*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Winter Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Winter Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 35553 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« : January 17, 2017, 11:56:12 AM »

Hello Everyone its that time of year where The Date Game comes around and once again I have been asked to run it.
Which I am more then happy to do  ;)

So I need you to add your name in this thread so I can add you to the list so at the closing date the MODS can make the drew and post it for the fun to start.

CLOSING DATE is Friday 24th February
This gives you a month to sign up for the fun and games.

The rules are simple and easy to understand:[/red]
- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap, pole dance or massage if you're a girl and a foot massage or body massage if you're a guy
- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
- Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,....  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
- Guys will perform a foot,body  massage, girls will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  If necessary,  if a pose does not exist,
  the receiver of the gift will make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed   Smiley
- The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards
- Both partner know it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. Only if both want more, they can have sex.
- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events
- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows   *Grin*[/yellow]

I hope the MODS will do the drew and post it on the 1st March

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : January 17, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »

Well Tangoracer is in for the date game 

Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : January 17, 2017, 02:45:26 PM »

Hi Tango *hugs*  I missed out on all this fun last year. I did not join until February and it took me some time to become comfortable here. But now I am almost ONE year old, I am experienced and ready to go.

I will have to check with my "WIFEY" to make sure she is COOL with her Peaches playing games, but she usually lets me have my way. IF not, there is always a punishment.
;D

I have learned to like that a lot too.  :o
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #3 : January 17, 2017, 03:03:49 PM »

Hi Tango *hugs*  I missed out on all this fun last year. I did not join until February and it took me some time to become comfortable here. But now I am almost ONE year old, I am experienced and ready to go.

I will have to check with my "WIFEY" to make sure she is COOL with her Peaches playing games, but she usually lets me have my way. IF not, there is always a punishment.
;D

Damn... if you go.... i will have to go too... all excuse is nice to be close to you my dear Kait ;) i will think about it! :P

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Javo
: 9

« #4 : January 17, 2017, 05:58:09 PM »

Javo joins :)

martinus
: 1446

« #5 : January 17, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »

count me in  ;D

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #6 : January 17, 2017, 11:45:08 PM »

You can count me in aswell Tango

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : January 18, 2017, 02:41:44 AM »

Count me in.  These dates are always good fun.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jade_kali
: 10

« #8 : January 18, 2017, 10:51:24 AM »

WOOOHOOOO!!!    I'm in!

Anatasia97

« #9 : January 18, 2017, 12:41:30 PM »

I'm In too..
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #10 : January 18, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »

;D

:)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Gigi__1
: 41

« #11 : January 19, 2017, 12:21:28 PM »

Only if both want more, they can have sex.

(LOL) You do realize, of course, that the above statement is superfluous, right?

jeanona31
: 503

« #12 : January 19, 2017, 12:38:57 PM »

Only if both want more, they can have sex.

(LOL) You do realize, of course, that the above statement is superfluous, right?

Gigi , hahaha I do agree with you, you're totally right. Maybe Tango just tried to discreetly suggest the possibility in case we aren't sure about it... or maybe he indirectly gives us permission to have sex if we want.... Imao   :D .  I hope Tango will clarify this .. Thanks for you're making me laugh. Hug.
« : January 19, 2017, 12:48:40 PM jeanona31 »

Lover
: 10350

« #13 : January 19, 2017, 04:21:42 PM »

Thus rule is to avoid any troubles. Sex is not part of the game and nobody should expect to have sex in room. Nobody can say "hey, but you agreed to room"
But of course, if both agree to do more than just dance/massage, we won't stop them ;) ;D

Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #14 : January 19, 2017, 10:59:04 PM »

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: