*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Making good on a promise...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Making good on a promise...  ( 5813 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : February 18, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »

I am sure that a lot of meaningful relationships started through and because of this community. It is the reason why i left a while ago. Today im announcing that meaningful relationships can grow and evolve into something permanent.
To make good on a promise, I’d like to announce that I will be getting married to my partner that I met in this game. The 28th of februari is our day and we will always remember where and how we met. A thank you to the developers is in order even though we as individuals have the choice and the options to make a relationship truly special. Also a thank you to friends that supported us and wish us the very best. I wish the same to all and hope many more real love is accomodated through this platform.

With upmost tegards, Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 19, 2018, 10:30:34 AM »

Big congrats Tight! Give your lady a big hug and kiss and send her my bess wishes!

I'm wishing you a fantastic time and a happy wedding :)

jayc
: 1600

« #2 : February 21, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »

Congrats, to an old friend. Best wishes from Stone and myself.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : February 21, 2018, 02:40:54 PM »

Wow, this sure is a great new, my old friend!

Wish you all the best for the rest of your life together!

simbar331
: 1

« #4 : February 23, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »

Hi tight,

Your post has given me new hope for this game. Recently, I've had some bad interactions in the meeting places, such that I am questioning the worth of participating in  the game at all. But, your ability to find and marry another player gives me optimism. Clearly, there are other players here who open and honest with their feelings, and don't spend their time putting down others.

I am not here to meet someone: I have been married for quite a few years, and this game has helped me to bring new life to our marriage. While it hasn't been easy, it's been worth it.

So I wish u and your bride-to-be congratulations and the best of luck in the coming years. Just love each other, and, as they say, don't let the bastards grind u down. :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : March 13, 2018, 10:40:30 PM »

Dear friends,

Thank you for all your best wishes. I feel a very lucky man to have found a woman that makes such a good partnership with me.

@simbar.  I’ve met a lot of great people. The key is to always be open and honest yourself and adress others if they are not. My wife showed me that itv back three times to invest in relationships that are good for you, bith mentally and physically. Relationship that are detremdntal to you, are not worth the effort. Good luck in this game, there are many that are woth the squeeze

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: