*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More tattoos for ladies
« previous next »
: [1]
: More tattoos for ladies  ( 4262 )
Jane_Ir
: 9

« : July 18, 2017, 05:01:20 PM »

Hi everyone!

Can't say i'm an active forum user but i think that now is the time for this topic!   :)

When i first saw a big sleeve and chest tattoos for guys i was sure that soon we will have something like that for ladies too. So i waited. And waited. And waited. But there was nothing! I believe here are a lot of ppl who'd like to have more tattooed skin on their avatars ;D

So what do u think?

Thanks for reading, everyone!
Guta_Casada
: 10

A wife addicted to sex! Love is love - sex is sex!

« #1 : August 05, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »

Yeah!!!!  Please developers ... Create a queen of spades tattoo! I LOVE it and I have one on my leg! Please please please!!!!

« : August 09, 2017, 03:11:08 AM Guta_Casada »

Laura_AFS
: 161

« #2 : August 06, 2017, 03:26:46 AM »

Yeah, more tattoos would be really nice. I love ink.
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #3 : September 01, 2017, 06:28:57 AM »

Hi, Im a shemale and cant find how to put a tattoo on my belly. I can see that girls can do it and it seems that shemales dont. Why? If its posible I just didnt find how to do it yet. Kissess...
Kaitlyn1989

« #4 : September 01, 2017, 07:45:09 AM »

Hi Paulina *hugs* Welcome to Forum. Although I am not a Shemale so I can't confirm this but ..... I see no reason why achat developers would have excluded this feature. I assume you found the tattoos inside your Jewelry Box and purchased those that caught your fancy.... but want to make sure you noticed and understood the "arrow" box which allows you to toggle back n forth, from your tummy to back, or right to left arm for tattoo placement. Allowing you to place tats on either side.

I took a minute and went "Window" shopping and found what I was looking for.... her name is " LOUISE88 " a Shemale like yourself and she has tattoos on her tummy and her back. So it looks like you are in LUCK

Have FUN.

Kait
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #5 : September 05, 2017, 07:18:55 AM »

Really bad. I dont have this option, only to change hands, fingers or feet. Not belly...  :-[
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : September 06, 2017, 10:36:59 AM »

Yes I've looked as well.

And all it says is Butt Tattoo  (Or something like that).  There isn't an arrow to change from butt to belly.  So I have no idea how the Shemale you mentioned has done it.  Unless the option has been wiped and she put them on before it was removed. 

I don't even think you can change which arm to put the tattoo on either.  I'll have a looksie later on.

Just looked.  No you can't.   
« : September 06, 2017, 03:06:19 PM zuzannah »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: