*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Can't load a profile picture
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Can't load a profile picture  ( 15458 )
Mrs_Swallow
: 17

« #15 : June 13, 2017, 07:15:50 AM »

Lmao I got yelled at ;)  I try to ask around each day to check as ya never know less ya ask.  Mods of the boards here feel free to delete this whole post of mine it doesn't give me the option.  I will simply check back with support once a week on the progress of what ever it is they are doing to the site to make picture uploads not work and the site randomly forget your password now and then.  Granted it's good to know they do work on it all and keep updating so that is a plus.

Take care all and happy fucking out there  ;) ;D
Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #16 : June 28, 2017, 12:36:47 PM »

Hi, I need help. I have tried to down load a new picture here twice now. I am a premium member, do have AS on my account, i have paid for this picture twice now!! it shows i have purchased it but the picture is not showing in my managed pictures!! someone suggested i need to make 3 purchases before it will show which i have now done. i have e-mailed support 3 times but as yet no reply in 4 days. Can someone please assist me in this? i would much appriciate it. Thank you

:) Davina :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : June 29, 2017, 05:23:47 AM »

Hi Davina,

You certainly do not need to purchase 3 uploads.

1 pic upload of  99A$ should suffice and work.

There has been similar issues experienced by other members.

I have forwarded your complaint to Achat.

When you get an answer will you let us know here too.

Thank you and Good luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Mrs_Swallow

« #18 : July 05, 2017, 01:40:09 PM »

Good luck Davina.  I have had the same issue 3 days short of a month now.   Support contacted me 27 days ago and said this.

"Hi,
we are sorry, it can take a bit longer time as we are working on developments on the site.
Regards,
AChat support"

I'm thinking after this long the problem will not be fixed for a good while.  It would not be a big deal really but let's face it, on things like this with out a picture you get looked over more.
Mrs_Swallow

« #19 : August 11, 2017, 10:30:27 AM »

Been a couple months since I started this thread.  They had any luck getting profile pictures to work?
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #20 : August 11, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »

Try it through another browser.  I know some members have had success trying a different one.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Mrs_Swallow

« #21 : August 22, 2017, 03:52:12 AM »

I have tried explorer, firefox, google chrome, and avast safezone.  None of them will work.  Never heard back from support.  So figured I'd see if anyone has been able to put a picture up or changed one of late with any luck.
Pandorra
: 507

« #22 : August 22, 2017, 06:29:14 AM »

Well, I have just yesterday uploaded a pic through website. You must chose a JPG-format. It would be good to give it the actual size of 256*256 pixel. While you are able to pick a selection or resize it, a grafik program like GIMP or  PSP will do much better. So make your choice and rezise to 256*256 in advance yourself as it will provide the best results.

After your pic is uploaded you will be asked for a selection. You have to chose a sqare-frame. Simply open the frame up to the whole pic left which you have uploaded. If you leave something out you can resize the frame anytime to your needs. The right side shows your selection. Don't forget to klick OK after your made your choice. This way I had no problem to get it done.
Though it does actually not appear in the "customize yourself" screen it appears on my profile for me and others - so screw it.If this would be the only bug haha!

And yes, support is nothing to be able to talk about if you wanna stay polite :) I send a note at christmas last year and never heard a word. "Tiny drawbacks" like this do not seem worth while to them at all. Did I say hilarious before?

However, good luck. I hope I could help. Let us know how things went on.

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #23 : August 22, 2017, 06:36:41 AM »

does anyone how you reset the size of photo on phototbuckit

Pandorra
: 507

« #24 : August 22, 2017, 06:51:04 AM »

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724244-How-to-Resize-an-Image

Google knows everything. Even about you.  ;D

Hope it helps.

Mrs_Swallow

« #25 : September 22, 2017, 08:31:28 AM »

So I just tried again to load a picture.   No go, nothing loaded just a broken thumb nail and no picture.  It is a jpeg format and only 256x256.  And all the times I tried before I made sure they were jpeg format and not bigger then 256x256.  Maybe this is only a problem with newer accounts? 
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #26 : September 22, 2017, 11:35:39 AM »

Hi,

If you send your pic to me in forum, I'll try and see if I can upload it. Least that way we will know if it's a glitch with Achat or a problem with the size.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Mrs_Swallow

« #27 : October 07, 2017, 01:57:51 AM »

I'm pretty sure it has to do with my account and not any of the pictures I tried to put up.  I had another account on here before this one but didn't use it much at all and did not remember the log in for it.  So simply made a new one and went from there.  Seems to me from what all I have read is that new accounts made from those who already had an account before are buggy.

First thing is the glitch were it forgets your password after the first or second use.  The next is not being able to load a profile picture.  So it is what it is. 

On a side note, one of the pictures I tried to use was the very same one I used on my first account that I never used. So really doubt it's the pictures not being right.
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #28 : October 19, 2017, 06:08:24 AM »

Hello,

I have the same problem here. I contacted the support and they are working to fix it. If you have any news please report here too. Thanks!

Kisses
Venus_15
: 89

« #29 : October 19, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »

In case of doubt you can use http://tinypic.com/
it's free
and resize the picture in "avatar size"
kisses to all!

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: