*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Trouble With The Developer Console
« previous next »
: [1]
: Trouble With The Developer Console  ( 2781 )
Lawesome
: 8

I am LAWESOME!

« : August 14, 2017, 08:52:12 PM »

Ok, so I just recently started making clothing so that I can earn some a$ and repeatedly buy premium tickets with it (to put it simply, I make clothing in exchange for premium).

And from what I know, you are supposed to email the achat support e-mail with the textures for the clothing, along with snapshots of what the clothing looks like on a character. I did that using the email I have signed up with my forum account, and i'm pretty sure I used to same email when creating my achat account, if it required one.

So, I email them with those details, right? I've been waiting a little over a day for a reply, or for it to show up on the developer console, but I've seen nothing.

How long does it usually take for it to show up on the developer console, and for me to start making money from it?

: 10350

« #1 : August 15, 2017, 08:51:16 AM »

Nobody can tell you. AChat is the only one who can give this answer, but they are rather quiet and rather slow. Maybe they add your designs soon, maybe never - without giving you any reply.

What many designers have done: Start an own topic here and post your creations. So you least get some feedback from the members.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: