*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I WANT MY HAIR BACK!!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: I WANT MY HAIR BACK!!!!  ( 7138 )
cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« : April 25, 2017, 08:07:04 AM »

What happened  with my silver blonde ponnytail hair???

ITS DISGUSTINGG!!!!!!!
I want my hair back!!!!!!

I dont want this new style with other color! I WANT MY BLONDE PONNYTAIL!!!!

OMFG!!!!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 25, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »

I have to agree,  I want my gingery brown one back too.

The new one is nice at the back but the front is GOD GRANNY AWFUL &  the wrong colour.

Please if nothing else,  give us the choice of both!!

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #2 : April 25, 2017, 01:32:30 PM »

I WANT MY HAIR BACK!

I WANT MY HAIRSTYLE AND MY HAIR COLOR BACK! THE SAME!

IF YOU - ACHAT TEAM - WANT  CHANGE SOMETHING IN HAIR, JUST CREATE A NEW HAIR MODEL STYLE/COLOR, WHO WILL LIKE, WILL BUY. DONT CHANGE  THE THINGS WORKING GOOD  IN GAME!

GIMME MY HAIR BACK! ANIMALS! LISTEN YOUR CLIENTS, YOUR PUBLIC! "VOX POPULI", BASTARDS!

KISSES ALL

« : April 25, 2017, 02:13:06 PM cassianna »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : April 26, 2017, 08:29:12 AM »

Achat  give  Cassianna her hair back that is her trademark  ..

I do like the new colors  omg the black ones are so nice they  give  life to the hair
 But Cassi needs her hair    and I agree to bring it back or make  one   just like the  old one  !

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
cassianna

The Silver Blonde

« #4 : April 27, 2017, 06:35:01 AM »

Thankyou Foxy!!!!!

You understand me!!!! kissessss!!!

and, olk...

Thankyou achat!!! Iam Blonde again!

Silver Blonde is back! To celebrate I posted a new pic of my "new" hair in Silver Blonde Garage. You can check here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4179.msg160273.html#new

But... the new hairtyle have diferences from the old style. I want the old style !!!! But I donnt will start disturb ...  now. Hihihihi

Kisses All

Nkunke
: 4

« #5 : April 30, 2017, 09:35:26 AM »

Please Achat, give our old hairstyles back also to me to my spouse jess82!

I really liked them and I've always considered them our trademarks too! That's how we always looked, the new ones look very different, they're not what we paid for and I don't like the changes!

And give Cassianna her original haiirstyle back too!

Also that'd be reasonable to add new hairstyles as new options to choose and buy separately - you could make more money this way and people who paid for something that looked the way they apparently liked are now upset for having something different they often don't like.

I think everone should have what the paid you for, that's only fair.

So please, please, please give us our hair back!!!
santony85
: 18

Follow the white rabbit

« #6 : May 07, 2017, 11:31:43 AM »

:) :)

lefleur
: 90

« #7 : May 16, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »

I want the old hair of cassiana, you heard? !!!

jess82
: 7

« #8 : July 24, 2017, 10:34:30 PM »

I also would like my old hairstyle back! My spouse Nkunke wants hers as well as mine and I feel the same for her to have it back if she chooses and any others.allowing even more hairstyles means more $$ coming to them as we spend our a$ to get what we want!

P.S kitten love my achat update keeps failing, I hope you find this so you know that<3, and I sent you a private message here, you can find it in my messages tab :)....I miss you dearest and will cumm back as soon as I can<3:)<3:)<3
: [1]  
« previous next »
: