*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How do you deal with people asking personal questions?
« previous next »
: [1]
: How do you deal with people asking personal questions?  ( 3084 )
Karin
: 13

« : June 21, 2017, 01:05:55 PM »

It really is the most awkward thing, more awkward than bad 'dirty talk' or lack there off completely, haha.
I play as a shemale and I have to say 90% of the time is a genuant experience, where someone is really enjoying it and keep it classy purely roleplaying, complements and desires. Those are really wonderful experiences(and there are planty of those).

Everyonce in a while you would expect creepiness to happen with new players, but every once in a while I get a guy with 60+ poses in nice clothes etc. so I assume he is experienced and been on this platfirm for a while and to my suprsise some of those guys are the actual creeps, not new players.

Multiple times after showing a good time right in the middle I was asked personal questions out of the blue.
Like:"how old are you?" , "where are from?" And "are you really a shemale?" (Wth,even if I was, I wouldnt answer that straight)
This guy the other night was asking all these questions after which he spammed something like "buying you, be my wife exclusive to me only" etc.

Just weird stuff like that..I'd like to know how you deal with people like that and what do you say?
Do you like...answer it? Or..exit the room immediately? Everything is helpful thanks guys~ :-*
Gigi__1
: 41

« #1 : June 21, 2017, 02:52:32 PM »

Hi, Karin, and thanks for introducing a very appropriate and compelling question.

I, too, find it disturbing when a partner attempts to bypass the cartoon-avatar and instead tries to use this game as a means to have a direct conversation with the girl sitting at the actual computer desk.

I normally do not "play" with a transsexual, but if I ever did, rest assured I would never ask you, what are you? really?

I make the effort to keep it light-hearted and never too serious.  To me, the value of this game is that you get to have blatantly casual sex with many, many partners and can conveniently bypass all the drawbacks and consequences that would predictably arise if you tried to do so, in real life.   That said, I do have intense human feelings and am aware that in some cases, the relationship can develop into, well, more than "casual".  I am an adult, nevertheless, and am able to handle it.

In cases where a partner abruptly shifts over to inquiries about the real-life player and not the game character, I normally get through the scene without ever resorting to any unpleasantness.   Usually, I can keep the partner's interest in the sex act at a high enough level that he'd rather continue the sex, and not stop to have a chat about life.   If he persists, though, then the date, for me, has been ruined.   I don't want to waste any more time.   I'll get dressed, and tell him so.   In an extremely unpleasant case, yes, I can always just poof completely.   I do try to be nice, but I won't let a player control me.   (However, if "control" is part of his mantra, I am willing to play.  He'll understand fully that it is play and that he never is really in control.)

Additional good advice, to you and to all players here and in any on-line game:  Don't be generous with personal information.   There are of course a lot of stalkers out there.   True, you want to be yourself.  So, give yourself a birthday that is the date you began your on-line experience.   Let your age be two to ten years younger than real-life you.  Tell other players your country and your region, but not necessarily the exact city or town where you live.

I hope you have fun, Karin, and please say "hi" when you see me in summer or winter.

Kisses'n hugs!

g
GsCougar

« #2 : June 21, 2017, 03:03:59 PM »

It really is the most awkward thing, more awkward than bad 'dirty talk' or lack there off completely, haha.
I play as a shemale and I have to say 90% of the time is a genuant experience, where someone is really enjoying it and keep it classy purely roleplaying, complements and desires. Those are really wonderful experiences(and there are planty of those).

Everyonce in a while you would expect creepiness to happen with new players, but every once in a while I get a guy with 60+ poses in nice clothes etc. so I assume he is experienced and been on this platfirm for a while and to my suprsise some of those guys are the actual creeps, not new players.

Multiple times after showing a good time right in the middle I was asked personal questions out of the blue.
Like:"how old are you?" , "where are from?" And "are you really a shemale?" (Wth,even if I was, I wouldnt answer that straight)
This guy the other night was asking all these questions after which he spammed something like "buying you, be my wife exclusive to me only" etc.

Just weird stuff like that..I'd like to know how you deal with people like that and what do you say?
Do you like...answer it? Or..exit the room immediately? Everything is helpful thanks guys~ :-*
[/size]

Hi new player :)

this is what I call mixing of IC and OCC
IC = in character (= the role you choose to play! ) 
OCC = out of character ( NO MORE ROLE PLAY simple chitchat or yes even real life talk  !without too much information!! )

With the time you might find players where you get alonge pretty good and so it wont be a weird thing if you start talking about real things.
HOW much you like to tell the TRUTH about yourself its up to you.

BUT I woudl keep it very slow to trust and let Ppl know to much about you - It can spoil the PLAY

Players are some special Humans

Even in Wargames can feeling develope.

If some ask you about your RL age - I set mine on 99 - most in here know the real cuz I dont play headgames - but you can say you are old enough - OR ask how old you should be in the ROLE PLAY +18 :)

Where you come from - hm thats not so bad - its maybe just the fact that in here the hole world meets and due to diffrent time ones sometimes to keep up a good RP isnt easy - SO tell yout TIME ZONE

Are you realy a Shemale - "look at me how do I look ? " :) what and who you are in real live should not be importand this is a 3 D FUCK GAME  not a DATING LINE for lonely hearts !!!!

Some put "DONT ASK ME RL ? ? " in there profile  but Human nature is they will fuck up :)

You came here for yout fantasy, your play let your Partner in play KNOW what you like.

If they get nasty-----click on X and on the ignore button
thats the best way

Have your fun YOUR WAY- YOU PAYD FOR :)

Stay polite , dont push yourself on anybody, know what YOU want and let that the other one KNOW

Best was ......write a POST in the INTRODUCE YOURSELF  thread

it might help to find the right cirle of players

Have fun and stay happy

GsCougar
female- straight :)
j4tr :) :)

Karin
: 13

« #3 : June 21, 2017, 09:43:00 PM »

@Gigi 
Ty that was very helpful and insightful to me! I love your advice and I will certainly say hi if I see you (:
@GsCougar
Very interesting! Yea, its about building connections like you said, finding people with the right vibes.
p.s I already made one in introduction (;
: [1]  
« previous next »
: