*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  shoes and clothes updates
« previous next »
: [1]
: shoes and clothes updates  ( 5615 )
Vanessa66
: 1

« : June 20, 2017, 04:42:31 AM »

hello  clothes-maker .....  :-*
i m sooo happy with this new hot  cat-costume  with new black boots , cat-ears and cat-face  ;)

can u this in  red  color make too ??  ..........  i like red boots and this clothes in red  :-*

i thank soo much before . 

please make this  dress in red ( if u can too in white is very good ) ....... kiss kiss  :-* :-*.....

vanessa 66   :-* :-*
« : June 20, 2017, 09:26:22 AM Vanessa66 »
AmberLady
: 26

« #1 : April 18, 2021, 10:54:14 PM »

hi Forum readers,

Understand this topice has not been reviewed for years, but I'd like to REVIVE the discussion. My suggestion to the achat team would be the following:

If we shop in the game, we see our avatar and the items we like to buy. When we click on the clothes/shoes/ accessory icon, it zooms in on the item. I recommend to the achat team to display the item on our avatar instead. This way the buyers can actually see how the items fits/suits them. I'm pretty sure this additional feature will increase the willingness to buy, which should resonate well to achat  8) :)

I won't comment on the pricing of the individual items, as I'm sure achat knows what the users think of that  ;D

All the best and looking forward to your prompt response,
Amber
: [1]  
« previous next »
: