*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Worldwide holidays - MAY
« previous next »
: [1]
: Worldwide holidays - MAY  ( 4358 )
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« : March 02, 2017, 05:37:37 AM »

MAY!

14th May - Mothers Day (USA)
(ideas needed)

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #1 : May 04, 2017, 12:24:43 AM »

Space outfits on or if you're creative have a go at recreating one of the star wars characters :)

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

Post your pictures

Kaitlyn1989

« #2 : May 04, 2017, 07:53:54 AM »

Hi ya Minni *hugs*

Looking for Mothers Day ideas? Gifts? And celebrating Star Wars too.   ;D

Well, I have been informed by Andrea that I am a "non-nerd" as I recently mixed up species and worlds in this mornings note to her. She is my Gamer Girl, well acquainted with many galaxies, including Star Wars and Mass Effect. Me ..... not so much. Making a major faux pas, which comes with consequences, confusing the Asari and Twi'lek. Of course Andrea quickly schooled me.    ::)

However, my punishment has provided me with a GREAT Mothers Day gift idea while also celebrating the spirit of Star Wars which she and many of you here honor. Among the ropes, feathers and other whims gathered by my Lady for my pending punishment, I found these as well.....

hmm, a matching set. Color coordinated too. What Mother couldn't use a pair of these? Wondering which one goes where? I will let you know later, I am sure Andrea knows,  ;D
samisweetie
: 5

I love unicorns :P

« #3 : May 04, 2017, 07:58:45 AM »

Well that is a pretty great may the 4th gift
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : May 05, 2017, 03:47:43 AM »

Lets all wear Pink or something pink on that day in the meeting rooms to show our Mom's we love them dearly.

Go Mom's Go

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kaitlyn1989

« #5 : May 13, 2017, 11:13:00 PM »

Wishing all those Mothers in all our worlds that made countless sacrifices for their children, husband and family .....

HAPPY  MOTHER'S  DAY

This is YOUR day. WHY? Because you earn it EVERY DAY

I owe everything to my Mother, I will never be able to adequately thank her for all she has done for me, I can only try to be as committed to my future children n family as she was to me. 
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : May 14, 2017, 05:25:46 AM »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: