*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Get Well Soon GsCoug , Gorgeous GsCoug ,my dear friend ⋆✯★✯
« previous next »
: [1]
: Get Well Soon GsCoug , Gorgeous GsCoug ,my dear friend ⋆✯★✯  ( 5248 )
jeanona31
: 503

My dear friend, gorgeous amazing Sarah...
I miss you, your posts and spirit around, hope you'll soon feel great and come back. I dont know what to do or how to help you to go thru, so I guess I needed to start this topic. If I can only make you smile at least, means that is worth it. Sure you brought me a lot of smiles and laughs, everytime when we chatted. And I always smile when I remember our chats.   :-*

I miss your energy and humor, cant wait to see you around ....  ⋆✯★✯ Its blessing to have you for a friend ⋆✯★✯
Conquer, I mean kickass that F.... weakness and come back .. Sorry for the expression.  ::)

Hope you like Irish things   ::)

« : April 03, 2017, 04:04:34 PM jeanona31 »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

I miss you. Get Well Soon
V. xxx

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Kaitlyn1989

*Hugs* Sarah, I am just learning of your burden. I have read your words, Jeans and now Vaughan’s whose touch me the most. For I too feel as he does for Andrea. Her pain n sorrow becomes mine. Yes, we too have crossed a line, gone too far, shared too much. So beyond “let’s just pretend” anymore. It is in V’s selection of words n meme’s that I know this.

I do not know what burdens your heart or your state of mind only that it must be very real and challenging if it weighs so heavy on someone as you. I have never known you to be an attention seeker. Like Jean, I do not possess the language to console n soothe you. Mend you. But I feel for you, I care for your wellbeing and you are in my thoughts. I pray for you, for your spirit. Sharing my energy with you.

I return briefly from a two month hiatus to find the forum lifeless, superficial, with no depth. No humor, no FEELING. Well, with the exception of Foxy, “Good Girl”, and a few other Usual Suspects. Then I realize why. I see no posts from those that brought this forum to life, engaged others, facilitated new posts. I fear the apathy will soon put this place to sleep, drained of energy by all the Forum vamps that feed on those who contribute so much of their time and energy to make this a FUN place for all.

YOU of course are one of those very LIFE givers. So willing to share your time, creativity and knowledge. We, the forum, can’t afford to lose you. Sarah, you are one of those that makes this a better world to live in.

I pray the heaviness within you is NOT related to the burden you so selflessly adopted. The resurrection of the Tattler, if it is I share in its blame. I was so eager to get involved n participate then leave you n Jean with all the work as soon as I found myself overwhelmed by the weight of my own actions, commitments, RL challenges and TIME. That precious commodity that waits for NO ONE and relentlessly pushes us forward whether we want to move or not.

May you find the strength to heal your spiritual world.

If you ever need an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on or a hug. I am only a PM or email away. I have always considered YOU a friend.

Kaitlyn
« : April 04, 2017, 11:46:44 AM Kaitlyn1989 »
GsCougar

I will pass on those wishes to those all who suffer in any way in silence and alone.

Share those wishes with People who don't have friends like that.

Yes, I am going to a dark valley right now, fight some issue of health and spirit pain.

All I can say "Thank you, my friends" 

It might take a little while, but I hope to be back on track soon again.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

There is always someone thinking of you. There is always someone sending you positive energy. There is always someone smiling for you. And I'm there too :) ;)

Get well soon Sarah!

jeanona31
: 503

My dear Sarah,

Hope you feel better now.I have a need to share here one of my favorite songs. I listened and thought about you. Thanks God for remarkable women and friend like you are, who spreading joy, love and laughter.
I miss you.  :-*  Get well soon !! Küsse !!

Placido Domingo - Love story
                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0HmFLYGGM

✯★✯ Love Story ✯★✯

Where do I begin...
                                  To tell the story of how great a love can be
                                  The sweet love story that is older than the sea
                                  The simple truth about the love she brings to me
                                  Where do I start...

With her first hello she gave a meaning to this empty world of mine
                                  There will never be another love, another time
                                  She came into my life and made the living fine
                                  She fills my heart
                                  She fills my heart
                                  With very special things
                                  With angel songs
                                  With wild imaginings
                                  She fills my soul
                                  With so much love that anywhere I go
                                  I am never lonely
                                  With her along who can be lonely?
                                  I reach for her hand
                                  It is always there

How long does it last?
                                  Can love be measured by the hours in a day
                                  I have no answer now
                                  But this much I can say
                                  I know I will need her till the stars all burn away

She fills my heart
                                  She fills my heart
                                  With very special things
                                  With angel songs
                                  With wild imaginings
                                  She fills my soul
                                  With so much love that anywhere I go
                                  I am never lonely
                                  With her along who can be lonely?
                                  I reach for her hand
                                  It is always there...

« : April 06, 2017, 06:52:55 AM jeanona31 »

zuzannah
: 1379

Coug, I know what you're on about.

I am also getting a little tired with this "game",   but I still come here though.

I hope you are ok and I hope to see / chat with you in the future.

Kisses and Hugs.   

: [1]  
« previous next »
: