*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Why a taste of the Slave Ring is beneficial to all women.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why a taste of the Slave Ring is beneficial to all women.  ( 6223 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : August 10, 2017, 07:51:08 PM »

“A taste of the Slave Ring is beneficial to all women”

Slave ring: This is simply a heavy iron ring, about one inch in diameter, to which a slave may be secured. These rings can be found in many different places such as on a master's couch, on a floor or wall. Public slave rings can be found in numerous places throughout cities. The rings can be used to secure slaves or other animals, and even a Free Companion. A free woman might one night find herself attached to a slave ring on her Companion's couch. This may be as punishment or simply to remind her that she is a woman and has a need to be dominated, or maybe for her to just try something different.

“A taste of the Slave Ring is beneficial to all women”

I read this statement in a book and it got me thinking.

I realised it wasn't meant as an arrogance, but as advice about sexuality, not just for a woman but for a man too.
It’s about losing those inhibitions that suppress who we are and how we enjoy each other in a sexual and exhilarating way.
It is going back to raw animal basic instincts in the bedroom.

We all want to enjoy sex and be possessed in a sea of passion with our chosen partner. The joy and climactic thrill of being with each other.

Some free woman may take longer to arouse than one who considers herself a slave, or a submissive or a pet.

Maybe these Free women tend to have hang ups that slaves are not allowed to carry.
Maybe for a free woman, the expectations of a partner are unreasonably higher; or perhaps they selfishly expect their partner to arouse them with little or no actions or effort themselves; maybe the stresses of the day are still lingering, maybe the shift to sexual play is not their true focus.

A slave, on the other hand, or even a free woman who has learnt to express herself, is an orgasmic marvel!

The slave tends to enjoy the touch of her Master, very often just a look or a first touch and she is aroused. She is not bound by any inhibitions of how she should behave in public, in private or her past. The stresses of the day forgotten. Her Master is her focus.

She knows her sole job is to please her Master and every Master wants and demands that fire in her belly. That fire for him, where she moans his name, writhes in passion for him and those cries of climax are music to his ears. The heat of the slave makes her a beautiful creature.
She is female. He is Male!

From the way she walks to her posture in her daily chores; the way she displays her body in her everyday tasks to the looks of longing she throws at him (or her) when she glimpses him. All are engineered to entice herself into his arms and to be ravaged as a woman should be by her man. Everything she does is foreplay geared to lift a man’s desire.

A female enjoys a man to admire her and so he should.

The art of sensual dance is very powerful. It should be encouraged more in play with partners and certainly is a great way to seduce and display the body. It is a wonderful female foreplay which can leave a man panting.

Maybe it is psychological when a female wears her collar. Perhaps behaviourally, given no choice but to act as a passionate female, the slave suddenly through simple psychological relations is transformed.
Perhaps it is knowing they are right-less, owned, dominated which so deeply triggers the profound web of yielding, piteously receptive, helplessly submitting reflexes ; perhaps in their bodies lies the secret need to be sexually  subjugated totally without which they cannot attain their full sexuality.

The Master also uses his slave regularly to remind her that she is wanted and desired and precious. Sometimes a whole day of such sport which although leaves her satisfied, implants the hankering, the want  and the need known as the “Slave Heat” for her Master. She wants more of the same!
Another expression… “Leave her or him wanting more…”

One of the insistences of a Master, if he is wise, is to make his slave vocalize her sensations; then ventilating and reinforcing those moans, multiplying, deepening and intensifying them.

Thus this helps to arouse her and contribute to her own pleasures and consequently of course to those of her Master.

A slave is never allowed to be silent in these matters.  This command of her of course under which she is placed to moan her pleasures and abundantly, together with her abandon and nudity and stunning beauty in this state, manifests them physically and guides, accurately and surely the Master in a detailed exploitation of her weaknesses in his depredations practiced on her body.

She must betray herself. She cannot be blamed. No choice is given her. He will know her erogenous zones and her “turn ons!”

Here, I might mention edging, this should only be used sparing.
Edging a climax eventually desensitises her natural instinct and can ruin a female.
Let the natural beauty of climax spill over.
I rarely try or want to control a woman’s beauty in her peak. It is a time to bathe in her raw magnificence.
In time, maybe a practised climax can be bought on in a trained slave by a mere word.

She is an instrument of passion on which a Master plays, delighting himself with the music of her expressions, her movements, her cries, even the wild unrestrained odours of her collared slave body. She is forced to contribute to her own sexual subjugation.
Do not blame her. No choice is given.

Utter abandonment likes this is dynamic and every woman should on at least one occasion in her life seek and enjoy this kind of lovemaking.
It would be a shame to not ever know it.

So, “A taste of the Slave Ring is beneficial to all women”   or if it is more palatable to some … “Be a lady in public but a wanton slut in the bedroom.”

Sometimes though, it takes a taste of the former to fully utilise and understand the latter.

The goal of course is the same for all, we all want to experience the full Joys and Abandonment of Great Sex.

Good Luck and much joy in your pursuit.

« : August 19, 2017, 02:32:02 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Laura_AFS
: 161

« #1 : August 11, 2017, 10:43:48 AM »

I decide on my own what is beneficial to me.
Thank you.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #2 : August 11, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »

Nicely written

Lynn_Becula
: 16

« #3 : August 12, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »

I am obedient. I am submissive. I am a slut. I am owned, collared, pierced and I wear my Master's ring. I am a bitch to be enjoyed. I feel the heat. Love and light. Lynn xx
Vaughan

« #4 : December 24, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »

« : December 24, 2019, 06:35:18 PM Vaughan »

JessiCapri
: 2178

I decide on my own what is beneficial to me.
Thank you.

Don't knock it till you try it.

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

In my wanderings around the still, peaceful hills and valleys of this little world I stumble upon several locations  like this, that one would think would be thriving, but for some reason lie almost abandoned. Maybe they closed the local mill or a huge shopping mall was built next to the freeway a few miles up the cracked and weed choked tarmac, who knows?
In our little world where I'm careful where I tread each time I venture forth from my little cubbyhole for fear of puncturing a prone slave, sub or pet with my Aquazzura's and have to carefully excuse my way through the throng of Dominant's, I find it strange that what I would assume should be a bustling and vibrant locale lies forlorn and almost forgotten.

A shame.
It can't be from any lack of interest, surely?  I can barely finish composing a message before I'm buttonholed by a sub seeking a Mistress or a Domme looking for an addition to the menagerie.
So why?
Is it the fault of our instant gratification, mouse-click society? Or possibly that the road signs have long since fallen into the long grass and never been replaced?
I think a combination of both coupled with a lack of desire for people to communicate on anything more than a superficial level may be to blame.

I'm not offering any solutions. I don't believe that without major changes in infrastructure there are any.
I'm simply standing here, looking around in the silence and shaking my head.

What a wasted opportunity.
« : July 27, 2020, 01:42:00 AM analetta »

JessiCapri

Agree 100% Analetta!!  There certainly are many who would appreciate.

analetta

Thanks Jessi.
And thanks for being one of the few keeping the forum alive  xox

JessiCapri

For the longest time was just Zuz, Vaughan and I, but we managed to bring back Andrea and Kait. Good to see you joining in.

analetta

« #10 : July 26, 2020, 07:45:28 PM »

Hi again Jessi

I'm thankful to all of you. I enjoy the forum, and enjoy bouncing back and forth with you all. It's become my "go to" when I log on rather than going to the game.
I find it a place I can escape the sometimes hectic feel in-game, especially when bombarded with messages and idiots....I shit ye not, there are a couple out there. Rather than log out completely I come here and still feel part of the Achat community but can take a breath, have a little browse around posts and just chill out away from the throng whilst still being connected, still able to see a message flash up and flip back to chat with a click if I choose to.
I've been trying to encourage people to visit and to get involved, and some have. But it's a slow process. For some reason people seem reluctant to post. I understand, in a way, it's not everyone's cuppa tea, they may feel awkward about putting their thoughts and feelings into a public arena, maybe just unaware of just how to start. I know from some people I chat with there are fears that their English may not be up to scratch. Seems silly...when we're seeming to manage to communicate just fine...also, maybe add on a couple of things I just mentioned and you have a barrier to posting.
But who cares? My Mandarin is frankly, fucking appalling, and my Russian is worse than crap. In this day and age we can all communicate without the restriction of any mother tongue, and we all do so each time we're here.
This is, and rightly so, a place for all Achatters to be able to have a voice on whatever topic they choose, within expected and recognised limits, regardless of race, colour, religious belief or gender identity, or any of the "mainstream" pigeonholes that are so loved by society.
Diversity is a joyous thing to celebrate, and we have that in spades in our global membership.
It would be nice to see some reflection of that in here again.

Jessi, I'd like to thank yourself, Vaughan, Zuz, and Andrea and Kait for welcoming back a prodigal daughter to the fold. In my previous time here I was never really one for the forum, I was too busy trying to fuck everything with a pulse. Since I came back and have been poking my nose into these quiet corners I've seen the massive potential here for a community to exist like it used to. I'm hoping to encourage people to feel that spirit.

I prolly shouldn't say this...but fuck it...Thanks to you guys for keeping the juices flowing.

Vaughan

« #11 : August 08, 2020, 05:23:01 AM »

JessiCapri

« #12 : September 20, 2020, 09:38:40 PM »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: