*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  City Meeting place Date game 2017
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: City Meeting place Date game 2017  ( 30784 )
raluca93
: 146

« #45 : June 28, 2017, 10:56:08 AM »

Yeah my dear friend, was a great pleasure 8)
I enjoyed! you got me even with Taylor Swift, one of my big Idols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8
the Foot massage was the top
« : June 28, 2017, 02:34:46 PM raluca93 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #46 : June 29, 2017, 06:12:59 AM »

2.  LaidBackJim – Brandybee

I was in the Achat Bar & Grill when I saw a good looking guy walk in that I recognised. It was someone I knew very well, LaidBackJim.

He bought a couple of drinks and sauntered over to me.
His blue eyes twinkled as he greeted me in his deep sexy Aussie accent and gave me one of the drinks. I smiled back, kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. He knew exactly what I would have ordered.

He sat down at my table and we chatted and teased each other.  He was my date for the evening and I had the choice of a sexy macho dance or a sensual and intimate foot massage.

His blue eyes waited questioningly as I pondered the choice. I imagined him in my mind’s eye - seeing his muscular sexy body prancing around for me in a green mankini or a strong, naked, sexy alpha male at my feet. Mmmm – that’s a very nice dilemma for a woman.
I let him sweat a bit as we drank our wine and spoke about our busy days.

He told me he had bought a yacht which had quite an interesting name. My face broke out in a smile when he told me but then again, he explained – He told me she was elegant and sleek and had a powerful thrust.

“I ride her as much as I can,” he told me. “The only trouble is I flood her.” 
“You must enjoy her very much,” I commented thoughtfully.
“I love to open her up,” He grinned, “Want to see?”

It’s not every day, I get invited to a yacht so I readily agreed buying another bottle of red wine from the bar on the way out the door.
A short time later, he was showing me around the luxurious vessel as we drank wine.

“Very impressive,” I told him.
“Yes, she is.” He was in full charm and I was wallowing in it.

I told him, I had decided on a foot massage and before I knew it, I was whisked to the sofa, with luxurious oils, pumices, and special little foot massage tools that included little balls and ones that looked like dumb bells and multi-legged aliens with bulbous feet.

Jim meticulously massaged my feet with sandalwood essential oils. His strong, manly fingers worked their magic from my heel to my toes then back again and up to my knees. I sighed in deep contentment.

My sense of smell was pleasantly assailed with the sandalwood essential oils;
my sense of touch was rewarded by the relaxing and soothing massage on my feet and legs;
my sense of sight was indulged by the handsome man kneeling before me;
my sense of hearing was spoiled by the gentle twang of his sexy Aussie voice mixed with the sea lapping the hull and
my sense of taste was cossetted by the promise of a kiss.

All in all, LaidbackJim made my time on “The Brandy” very memorable.

Before we knew it, time was getting real late and time for bed … again.

Sighs wickedly....  Just so everyone knows, he is a terrible date and one to avoid at all costs.  :P :P :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #47 : July 01, 2017, 09:29:32 AM »

14.  Mesmerized – Vaughan.  Still awaiting contact to arrange the date.

22. Mae68 -  Vaughan

I had messaged Lynn75 looking forward to our date when a few days later, I was informed by a mutual friend that she had other commitments. Of course I was disappointed but wished her well and happiness in her chosen new life.

As I was chatting in Winter land, a mutual friend heard that I was missing a date.
“I can do your date, if you want?” Mae68 offered, “Of course, I will have to ok it with my spouse but I would like to practice my lap dance for him.”
“Really?” I answered brightening up. “That would be great. I’d be honoured for you to practice a Lap Dance with me. I’m sure your spouse will love it too. It’s just timing and a great song.”
Excited, she put a call in to him and he gave his blessing.

“Great” I beamed at her. “Would you be free tonight?” 
And just like that my stand in date was arranged and I could not have been happier.  Mae68 is an amazing lady.

Mae turned up on time at The Pub I was looking after.

I offered her a drink and puts some tunes on the Juke Box whilst we danced to steady her nerves.

Alannah Myles greatest hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQOrMzBewG0&index=2&list=PL-Yos3KSbcXTsxxSWhfViDxLAzJmhpc1E 

We drank maybe a little too much but it took the edge off her nerves.
Then she bravely settled me on a chair, chose a sexy tune to do her Lap Dance

ღ Black Velvet ~ Alannah Myles ღ      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cudk-kOQ7vM

The sexy beat music filled the room and Mae swayed her alluring body. She slowly disrobed to her underwear and my eyes were glued to her,

She knew how to keep a man’s eye on her. I was mesmerised by her sexy little shakes,  perfectly timed dance steps and inviting eyes.

She worked the floor to full advantage.

And as the music began to end, she finished her special dance routine.

“Your spouse will love that.”  I told her. “He’s a very lucky man,”

Thank you Mae68.  You made my night.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Brandybee

« #48 : July 03, 2017, 05:48:35 AM »

Just a Reminder, Please carry out your date by the end of this month if possible.
Well done to the ones already completed. The reports are great to read.
If any partners have not as yet made contact, please post here and hopefully we can match up other volunteers to date instead.

Thank you.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

- Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

- Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM. Please make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period (In the Event topic, the between Dates will be advertised to carry your dates) Please post a little report of your dates, with or without pics in the topic.

Please NOTE :  Sex can of course occur but only with the agreement of the dating couple. This is NOT Expected though as part of this date game.

Here are some useful free downloads should you wish to post some pics of your date for your report:

Useful FREE Downloads.

For taking images - Light Shot Http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

For Editing & framing your pictures / photographs - PhotoScape -
http://photoscape.org/ps/main/afterinstall.php?v=3.6.2

For storing images and giving them a http address - Imgur -   https://imgur.com
(The http or image address is required for posting the image in forum.)

The Couples Draw.

The First name is the Giver, the second name is the Receiver. Please note some have *  = 3 dates  Red are completed dates. .

1.  *Dalcimer -  beeatrix                     
2.  *LaidBackJim - Brandybee
3.  DarkSpeider - *Dalcimer
4.  *beeatrix - jonnydeep123
5.  RickTQ  -  DarkSpeider

6.  *Gutz -  jennifer1970   
7.  *beeatrix -  Santony85
8.  jennifer1970 – *Bearded_man
9.  *Vaughan – raluca93
10. jonnydeep123 -  Mariann

11. Raluca93 -  Tangoracer
12. Santony85 –  minni91
13. Javo - Lynn75
14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan.
15. *Laidbackjim – anna941

16. Mariann – *Gutz.
17. BellaDonna99 -  rickTQ
18. anna941 - *Dalcimer 
19. *Gutz – miahotcat
20. Tangoracer -  Mesmerized

21. Minni91  - *LaidbackJim
22. Lynn75 Mae68 -  *Vaughan
23. *Bearded_man – Belladonna99
24. Brandybee -  Bearded_man* 
25. miahotcat – javo

Please message your partner in the game & Forum PM.    Enjoy yourselves & we all look forward to reading your date report.  HAPPY DATING.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #49 : July 07, 2017, 06:50:21 AM »

So having been off for a week or so having been in hospital for an operation, I come back to Achat and having a nosey around I still a new friend stood on his own at the side of the street. Heading over for a little chat I find he’s just finished work and eating one of my favourite sort of pizzas – Hawaiian

We strike up a conversation and get into our love of music and gaming systems, even for an old man he’s up-to-date on his tastes. He asks nicely for a dance, seeing as we the only two interacting and I politely accepted. Having spoken about my operation and how I was recovering well, we decided we would head back to mine, to show off my moves in my new heels.

I was super nervous, this was an older man and more experience man that I was inviting over to my little apartment and I didn’t know how I would be on my feet again but I had nothing to worry about. LaidbackJim was the spot on partner; he made me feel comfortable and relaxed before I had even gotten changed.

I knew Jim liked stockings so I put my lovely little corset on with the stockings to match and a new pair of small heels to set the stockings off and headed back into the main room, I had opened up the bi-folding doors that led onto a pool with an amazing view of the hills of the country side, thankful for the sunny weather.

Sauntering over to Jim, as he sat himself on my sofa (naked I shall mention), hands on my hips I start to wiggle my hips for him, showing off all my curves. I started to sway to an imaginary rhythm in my head, letting his eyes wonder over my curves

Watching his eyes becoming fixated on my stockings I rest a leg upon his shoulder and slowly stroke down the outside of my leg and then come back up on the inside of my leg, watching his eyes following my fingers gliding along my leg over the stockings, I tease him a little longer with the stroking of my leg and then hear him comment “I can smell your perfume”.

I sit astride his legs and let him really smell the fruity smell of my perfume; it’s one of my favourite smells, not girlie but fresh and summery. “It’s fruity” I reply with a smirk, while stroking my chest spreading the scent all over. Leaning over Jim, to let him really smell the perfume, I can hear him inhaling deeply and feel him kissing my shoulder lightly.

As things start to slow down, I kiss him lightly on the lips and thank him for his time. He thanks me for the show and comments that he likes the stockings. I climb off his lap and show him to the door, on closing the door I strip out of my outfit and dive into the pool to enjoy the sunny day.

Thank You LaidbackJim for a wonderful time

Bearded_man
: 2

« #50 : July 10, 2017, 02:34:49 AM »

Our Date : text by BellaDonna99, images by Bearded_Man

The date gods had been scheming against us for the past week, throwing things at us that caused us to keep from finding each other.  Finally, we fooled them, we just ran into each other by accident and seized the chance to spend a nice evening together.

We discussed dancing but decided we weren't in the mood.  The simple idea of a foot massage left us both in laughter as we both tend to be quite ticklish about the feet.  After discussing our day a bit, we decided we both could relax better with a back rub!!  yes please!!

I slipped into a cute little bikini, leaving as much back open to Bearded as possible, totally ready for his warm hands to work my tight muscles.

OHhhhhhhhhhhh were his hands warm.  With a bottle of warm oil, some low music in the background, he sat me down and proceeded to press his thumbs deep in the muscles of my back, ahhhhhhhhh yes, oh that felt sooooo good.  Instant tingles went thru my body, this was heaven, especially at the end of a long day.  Bearded spent the next half hour working every part of my back and neck, turning me into puddy.

I surprised him by offering to give him a back rub after awhile.  He was more than happy to accept and slid into my spot as I sat on the bed behind him.  Now it was my turn to use the oil on him, and his yummy muscles.  I slowly worked my way up and down his back, letting my strong hands work the knots out of his shoulders.  He mentioned his lumbar was really sore after work today so I let my thumbs dig in and work him loose.  The moans and groans I was hearing let me know I was in the right spot.

After working Beardeds back for a while, he decided he wanted to finish relaxing me so I would fall asleep easy tonight.  He laid me down on the bed and proceeded to take me right to the edge of sleep with his warm strong hands, his low deep voice and his gentle touch.

It was a wonderful evening and very relaxing, one which we both wish to repeat in the near future.

minni91
: 114

Minni Mouse

« #51 : July 16, 2017, 09:31:53 AM »

I had originally messaged santony and got a message later that day (after i had logged out for the night) to find him in the city that night... obviously i had missed him, i have messaged since but no reply or sign of him being online

Brandybee

« #52 : July 19, 2017, 02:11:32 AM »

Just a Reminder, Please carry out your date by the end of this month if possible.

Well done to the ones already completed. The reports are great to read.

If any partners have not as yet made contact, please post here and hopefully we can match up other volunteers to date instead.

Thank you.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

- Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

- Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

-  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM. Please make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period (In the Event topic, the between Dates will be advertised to carry your dates) Please post a little report of your dates, with or without pics in the topic.

Please NOTE :  Sex can of course occur but only with the agreement of the dating couple. This is NOT Expected though as part of this date game.

Here are some useful free downloads should you wish to post some pics of your date for your report:

Useful FREE Downloads.

For taking images - Light Shot Http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

For Editing & framing your pictures / photographs - PhotoScape -
http://photoscape.org/ps/main/afterinstall.php?v=3.6.2

For storing images and giving them a http address - Imgur -   https://imgur.com
(The http or image address is required for posting the image in forum.)

The Couples Draw.

The First name is the Giver, the second name is the Receiver. Please note some have *  = 3 dates  Red are completed dates. .

1.  *Dalcimer -  beeatrix                     
2.  *LaidBackJim - Brandybee
3.  DarkSpeider - *Dalcimer
4.  *beeatrix - jonnydeep123
5.  RickTQ  -  DarkSpeider

6.  *Gutz -  jennifer1970   
7.  *beeatrix -  Santony85
8.  jennifer1970 – *Bearded_man
9.  *Vaughan – raluca93
10. jonnydeep123 -  Mariann

11. Raluca93 -  Tangoracer
12. Santony85 –  minni91
13. Javo - Lynn75
14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan.
15. *Laidbackjim – anna941

16. Mariann – *Gutz.
17. BellaDonna99 -  rickTQ
18. anna941 - *Dalcimer 
19. *Gutz – miahotcat
20. Tangoracer -  Mesmerized

21. Minni91  - *LaidbackJim
22. Lynn75 Mae68 -  *Vaughan
23. *Bearded_man – Belladonna99
24. Brandybee -  Bearded_man* 
25. miahotcat – javo

Please message your partner in the game & Forum PM.    Enjoy yourselves & we all look forward to reading your date report.  HAPPY DATING.

Vaughan

« #53 : July 27, 2017, 11:16:07 PM »

14. Mesmerized – Vaughan.

Mesmerized had messaged me awhile ago to say she had left the game. I was hoping it was only for a short break but as she has not answered my message I presume she has gone for good.

I am therefore a date down if anyone would like a date. I'd like to collect on my outstanding pole or lap dance if anyone else has been let down by a partner.

Thanks.

BellaDonna99
: 10

Smile if you are not wearing underwear :)

« #54 : July 28, 2017, 03:38:57 AM »

Vaughan, I would be happy to full in for your missing date. RICKTQ and I Are also having issues connecting.  Multiple messages back and forth but no connection yet. I hope you would consider me for a date replacement. Let me know.....enjoy your day!

Tell me a secret so DIRTY - it turns you on just to admit it!
LaidBackJim
: 21

« #55 : July 29, 2017, 05:24:20 AM »

15. LaidBackJim - anna941

I messaged this person a few weeks back and haven't heard from them..

I've since looked to message again but the avitar doesn't exist on the achat system anymore..

Wondering if anyone is interested in a foot / body massage ?

Thanks Jim

sexilicious
: 2755

« #56 : July 29, 2017, 05:15:09 PM »

if you really need someone to massage can look me up

raluca93
: 146

« #57 : July 30, 2017, 07:00:47 AM »

hello my dear friends :-*
i offer help for dating :) :)
so pls tell me if you d like and your partner left game.
btw still looking forward to our date, tango :-*

Vaughan

« #58 : September 20, 2017, 02:39:13 AM »

Raluca93 ;  sexilicious & BellaDonna.  That's real nice offers you have made.   I hope that more dates are completed.

14. Mesmerized – Vaughan.

I was pleased to see that Mesmerized had returned to Achat Town and I greeted her with a hug and kiss when I saw by the canal by pure chance. She apologised for being away but other things had to be dealt with in her life.

Of course, I forgave her immediately and cheekily reminded her, she owed me a lap dance.

To my utter delight, she agreed to an impromptu date as she had time, right there and then.

I quickly whisked her to mine, plied her with a red wine and set tunes to play soft music in my high rise appartment.

Eventually she was ready and confident enough again to give me a dance to remember and  “Oh Man! Was that a treat!”

She slowly teased me with her chosen lap dance as  Eric Clapton - Change the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmnUBCXWzXA   came on the CD player.

She swayed to the soft melodic tune, and Eric Clapton’s voice seemed to wrap around her body to encourage her sexy sways.

She sexily stripped to the beat and tantalised me.

She twirled and shook and teased me perfectly.

Then it was over all too quickly.

She thanked me for my compliments and praise and ended the performance with a kiss.

Mesmerized is a wonderful and entertaining date.  A guy would be a fool to miss out if you ever have the opportunity to date this lovely lady.

Many Thanks Mesme. I had a great time.

« : September 20, 2017, 02:52:43 AM Vaughan »

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #59 : September 20, 2017, 06:44:29 AM »

In this Event, Please carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

lol, someone's riding a dead horse here...
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: