*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MENACES AND INSULT MESSAGES
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: MENACES AND INSULT MESSAGES  ( 12412 )
Shezawolf
: 23

« #15 : December 24, 2017, 10:36:10 AM »

that be you cass people are tired of your whinning I know why I was banned and it wasn't by you or anyone else..now calling me a cyber criminal is actually a felony here in the states its called defamation of charature

cassianna
: 336

The Silver Blonde

« #16 : December 24, 2017, 10:41:37 AM »

I dont call you cyber criminal. You ARE a cyber criminal. You violate the rules of TOS when you posted my name in your tagline. You was banned from the game one time. You was author of many cyberbullying, cyberharrashment and stalking cases in game. You are the true cybercriminal in game. I dont call you. You Are.

« : December 24, 2017, 10:46:02 AM cassianna »

Shezawolf
: 23

« #17 : December 24, 2017, 10:42:37 AM »

I rest my case

AnnieMay
: 31

« #18 : January 16, 2018, 10:56:13 AM »

And this is exactly why I'm more quiet than engaging here. It takes 2 to create a whirlwind of drama. Oddly some will validate its just from a singular source, even if they should also do it. Want a solution from drama? Don't even reply or make a mention when the other says something. If it truly is against the ToS stay silent and report it. If it must be handled beyond reporting a incident, write a request to AChat about it and leave it to them.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: