*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Voting for a seperate Room for long term Premiums ( no freebies Prem )
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: HOW ABOUT A MEETINR ROOM J U S T   FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS ACCESS ?
YES YES YES keeps the trash out   -5 (15.2%)
Yes Yes Limits the disturbing   -5 (15.2%)
Yes time to do some for paying Members   -20 (60.6%)
maybe   -0 (0%)
no   -3 (9.1%)
: 31

: Voting for a seperate Room for long term Premiums ( no freebies Prem )  ( 12957 )
GsCougar

« #15 : May 21, 2017, 05:49:45 AM »

Maybe I Didn't explain right. I'll try again.
It isn't against "free members" eg.  Sexi, it is against those 3 day trials....trolls.
Those should not have full access to all things  of game.

And I do know that premium members can be a pain too.

I just wanted to limit the possibility if some is on iggy that player turn around,get  a 3day freebie and keep coming harassing.

« : May 21, 2017, 11:01:27 AM GsCougar »
Marniejo
: 52

Kiss Me Babe!

« #16 : May 21, 2017, 06:33:33 AM »

I voted yes, because we need some way to control our surroundings. However, I really like G's idea of a party room. I would also like to see them make it if you have someone on iggy, they can not hear you in public meeting, and would appear to you simply as a shadow.

Rakas
: 102

V I K I N G

« #17 : May 21, 2017, 08:18:33 AM »

Alot of good users suffered and still suffering,
Alot of good users and friends left Achat because they couldn't do nothing about the rude users,

Achat need STRONG IGNORE SYSTEM same as many others games

Do something to protect your users

Shetiger
: 2

Find me in game..

Hey Guys, I haven't been a premium member for long however I agree that it is unfair that the 3 days free trial can result in soo much drama for paying members. I personally used it to try the game before purchasing (which I am sure the majority of people do) however there is clearly a minority who use it for nefarious purposes.
Is the way forward a separate room.. I'm not so sure... I would likely affect potential new members from joining.. Maybe a better solution would be similar to other games  where the ignore button has the option to not only stop see and receiving messages from the ignored person (even in group chat) but actually stop seeing the persons AVI all together (they cant see yours either). This would then stop the standing in front of you trolling that seems to be so rife.

Apologies if this has already be mentioned but as I said I'm fairly new to the game. and this forum.

Hope to meet some of you in game..

Love & Kisses
  :-*
Dee xx
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: