*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  City Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: City Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 30812 )
DarkSpeider
: 25

« #30 : May 28, 2017, 09:51:57 PM »

Welcome Javo and Lynn75

So on the list so far
Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

1. Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
2. Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
3. santony85                                                                     Minni91
4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
6. LaidBackJim                                                                   raluca93
7. Bearded_Man                                                                 beeatrix
8. Javo                                                                              anna941
9.                                                                                     lynn75

Come on Guys & Gals we need more of you to join up

Mariann
: 1

« #31 : May 31, 2017, 08:09:30 PM »

I will join
GutZ

« #32 : June 04, 2017, 11:59:30 AM »

Sounds like fun, I am down for this.
miahotcat
: 20

« #33 : June 04, 2017, 01:19:49 PM »

Cout me in :)

jennifer1970
: 1

« #34 : June 04, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »

Jennifer  :) :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #35 : June 06, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »

CITY MEETING PLACE - MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is Saturday 24th June 2017.

Volunteers for dates on the list so far: 

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

1. Dalcimer                                                                       DarkSpeider
2. Vaughan                                                                       Brandybee
3. santony85                                                                     Minni91
4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
6. LaidBackJim                                                                  raluca93
7. Bearded_Man                                                                beeatrix
8. Javo                                                                             anna941
9. GutZ                                                                             Lynn75
10.                                                                                   Mariann
11.                                                                                   miahotcat
12.                                                                                   jennifer1970

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8pm UK Time on SATURDAY 24 JUNE 2017.

THE DRAW.

- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

- *RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities - you cannot room them. 
 SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

- Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

- Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jonnydeep123
: 2

« #36 : June 06, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »

hi guys its sound like fun , and i'm in
jonnydeep123
: 2

« #37 : June 06, 2017, 06:20:17 PM »

im jonnydeep i would like to join the party , thank you all
Brandybee

« #38 : June 08, 2017, 10:48:16 AM »

CITY MEETING PLACE - MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is Saturday 24th June 2017.

1. Dalcimer                                                                       DarkSpeider
2. Vaughan                                                                       Brandybee
5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
6. LaidBackJim                                                                  raluca93
7. Bearded_Man                                                                beeatrix
8. Javo                                                                             anna941
9. GutZ                                                                             Lynn75
10. jonnydeep123                                                              Mariann
11.                                                                                   miahotcat
12.                                                                                   jennifer1970

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8pm UK Time on SATURDAY 24 JUNE 2017.

THE DRAW.

- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

- *RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities - you cannot room them. 
 SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #39 : June 22, 2017, 06:54:59 AM »

CITY MEETING PLACE - MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is TOMORROW - FRIDAY 23 June 2017.

Due to unexpected commitments - The draw will take place FRIDAY 23 JUNE 2017 at 7pm (UK time)

10. jonnydeep123                                                              Mariann

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE Friday 30 JUNE 2017 at 7pm UK Time.

THE DRAW.

- Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  - everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates. (Some times, we may ask a volunteer to take on extra dates, so please indicate in your signing up post if you would be willing for an extra date)

SEND THE PERSON (Moderarors) WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

« : June 23, 2017, 07:43:04 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #40 : June 23, 2017, 12:48:18 PM »

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM. Please make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period (In the Event topic, the between Dates will be advertised to carry your dates) Please post a little report of your dates, with or without pics in the topic.

Please NOTE :  Sex can of course occur but only with the agreement of the dating couple. This is NOT Expected though as part of this date game.

Here are some useful free downloads should you wish to post some pics of your date for your report:

Useful FREE Downloads.

For taking images - Light Shot Http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

For Editing & framing your pictures / photographs - PhotoScape -
http://photoscape.org/ps/main/afterinstall.php?v=3.6.2

For storing images and giving them a http address - Imgur -   https://imgur.com
(The http or image address is required for posting the image in forum.)

The Couples Draw.

The First name is the Giver, the second name is the Receiver. Please note some have *  = 3 dates.

1.  *Dalcimer -  beeatrix                     
2.  *LaidBackJim - Brandybee
3.  DarkSpeider - *Dalcimer
4.  *beeatrix - jonnydeep123
5.  RickTQ  -  DarkSpeider

6.  *Gutz -  jennifer1970   
7.  *beeatrix -  Santony85
8.  jennifer1970 – *Bearded_man
9.  *Vaughan – raluca93
10. jonnydeep123 -  Mariann

11. Raluca93 -  Tangoracer
12. Santony85 –  minni91
13. Javo - Lynn75
14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan.
15. *Laidbackjim – anna941

16. Mariann – *Gutz.
17. BellaDonna99 -  rickTQ
18. anna941 - *Dalcimer 
19. *Gutz – miahotcat
20. Tangoracer -  Mesmerized

21. Minni91  - *LaidbackJim
22. Lynn75 -  *Vaughan
23. *Bearded_man – Belladonna99
24. Brandybee -  Bearded_man* 
25. miahotcat – javo

Please message your partner in the game & Forum PM.    Enjoy yourselves & we all look forward to reading your date report.  HAPPY DATING.
« : June 23, 2017, 01:00:26 PM Brandybee »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #41 : June 24, 2017, 03:12:57 AM »

9.  *Vaughan – raluca93    (I'll give you a massage or a dance of your choice)

14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan. (Please may I have a Lap dance or Pole dance)

22. Lynn75 -  *Vaughan  (Please may I have a Lap dance or Pole dance)

Ladies,
I have been lucky enough to draw you in this Meet & Greet Game.
I would love to arrange our dates as soon as convenient for you and have messaged you here and in the game.
Please let me know when you are available.

I look forward to our dates.  ;)

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
DarkSpeider
: 25

« #42 : June 25, 2017, 08:06:47 AM »

I want to thank all people for entering the dating game

Big Kisses from DarkSpeider

Brandybee

« #43 : June 27, 2017, 01:14:27 PM »

24. Brandybee -  Bearded_man

I was meandering around the Achat City when I saw Bearded_man. I waved and ran over to greet him. I had met him before briefly and I was pleased to see him again.

“We won each other in the Date Game,” I told him and cheekily asked, “Would you like your Lap Dance now?”

Luckily it was perfect timing. He was free too so I invited back to my Loft House. 

Once inside, to get us both settled, I offered him a choice of wines and he chose a Red Chardonay.
We drank, danced and chatted until it was time for my Lap Dance.

I chose the music & turned it on.  I provocatively removed some clothing but kept some on to save my blushes.

Chris Isaak - Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing [Uncensored]  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abzK_jZdKFw

Luckily,  Bearded_Man liked the tune and I began to swing to the beat, moving my hips, pouting my lips, looking at him suggestively and flirting outrageously with him. I was lost in a sexy , flirtatious world of erotic dancing.

He appreciated my efforts and “woot wooted” in all the right places, which of course made me work even harder to give him a Lap Dance to remember.
I Twirled and Swirled and Shimmied and Bounced around the room. I moved towards him, stroked my body then moved away from him - teasing him all the time.

Finally I sat on his lap and rubbed my boobies in his face.

Giggling I even let him fondle my Butt cheeks & Bosoms.

He seemed to enjoy it very much and at the end, took my breath away in a searing kiss.

We both giggled having had a wonderful time.

Bearded_Man is a lovely man who enjoys bird watching, erotica & knows how to treat a lady with respect. He was a complete gentleman and very interesting to talk to.

If you see him around, be sure to say “Hello.”
Thank you for my date Bearded_man.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #44 : June 28, 2017, 08:49:10 AM »

22. Lynn75 -  Vaughan
13. Javo - Lynn75

Update :  Lynn75 has withdrawn from this game due to other commitments.
Luckily Mae68 has kindly offered to fill in for my particular date.  Maybe someone will offer to fill in for Javo too.

22. Mae68 -  Vaughan.  To be arranged.
14. Mesmerized – Vaughan.  To be arranged.

9.  Vaughan – raluca93.

I texted Raluca, an old friend from the World Cup Football Event in Forum, to ask her to meet up on our date.
In that event, she had supported Rumania & I was on the Wales Team. We teased each other in a good natured way, until eventually both our teams were eliminated from the tournament.
From then on, we were good friends.

I was pleased to have drawn Raluca in this Date Game event. I was the giver and she was to receive a foot massage.

She texted me back when she free time and we arranged to meet. She met me as arranged and looked superb in her fashionable torn jeans and cheeky Harlequin top.
After saying goodbye to friends in the meeting place, I whisked her away in my red Porsche sports car to my penthouse apartment.
She had told me she was a dancer so was looking forward to a foot and calf massage. I assured her everything was prepared and all she needed to do was sit, relax and listen to some music.

We arrived at my apartment and I put  Taylor Swift top tracks  CD on -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM&list=PL1CbxROoA2JiVzg9zu_AkVHZR9S8mHhzh

We danced a little while, chatting and I served drinks.

Then I took her hand and sat her down.
I removed her sexy little boots and she removed her jeans.  I also removed my clothes so oil would not soil the material.

I washed her feet gently and relaxed her. I foamed them up with special fragrant soap, massaging the water heat and pleasant smells into each foot. Then I rinsed each one gently. Once clean of soap, I towelled each foot dry and then oiled with baby oil.

All of her foot were rubbed and massaged in the oil, from the heel right through to the toes.  I then repeated for the next other foot. Raluca fell back in the chair, relaxed enjoying each massaged foot.
Then I worked on each ankle, soothing rubs, easing the aches and pains away.
Following the ankles I massaged the calves and knees. Each lower leg was pampered and oiled. Raluca had shaved her legs for our date so the oil smoothed into her skin easily.

Raluca was a delightful date. She was funny, endearing and responsive to my efforts. She appreciated my efforts and gave me a kiss in thanks.

I had a wonderful time. I hope she did too.

(hahaha, I just realised 502 Posts. I made HERO status! Cool I can wear a cape LOL !)
« : June 28, 2017, 09:02:04 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: