*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Creating 3D Products for BDSM!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Creating 3D Products for BDSM!  ( 2797 )
Tiger_Mike
: 29

« : February 10, 2017, 12:46:51 AM »

Hi everybody,
I would like to create some 3D products for Achat, such as Locations, Valuables, picture frames and other furniture items including BDSM stuff.
I have a few questions for those who created similar products before, especially those who use 3Ds Max:

1- How to create the 2 UV maps? I know how to get a UV map after adding the UV unwrap modifier but still confused about the second high map and also what to do with the first UV map I got?!
2- What dimensions should be compatible with Achat ? For example, what  dimensions should we apply for a CHAIR in 3ds max to have it matching the dimensions of the avatar in Achat?
3- What kind of objects should we create inside 3Ds Max? I createed simple standard object (box)  and  exported it as .X file which I succeeded to open in the aMV but still wonder if I should add any Materials or modifiers before exporting it to aMV?
4- If there is any tutorial about this matter, or an old thread that I missed, it would be great!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Mike :)

« : February 14, 2017, 03:33:23 PM Tiger_Mike »
jeanona31
: 503

« #1 : February 14, 2017, 05:09:20 AM »

Hi Mike,

Well I am glad you started this subject. We don't have many answers regardless 3d environments in the A-chat.
In the meantime, until we get answers, I suggest you just to relax and enjoy doing 3D work with this what we have now. Do with maps whatever you want, improvise, let your ideas fly, and the most important have a fun .. And of course post your works on the forum let us to see and to enjoy together with you.

Keep it up.
Cheers !!!  :-*
« : February 14, 2017, 01:58:41 PM jeanona31 »

Tiger_Mike
: 29

« #2 : February 14, 2017, 12:12:09 PM »

Thanks Jeanona,
So nice to have your response and advice here.
I am keeping my trials, but was hoping to hear from people who tried this kind of work. I have too many ideas and nice items to design especially for BDSM stuff. I might email my questions to the achat team once I hear back from them about my products.
Cheers ;)

Mike :)

« : February 14, 2017, 03:30:06 PM Tiger_Mike »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: