*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Voting for a seperate Room for long term Premiums ( no freebies Prem )
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: HOW ABOUT A MEETINR ROOM J U S T   FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ACCESS ?
YES YES YES keeps the trash out   -5 (15.2%)
Yes Yes Limits the disturbing   -5 (15.2%)
Yes time to do some for paying Members   -20 (60.6%)
maybe   -0 (0%)
no   -3 (9.1%)
: 31

: Voting for a seperate Room for long term Premiums ( no freebies Prem )  ( 12885 )
GsCougar

We all Know that Trolls and stupid player spoil the beautiful and funny ACHAT GAME

Please DEVELOPERS AND ACHAT GODs  can you show some respect and support to your paying members ?

Give us public Meeting room who only can be accessed by FULL PREMIUM  PAID with REAL MONEY

NO 3 DAY FREEBIE SHIT

THANKS

« : June 16, 2017, 12:45:17 PM GsCougar »
Kaitlyn1989

« #1 : May 10, 2017, 04:37:31 PM »

Hi Sarah *hugs*, thanks for creating this poll. I voted .......

"Yes time to do some for paying Members"

Although I like meeting new people, including "legit" freebies not ALTS, I agree with Sarah "PAYING" customers deserve a PREMIUM only version of Meeting places. And I will go on record as also requesting these "Premium" only Meeting places allow only unique IP addresses. I know there are premium ALT accounts also. I am not asking that these accounts be exposed or restricted from other Meeting places but if we want to really rid ourselves of all the subterfuge and drama .... lets go all the way.

I couldn't careless how many accounts an individual has as long as they are NOT used to deceive or manipulate others. I currently have two premium accounts me and a MALE for  me and Andrea to share. We do NOT use him to deceive others, we both happen to be more Hetero than Bi and MF has ALL the best poses anyway.  Which is NOT fair but is another topic so I will leave it alone here.

ALTS do not bother me. I do not play their game and in the end they eventually slip up and expose themselves anyway. The truth always reveals itself given time. I am here to have fun with others, not fuck with their minds.

In general, I feel Achat exploits its premium customers. They obviously do not listen to us nor do they interact with us, but they sure give ALT and freebie accounts a PASS.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : May 10, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »

All people in this pic have given consent for it to be shown.

This is what paying members are having to put up with.

Alternate accounts are made with the express intent of insulting people who are just chatting and enjoying their evening.

The chatlog and other pics have been forwarded to the Moderators.

I voted  Yes as  well.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : May 10, 2017, 05:06:25 PM »

This would have been useful to me on the day of my Peaches wedding. Instead I had interruptions and silly people trying to acost my guests.
I am a patient peace loving person who only wants to be left alone to garden my tomatoes
... and suck my peaches

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
GsCougar

« #4 : May 10, 2017, 11:27:41 PM »

:)

BTW....if you vote no 

Tell us the thought of the desicion.

Ian1964
: 7

« #5 : May 11, 2017, 02:51:02 AM »

I fully agree with this. A room for access by PAYING members only would be great. It won't solve EVERY problem and some paying members can be as bad as the free ones but it will certainly help. DO IT PLEASE
hothiro
: 21

« #6 : May 11, 2017, 05:00:03 AM »

It's a start I guess ... the idea is to make it appealing and a pleasant environment as much as possible for players to continue supporting the game ... which honestly is failing BIG time lately in my opinion due to many factors, one might be considered what this poll is set for!. someone commented here "It won't solve EVERY problem and some paying members can be as bad as the free ones" I totally agree.

My vote goes to Yes ... with all respect of course to all "Free" users who's intent is far from insulting others!!!, with that said if the game continues to force us to deal with issues we didn't pay to have to deal with unfortunately I think it's obvious what the end result will be!
zuzannah
: 1379

« #7 : May 11, 2017, 05:44:07 AM »

I voted yes too.  (Not saying which one though).

The gap between paying and free users is small in my opinion.

A Premium only meeting room (or even better, rooms) would be pretty good.  Very good actually.  It would send us a message to all of us paying members that the ACHAT team do actually care about us.  And listen.  But will they ? ? ?

No, they won't.

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #8 : May 11, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »

BillyBlueeye
: 114

Son Of Vikings

« #9 : May 11, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »

I voted "Yes" ...

But my idea is:

Instead of building premium payed member-rooms, freeusers should only get limited access.
That means:
In some other games of this kind, one can get as freeuser only an impression of the essential.
AChat should do it as well.
To get an impression of the game, it would be enough if freeusers only get access to the demo room.
They should only be able to test with Robot Girl and Robot Boy.
Access to the public meetingplaces such as summer, winter etc. should only be received by members who have purchased a premium membership.
If you want to give freeusers a sight into the meetingplaces too, you can send them into one seperate place like the "overflow-places" where no premium-members will stay.

If You want all, buy a premium membership!
« : May 11, 2017, 03:36:24 PM BillyBlueeye »

On the journey to Valhal
sexilicious
: 2755

« #10 : May 13, 2017, 05:31:15 PM »

I vote no cause I don't keep prem anymore since I'm not active in the game. If that were all the friends hang out then I would be done for good and have no reason to log in

zuzannah
: 1379

« #11 : May 14, 2017, 05:49:35 AM »

I vote no cause I don't keep prem anymore since I'm not active in the game. If that were all the friends hang out then I would be done for good and have no reason to log in

Understandable.  Maybe an invite system added to the premium only meeting places.  Or a list of Free Users added to some sort of filter that allows you and other welcome users to go there.

Gigi__1
: 41

« #12 : May 20, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »

I am not voting "yes" and I'm not voting "no".

I understand and agree with all the very compelling points that have been presented in this topic.

I'd like to put forward a similar idea, if you please.

Your "preferred place" (you know, your location for when you extend someone an invitation) needs, also, to serve as your Party Room.

You'd pay 100 A$ for one hour, 200 for two hours.

The party would need to be limited to just a few guests, perhaps yourself and nine other people.  Five couples, that seems like a full room.  The "instant actions" would work the same as they do in the public meeting-place (you click on a person to interact with).

Your invitee list would be your spouse plus all your lovers/friends.

When a player goes in to "partner search" the very first page of "who's on?" would present at the top of the list ANY currently active parties, to which the player is invited.  Instead of the "Chat", "Invite", and "Group Sex" buttons, there would instead be a "Join SexyGirl99's Party".  (Except that if the party room is full, alas, the "Join" option would be unclickable.)

Numerous other small details would need to be worked out, but that is the basic idea, and to me it seems entirely plausible for Achat to implement such a feature.

This proposal takes care of the premium vs. non-premium concerns.  Your party always is limited to players on your Friends list.

You'll have the liberty to party sometimes in public, sometimes in private.  The disruptors will soon become frustrated, because you can so easily adjourn your public get-together to a private setting.

Love to all,    G
LaidBackJim
: 21

« #13 : May 21, 2017, 03:05:22 AM »

Welldone Coug..

K.I.S.S.

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #14 : May 21, 2017, 05:08:13 AM »

Voted NO, because the worst stalkers, freaks, bullies, psychopaths and criminals here are premium members with high and highest levels anyway. Why should free members be group punished for what freaks with paid premium accounts did and are still doing?

When a newbie attacks and gets reported, he is gone the next day. When a premium attacks and gets reported, nothing happens.

Give us a tool instead to get rid of such people, no matter how much money they dumped into achat. I was promised such a tool once by "administrator", but why should developers build anything, as long as some people befriend such psychos.

A party room that people can rent for some hours however would be a nice addition...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: