*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Keyboard / mouse remapping
« previous next »
: [1]
: Keyboard / mouse remapping  ( 1812 )
Anneths
: 1

« : January 15, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »

Hello,

I have a small question regarding the remapping the keyboard and mouse controls. As there is no option in game (as far as I did not manage to find one) I would like to know is there any .cfg or similar file in the game installation folder where I could do it manually until the option is implemented in game.

I bet I'm not the first one to ask this question, so before I waste my time looking for it in installation folder instead of having a good time playing the game, can someone be so kind and point me in the right direction how to remap the controls.
Also, to explain why i'm asking for it. Controls are standard and generally fine, but i would like to use wasd instead of arrows for example and remap free look from 3rd mouse button to 2nd (as it is not in use anyway). So this kind of little things would be much appreciated.

P.S.
If I somehow managed to miss option in game, my apologies. 

Thank you in advance and have fun.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: