*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 353168 )
Lisaria
: 60

« #600 : March 31, 2015, 07:12:51 PM »

Thank you, but where is it normaly located? can't find it  ???

found it, nevermind :)
« : March 31, 2015, 07:29:01 PM Lisaria »
dirtyElena
: 205

« #601 : April 27, 2015, 07:42:36 AM »

Hello

can we please get any official confirmation that the AChat developers team is still interested in receiving clothes?

Is the "...model@... " email even still valid?

Thank you
Elena
« : April 29, 2015, 04:52:28 AM dirtyElena »
dirtyElena
: 205

« #602 : May 07, 2015, 03:59:47 AM »

Really? 10 days without any sign of the AChat Team?

I mean.. I am technically offering them to make some money out of my work and they can't even say "yes, please" or "no, thank you"?

I have played Free 2 Play games with way better customer support.. AChat really doesn't seem to care about their community.
How can you make aCHAT game and be so uncommunicative!?

I am not just talking about the Clothes thing.. There are at least 20 polls and 50 idea threads from the community with ideas for improvement/enchancement and a dozen bug reports on which no official "Achat GOD" has ever commented on.
And let's be serious, this forum is not on fire.. there are like 1 new thread every 3 days. It is not like they would have to spend hours and hours of cummunity support every day and just can't handle it. No! they just don't give a fuck!

I am really disappointed in the AChat team and probably won't prolong my premium after it runs out.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #603 : May 12, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »

Amazing as it is, Achat Users make 1000 times better clothes for men and women,than achat clothe designers.  :D
duca155
: 5

« #604 : August 17, 2015, 03:48:23 AM »

My first creation :)

I hope you like girls
Lover
: 10350

« #605 : August 17, 2015, 05:16:07 AM »

Very sexy duca :)
If you design more, please start your own "designer house". Just start a new topic in this board with your own fashion label. For example duca design.
We want to see more from you!

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #606 : August 17, 2015, 07:56:55 AM »

Very wonderful duca

And welcome  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Money50
: 27

« #607 : September 29, 2015, 02:46:44 PM »

Wow this is Great NEWS I feel  its a lot talented designers is the game with great ideas  I just would like to see a wide range of outfits being made for the game  at last I look this is a sex game and I have yet to see sexy outfits ,,and I mean no disrespect to any1 , but ladies want to look and feel sexy when men see ladies standing looking sexy,, and not child like hell the turn on being their then  the  sex,,,  just something  to think about
AnniSilver
: 121

« #608 : September 30, 2015, 11:38:48 AM »

Even sexy clothes are limited....cut a hole here, cut a hole there.......... ::)

Members had very good ideas for sexy clothes, but unfortunately we are VERY limited in Meshes (mesh is the kind of skeleton from a cloth, if it doesn't exist, you can't paint on it), I look forward to some improvements of meshes! 

*bats eyelids to A-team...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*  :-* :-* :-*

Note to myself: You can NOT kill people just because they're stupid :p
Money50
: 27

« #609 : October 01, 2015, 05:39:23 AM »

I;m well aware of the Challenges Designers face in game to make outfits, and be advised my 15 year real life Clothing  Experience of Designing outfits for Stores such as MACY,S in NEW YORK ,, SO CHOOSE YOUR STUPID VERY CAREFULLY
AnniSilver

« #610 : October 01, 2015, 06:06:55 AM »

Wow, this sounds a bit agressive  ;D...do you reference to my parentheses?

If so, this was a simple explanation of what a mesh is and it was for ALL people reading, not everyone knows what a mesh is and your real life experience is NOT written on your front, sorry  ;)

So thank you so much for your advising of beeing careful....I always am  8)

Sweet kisses Anni

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #611 : October 01, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »

Even sexy clothes are limited....cut a hole here, cut a hole there.......... ::)

Members had very good ideas for sexy clothes, but unfortunately we are VERY limited in Meshes (mesh is the kind of skeleton from a cloth, if it doesn't exist, you can't paint on it), I look forward to some improvements of meshes! 

*bats eyelids to A-team...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*  :-* :-* :-*

It can be done  this is called Derivation  for me  Ann it is just  you layer it over the Mesh

Deriving from a mesh

it is just  color texture layered on to the mesh and there you can have many clothing from the original  ..

No one is wrong here  It is just  understanding it 

I have not time to learn it or maybe I am lazy to learn it  no I think its  just the time  :D

I think this is what she is meaning  change in color   .. I just changed the fabric  color texture

I dont know who to do it here on Achat  ..But if I take the time to read it right  I might 
but as I said  Time is  Gold  and  I dont have a   lot  of it ...

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
AnniSilver

« #612 : October 01, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »

You're perfectly right Foxy...time is gold and texturing takes really a lot of time when trying to give the cloth another shape  ;D

Deriving is when you put your own textures on the already existing mesh, or when you paint things on it, whatever....just like you did above  (and you did it really good btw!  :o )

What I meant are the meshes, like the long gown for exemple, we don't have this mesh, so we can't do long dresses, we can't do a rockabilly skirt, because the mesh is not existing yet and so on.

This is what I meant when I said we are limited in meshes ;)

Of course we can do several variants on the short, tight mesh!

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #613 : October 01, 2015, 12:36:51 PM »

Hey I don't know for you AChat gods but for me... Winter arrived   :o and in winter the weather is cold at home... yes yes...
So I WANT a long dress, to see me in short skirt come at home, I waiting you with... a cake  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #614 : October 03, 2015, 05:58:07 AM »

Getting inspired again... But how do we acces the editor ingame? How can I test and check my creations on a model?

: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46  
« previous next »
: