*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  City Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: City Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 30602 )
DarkSpeider
: 25

« : April 30, 2017, 08:02:42 AM »

Hello Everyone I thought why isn't there a City Meeting place Date game, there is a winter one so i'll will do the city edition of 2017.
So I need you to add your name in this thread so I can add you to the list so at the closing date the MODD can make the drew and post it for the fun to start.

CLOSING DATE is Saturday 24th June
This gives you a month to sign up for the fun and games.

The rules are simple and easy to understand:
- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap, pole dance or massage if you're a girl and a foot massage or body massage if you're a guy
- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver
- Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners,....  you can have a  partner who is MALE, FEMALE or SHEMALE.
- Guys will perform a foot,body  massage, girls will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  If necessary,  if a pose does not exist,
  the receiver of the gift will make a temporary avatar for the gift to be performed   Smiley
- The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post here afterwards
- Both partner know it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. Only if both want more, they can have sex.
- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events
- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village so spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows   *Grin*

I hope the MODS will do the drew and post it on the 1st July
« : May 05, 2017, 01:23:53 AM DarkSpeider »

DarkSpeider

« #1 : April 30, 2017, 08:07:22 AM »

I count myself and Dutcheros69 in

DarkSpeider

« #2 : April 30, 2017, 08:10:37 AM »

So on the list so far
Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

DutchEros69                                                                  DarkSpeider

« : May 15, 2017, 05:45:39 AM DarkSpeider »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : April 30, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

Please check your dates and make sure it is the MODS who are running the draw! (per MY rules you copied)

COUNT ME OUT!

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #4 : May 01, 2017, 03:09:29 AM »

On the priviso that the Moderators are going to do the draw...

I don't mind being included.
I enjoy a date and meeting new friends and making a pic report.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
DarkSpeider

« #5 : May 05, 2017, 01:22:29 AM »

So on the list so far
Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

DutchEros69                                                                  DarkSpeider
Vaughan                                                                         

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : May 06, 2017, 07:59:03 AM »

DarkSpeider is collecting names in this topic and organising this Meet & Greet Game.

If there is enough interest, I or another Moderator will arrange for a *random* draw to take place.

For the good of forum and the game, I'll obviously ensure - no one is paired who has a player on ignore.
So if you do sign up for this meet and greet game, please send me a Private Message if such a person is also listed as playing.
By the Achat Gods - we dont want to cause more friction

CITY MEETING PLACE - MEET & GREET GAME.    CLOSING DATE is Saturday 24th June   

The rules easy to understand:

- If you agree to join up,  you are agreeing to offer  a lap, pole dance or massage if you're a girl and a foot massage or body
                          massage if you're a guy.  No Sex unless both people CONSENT.

- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

- *RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.
  The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities - you cannot room them. 
 SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

- Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

- Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

- The couples have to make the date and it would be nice to post a report here afterwards for other players and members to read.

- Both partner know it's just for fun and just agree for the dance/ massage. Only if both want more, they can have sex.

- If you threaten or try to misuse your partner you will be excluded for the next events

- If you don't accept your partner for three times or don't make a date for three times you will be excluded.

-  Please make every effort to make your date. Its not fair to sign up and then to let your partner down.

-  When you sign up, as well as your two original dates -  Please indicate if you are willing to do more, to cover for disappointments of no shows OR expected withdraws from the game.

This is meant to be fun and encouraging  the Community Spirit Of Our Forum Village to spread the CUPID CHEER, our little Cherub Angel with his friendship bow & arrows   

THE CLOSING DATE  FOR VOLUNTEERING IS 8pm SAT 24 JINE 2017. 
THE DRAW WILL  TAKE PLACE after this on Sat 24 JUNE 2017

Come on folks sign up, It should be fun.

So on the list so far

DutchEros69                                                                   DarkSpeider
Vaughan                                                                         Brandybee                                                                       

THE DRAW.

- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

- *RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities - you cannot room them. 
 SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

- Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

- Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.
« : May 26, 2017, 09:05:44 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Dalcimer
: 5

« #7 : May 06, 2017, 01:01:19 PM »

Sounds like fun please invclude me.

santony85
: 18

Follow the white rabbit

« #8 : May 07, 2017, 03:48:54 AM »

HI guys i want to join my name is santony85

DarkSpeider

« #9 : May 07, 2017, 04:53:59 AM »

Dutcheros69 quited because he stop playing achat

So on the list so far

Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
santony85

santony85

Follow the white rabbit

« #10 : May 07, 2017, 11:42:23 AM »

:) :)

santony85

Follow the white rabbit

« #11 : May 07, 2017, 11:44:15 AM »

:) :) :)

RickTQ
: 5

« #12 : May 07, 2017, 12:43:16 PM »

Hey Dark i would like to join it seems quite interesting ;)

DarkSpeider

« #13 : May 08, 2017, 09:44:16 AM »

So on the list so far

Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
santony85
RickTQ

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

Shezawolf
: 23

« #14 : May 10, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »

why join your using your alt also nina

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: