*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  July 19. 2017-MS-Pose--Stuck Doggies-Let your Instinct control your joy!
« previous next »
: [1]
: July 19. 2017-MS-Pose--Stuck Doggies-Let your Instinct control your joy!  ( 2777 )
GsCougar

Visit the The Tattler 2.0
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4580.msg158702.html#msg158702

If you got nice detail picture please add. ?

TT GsCougar
« : July 19, 2017, 02:32:31 PM GsCougar »
zuzannah
: 1379

What the hell.

What a load of ....................    You fill in the words.

Kaitlyn1989

What the hell.

What a load of ....................    You fill in the words.

Oh Zuz, "Bad Girl" you knew I would not be able to resist such temptation .....

Let me start with the obvious: SHIT, SHITE, CRAP, POO POO whatever you call stuff you don't want anything to do with.

I am usually happy to see any update catering to our LGBT community, But this release? Really?

When this was originally released in MF it wasn't any better but it got a chuckle from me. It was silliness. But to spend any Dev time on releasing it again is STUPID. It would be one thing if we were all scratching our heads trying to come up with new poses because we already had ALL the requested poses for ALL orientations. But sadly this is NOT the case... let me hijack this post to remind the Dev team of this inequality. Come Sept 14th it will be one year since the last FF release. You advertise and promote yourself as LGBT friendly on your homepage yet you seem to have know idea what the L and G in this acronym mean.

Oh, another thing ..........
it's INSULTING.
« : July 21, 2017, 03:57:19 PM Kaitlyn1989 »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: