*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More Poses For Shemales
« previous next »
: [1]
: More Poses For Shemales  ( 4471 )
Maeves_Crave
: 8

Crave the Maeve, baby!

« : August 15, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »

More poses for shemale on shemale action! I like to fuck girls that have dicks as well as women, but the problem I have is that there is only one tab with shemale on shemale poses. I don't have any fresh  ideas for ss poses at the moment, but when I think of any, i'll post it. Thanx!  :P

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : August 16, 2017, 04:51:37 AM »

Hi Maeves.

I started a post waaaaay back when I first joined (you might have seen it).  It's in Shemales and their lovers in ACHAT.  It's pinned at the top.  (More poses for us Shemales) We even did an appeal as well (that was for all LGBT poses).  Quite a few people signed it.

We got one new S S pose sometime ago.  Campaigning, complaining, asking nicely isn't working.  To be honest, I've kind of given up a bit.  This is a M F world.  Followed closely by M S  (Which I'm not complaining about  ::) ).

We need more S S poses and a re-design in how they're shown on screen.  Like the M S design,  but then you'll need more poses for that to happen.  At the moment it does look like an afterthought.

But, yes, I would like to see your ideas. 

Davina4
: 12

I, me and myself dont always agree

« #2 : December 17, 2017, 04:30:37 PM »

I know this may sound simplistic, but when we get a new pose for anyone, why can it not just be modified for every group or mix? its like why, as a tg, can I not sit with my wife (tg) on the sofa, or at the table and enjoy a glass of wine? as I said sounds simplistic, but most ideas seem to be? and think of all the poses we would then buy? more money for Achat to reinvest into the game and more people joining. it is a win win situation surely

:) Davina :)
Pandorra
: 507

« #3 : December 17, 2017, 04:43:30 PM »

Probably it is simple math? If you make 1 pose for FM which will suit certainly far more than 50% of the ppl around you sell it for many $
How many poses for other combinations you need to get the same income? Certainly more. Therfore it is clear, where the manhours go to.
Real pity, the editor is buggy. It would be nice to be able to create user generated contend on this field too. I once tried but I skipped as I noticed that there is an issue with the editor.
Though it appears easy to change a model for one pose from M to F or S it is not that easy. It needs to recreate the whole pose.

ginger86
: 16

« #4 : March 15, 2018, 11:19:35 PM »

think there are a lot of poses that would be great for Shemales ,  like the double dildo pose that is F F ,  and the DP pose from M M F , would be great , I think someone just needs to take time to modify them , for the T Girls that are waiting for more Shemale posea , with cash in hand , lol
Brooney1992
: 1

« #5 : December 19, 2019, 11:49:49 AM »

They could have just added the change role in all sex options  ;D.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: