*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Harcelled by David59190
« previous next »
: [1]
: Harcelled by David59190  ( 1905 )
DouceLyli
: 3

« : April 19, 2021, 09:37:17 AM »

I come to write this message here without knowing if it will be read or not.
So here I am, I have been a victim of harassment for two days by the person named David59190.
This person came to talk to me a first time in a normal way, everything went well at first. Until the moment when I mentioned being bi, while on my profile I posted that I had a friend as a mistress. After I told her my reasons for only accepting intimate things with her, this person did not try to get to know me and immediately questioned the person I am. I'm quite fragile by nature and I don't have much repartee. And I did not know how to defend myself well against him.
Today this person came back to talk to me, continuing his harassment. Saying that my way of speaking is that of a man and also in relation to the photo that I posted of an intimate part of my body. He used this picture to continue his harassment, claiming that no girl posted such a picture.
This person claims to work in the police and to know everything about everyone. Without even trying to know them, their personality or their tastes and way of being.
He then said that the only way I could prove I was a girl was to show up on cam for him. This man uses harassment to make me lose all credibility in order to have a stranger who exposes herself to him. Even if it's only to show our face this man has no respect for the anonymity of people.
With this person I realize how toxic the Fr community is. Of course I'm not talking about the whole French community. But all the problems that I have encountered have been excluded with those of my nationality.
I also want to mention one thing in relation to the photos. Mine, which he criticized, was a photo seen from close to my pussy and my anus. On his side this person uses a picture of a black man's sex. I could have perfectly well questioned his photo. But I was afraid that he would use this thing again to force me to make a cam.
So I'd like to say that I'm quitting this game. Having to deal with such a person makes me terribly afraid. Moreover, this man publicly displays a sentence saying that I am a man. I feel deeply humiliated.
I don't want to tell more about my problems but I am very fragile by nature. I have a very complicated life and coming to this kind of game helped me to think about other things. But also helped me to have some moments where I could let go of my needs as a woman.
So that's it. I'll stop this topic here. I have already spent too many minutes trying to write something correct so that it is readable for everyone. I want to tell people who may read this message to be careful with this person "David59190". I don't want to go through this again. Have fun and please be careful with this person and others who can be just as bad as him.
Have a good day everyone, hoping that my testimony will prevent other girls from going through this. Because yes, even on a sex game, harassment exists.
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : April 19, 2021, 11:22:59 AM »

Hi DouceLyli

Welcome to forum.

I'm sorry to her you have had a bad experience in this game.
There are also good people here.

You do no not have to leave the game because of this persons bad behaviour.

There are things you can do.

First put the player on ignore.  You will be able to see him but not hear him.
If he stands in your way in public rooms, take a pic and report him. Achat will ban for that intimidating behaviour.

Then complain about all his behaviour to Achat through Support.  Support is on the menu bar at the top of this page.
Provide a copy of your chat log and any screen shots to prove what he has done to you.

Good luck to you and I hope you stay and enjoy the game and forum.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #2 : April 19, 2021, 12:55:41 PM »

Oh DouceLyll please do not leave a game you were enjoying because of one small minded, and probably small other things, idiot.

As in real life this game has a mix of all kinds of people.  My spouse and I have encountered bullies here too but we choose to not let them take our joy so we ignore them and when applicable report to achat's support team. 

Do as Vaughan has suggested.  Pay no attention to this man and continue on with your game play as if he does not exist.

I am so sorry this has happened to you.  Please do not make this player hold any more importance than a bee to be swatted away.

Wishing you better and peaceful hours on Achat.

Jessi
« : April 19, 2021, 12:59:40 PM JessiCapri »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: