*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexuality
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should there be an extra slot to say if you're pansexual?
Yes   -6 (37.5%)
No   -10 (62.5%)
: 13

: Sexuality  ( 4400 )
Emma_L

« : February 14, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »

I know some people think it's the same as bisexual, it's not quite. Read up on the differences.
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #1 : February 15, 2017, 06:41:52 AM »

"Pansexual is a term that has been growing in recent years as a way for people to better identify their sexual identity. The word Pansexual is derived from the Greek prefix pan, meaning "all". The term is reflective of those who feel they are sexually/emotionally/spiritually capable of falling in love with all genders."
So how can this not be bisexual?
I've I'm not straight I'm gay if your girl your a lesbian! And if you like men and woman your bisexual! Why want to add a pansexual option?

GsCougar

« #2 : February 15, 2017, 09:50:33 AM »

I vote NO

I have to say YES to HBatcher. He is right in that case.

We got enough ways to choose.

Male
Female
BI

IF you like to add or change it could be LGTB

source;https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. A homosexual person is romantically or sexually attracted to people of their own gender.
Men who are romantically or sexually attracted to other men are called gay.
Women who are romantically or sexually attracted to other women can be called gay as well, but are usually called lesbians.
People who are romantically or sexually attracted to men and women are called bisexual.

Together homosexual, bisexual, and transgender people make up the LGBT community, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender.
 It is difficult to say how many people are homosexual. Homosexuality is known to exist in all cultures and countries.

For me, you can add another one :)

sapiosexual (plural sapiosexuals)

A person who is sexually attracted to intelligence or the human mind before appearance
But I think what would be a great help in this game is to SEE the orientation in the Meetingplace behind the name.

Blue Name = Straight Male
Red Name = Straight Female
Rainbow Name = BI Sexual all Genders

That might would help.

But best way, have a nice Hello and ASK :)
and don't be mad if some say Thanks but NO thanks :)

SO keep smiling and have fun.

Coug :)

Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #3 : December 18, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »

ok I'm confused here, are your talking sexuality, ie hetro, bi and gay or male female and bi? you seem to be saying both. and then you get to Tg's, that can get very confusing lol, person born as a man, transgends to a female but is legally still a man falls in love with a woman who transgends to a man but is legally still a woman who then have a 3 some with a man who transgends to a woman is legally a woman. confused? so am I and I just wrote it, surely hetro, bi and gay are enough and then we talk to each other and find out if we like? much more fun then reading labels that can change

:) Davina :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: