*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Pose. Romantic Moments 1
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Pose. Romantic Moments 1  ( 4561 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : June 22, 2017, 04:00:47 AM »

I thought I might do a post on this one.  The actions are nice, but in my opinion the actions on the Guys side are nicer.  Kissing shoulder and caressing thigh to name a few.  I'm not going to list them all, I don't want to spoil it for the ones that haven't bought / tried it yet.

You might think that it is expensive (399 $) but, you get two poses like the M - F version.  One is fully clothed (Which I myself haven't tried yet) and in sex outfit.

I was a little concerned about the sex outfit version as some of the other poses like this, your, errrrrm, front bits are rising at the prick of noon, but on this occasion you aren't, which is so much nicer for a pose like this.

It's worth the money in my opinion and it's done very well.  I like it a lot. All we need now, is this to be converted for the other orientations.

jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #1 : June 27, 2017, 10:14:25 AM »

It's a nice addition to some forelay moments :) I like it a lot

: [1]  
« previous next »
: