*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New character picture is not displayed in the room
« previous next »
: [1]
: New character picture is not displayed in the room  ( 5090 )
Melora
: 7

« : April 04, 2017, 12:50:08 AM »

Hi,

I have uploaded a new characterpicture here on the page and previously deleted the old one. Here on the page and in the profile in the game the new picture is displayed in the profile.

In the room but still the old picture is displayed even though I deleted the old.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help
Mel
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 05, 2017, 03:19:53 PM »

Your new pic should be shown. Maybe after a complete restart/refresh everything is fine

Melora

« #2 : April 06, 2017, 10:41:39 AM »

The picture on my profile and in the room is not exactly the same. The picture is differently cut. In the room is still a picture shown which has long been deleted.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 10, 2017, 11:17:53 AM »

Can anyone tell us if this glitch been resolved yet?

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Katty24h
: 24

« #4 : April 10, 2017, 12:07:40 PM »

It's still happening.
I was just in room with a player who has changed the profile picture several weeks ago and the old one is still showing in room.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : April 10, 2017, 12:13:13 PM »

Thank you Katty24h.   I'll report it to Achat.

Anyone else having this problem, please send a complaint to  "Support"  above.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Melora

« #6 : April 17, 2017, 03:51:16 AM »

@Brandybee - Did you report this with my picture or do I have to report this to the support?
Melora

« #7 : October 27, 2017, 11:32:19 AM »

The error is always not fixed. a different image is displayed in the list than in the room.

Kisses
Mel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: