

“May I suggest some cooking oil?” The older brunette offered coyly. “Just to keep things… edible.” She finished with a small little grin.

“Go get it then.” He smiled and waved her away.

Kait lay there as the object of desire. “A sub needs to feel wanted” she remembered Andrea explaining, and right now she was feeling like the only food in a starving colony. She purred and reached for Emile’s head as he went back to the tender folds of her little quim. Her legs were pulled back and she arched forward to give his tongue access to her goodies. One thing was for sure, the man could lap pussy.

Andrea returned and stood by her man. As he stood up she had coated her hands in oil and rubbed them up and down his long dark shaft. She even grabbed the bottle to pour it on Kait’s hot puss. There she rubbed them both to Kait’s purring delight and Emile’s obvious hardening. Andrea loved the sight of both of them and soon she would see them merged. Emile leaned to her and kissed the voluptuous woman. Andrea kissed back with passion and love.

“You want to put me in her?” Kait heard that and looked to them. She felt ready. Ready and willing.

Andrea looked askance at him. “If you wish it, Emile.” Kait had never heard Andrea’s subservient voice, but with Emile she was docile and accommodating.

“I want to know you’re still good with this.” He asked directly.

Andrea gave a pleasing smile and didn’t hesitate. She took his thick and slick cock and guided it to Kait’s little hole. “I’m good, Daddy” She assured him, then began rubbing the head up and down the reddened swollen lips of her sweet charge, her pet, her Kait.

Emile looked into those hazel eyes as he gently pushed forward. Even as he heard the blonde girl gasp he watched Andrea’s eyes for regret. Andrea only moved his dick left or right to try and make him fit better. Emile pressed it in. His attention to Kait now, he grabbed up under her thighs and pulled her slowly to him. The blonde winced and cried like a kitten but never asked for mercy. Her hips moved on the bed, not to get away but to accommodate. As he worked his oiled cock into her oiled pussy, Andrea moved to the side to spectate, to watch her man fuck her girl.

Kait put her hands up in defense as Emile got over top of her, with his feet still on the floor and her ass at the edge. She pressed her pink palms to his deep brown chest. He pushed her legs wide and worked a few more inches in until he could settle slowly into her saddle. Kait was biting her lip and her body was tense. He waited, with the patients of Job, he waited. He felt how tight she was around him, how her skin was stretched to the maximum. He hovered over her with the strength of a immovable stone golem as she slowly calmed and her pussy stopped clamping. He cooed to her, and called her sweet things as if calming a doe ready to bolt.

Slowly he rocked. She felt it move inside her. “AAAHHhhhh.”

“Shh, pretty baby.” He assured. “It’s just cock”

Kait nodded agreement up at him or gave him the signal to go on. Either way It was a slow pump. No hip swinging, just a slow push in, then a rest and as gently he pulled out. Not all of it was going in, but she was taking what was given. His thick cock was lubed in oil and now a mix of her deep juices. Gently He lay low over her at the edge of the bed. His hips moved, pressing cock to cunt and pulling it nearly out. Kait was wails now as he fucked her truly but still slowly. The room filled with her song as the black man plundered her treasure box.

She still kept her hands between them, not that she could hold his weight off if she wanted to, but Andrea could see her tummy flex to tilt her pussy up to each thrust he gave. There was still light between them too, as Emile hadn’t given her every inch. The bed was creaking slowly and Kait was panting now. Each thrust was a gasp and every back stroke a cry. Kait ran her hands along that hard chest, feeling this man atop her. His rhythm slow but constant. Her pussy was stretched, and her juices flowed, but still it was tight. His cock felt like it would pull her inside out, just to all be shoved in again.

Emile wanted a better ride, so lifting her hips in his hands he commanded her, “Grab on,” and Kait clung to his neck and let herself be lifted like a ragdoll still impaled on his mighty spear. He put knees on the bed and moved them forward. One hand wrapped under her waist, the other moved up the bed until they reached the middle, where putting her down he pressed her knees nearly to her ears. She looked up at him, lustful and wanting, her body needing now this invader inside her. With his hands beneath her knees he began to buck, harder than he had before. He thrust unmercifully into her cunt. She lay open and unprotected under him and he PLUNDERED. He began taking that treasure instead of playing with it. All Kait could do was howl.

“OhGOD, OHGOD, OHGOD, OH FUCKING GOD!”

The bed creaked hard because he bounced her ass on every thrust. Kait was being FUCKED. Andrea watched, stunned and maybe a little jealous. She wanted to be pummeled like that too. She reached her hand to her dark haired thatch, and with spread legs began to diddle her pussy as she took in the ravaging of her sub. She jammed two fingers deep and hoped for a turn.

Emile was grunting as he pounded, but still he said sweet things to the slim blonde as he fucked her, “You got it all, pretty baby. Every inch.” and he thrust all the harder for emphasis. His body over hers he stared into her face, watched her lust and her eyes roll back as he throttled that pussy. “That’s it, little baby, get your fill.”

Kait arched under him, trying to help her mound meet his pounding groin. Her arms no longer between them but wrapping around her legs to keep them back and wide open. The room was filled with the sound of that SMACK and Kaitlyn’s cries. The staccato rhythm was the drumbeat of her pleasure. She had never been so full, and at the beginning she feared he would tear her apart. Now she wished it never to end. She wanted every inch. Emile bent low and licked her lips before kissing them. His face and eyes were tender as his lower body was a BEAST, attacking her sweet hole.

He felt her grip him and his balls tighten. They were both so near. Next time she could ride him, but now he was the conqueror, the invader. He buried his mouth into her neck and ate there as he kept fucking. The feeling of his swelling cock clued her to his release. Her tight quim was trying to spasm but she was so damn full. When he came, she was going to cum. She was sure of it. The image of that massive black dick exploding with white cream deep inside her filled her mind with the anticipation of it. She wanted that experience, to FEEL that explosion against her back wall.

Emile was on the verge now, just a few more strokes. He began to pull out to cum on cunt and belly. “NOOO!” the sweet young blonde protested. “PLEASE” and she actually pouted as she begged for his seed.

The black man smiled as he acquiesced. “OK princess” he said softly and buried it balls deep. All the air was pushed out of Kait with an “umphf” as he bottomed out his cock in her hole. She felt the explosion she wanted when his cock twitched and fired its load deep into her womb. It splashed her back wall just as she imagined and that triggered her own cum. Her toes curled and every muscle bound up as it hit her… and then released with a shriek. She came and her pussy was awash anew in juices mixing with his. Emile covered her with himself and held her as they both emptied their lust until finally they smiled at each other with bird eating grins.

The stud slowly got off of the sweet blonde princess, who lay sweaty and still catching her breath. He looked at his woman, who had watched the whole scene with fingers in her own sex.
With a smile he gave a final command before going to wash up, again.

“Andrea, come clean up your girl.”

Andrea smiled almost wickedly, “With pleasure, Daddy.”

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: