*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Well...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Well...  ( 2990 )
Cordelia
: 10

« : December 27, 2017, 06:12:14 AM »

...I had thought about coming back (I can't tell if the thousands of $'s worth of stuff I have bought is still there though) but CCBill have other ideas.

They say that my card has been rejected, which is a lie. Well, certainly not by my bank and my credit card balance available (implicitly) shows that.

I've always had it "declined" in the past by them (except for the very rare occasion when the payment has gone through) but invariably, following my sending them an email listing the 30 or so transactions that they have already approved, they have seen some sense and passed the transaction.
This time, no.

Oh well, it's a pity but  it is hardly my loss. It is just a game, anyway..

I hope that the few around (I see names here that I recognize) that remember me have a had a wonderful Xmas and that the New Year will bring them lots of love and satisfaction.

Pandorra
: 507

« #1 : December 27, 2017, 06:24:00 AM »

I also hope you had nice Christmas, thank you.

I would anyway not use my credit card for this transactions. Paranoid about my data. ;)

I always use  a prepaid credit card for this. So far I never faced any issues. Maybe it could be an option for you too.

Concerning the items I can tell you that after my ressurection I found my account exactly the same as I left it approx. 2 yrs before.

Cordelia
: 10

« #2 : December 27, 2017, 07:50:11 AM »

Thanks for that Pandora :)

Pandorra
: 507

« #3 : December 27, 2017, 08:31:32 AM »

My pleasure. Welcome back.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: