*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  From him to Her....
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: From him to Her....  ( 25653 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« : March 08, 2018, 10:38:41 AM »

My dear.....,

I have cared about you since the moment I laid my eyes on you and when we finally came together as one, I knew that I had found the one person whom I would like to spend an eternity with. I hate to spend my days without you, it's something that makes me enormously sad, but I do understand your reasons. I care about you with every fiber of my being and I will not hesitate to do anything to make this last.

From Me.....

Honeybatcher

« #1 : March 08, 2018, 10:47:34 AM »

My dear.....

Sometimes in life when we finally find that special someone, we want nothing more than to be with them and spend all our hours with them. When I knew that you we could be friends with benefits that is something that I wanted too, I wanted us to be together there for each other no matter what. This physical distance that has come between us is something that cannot diminish how I feel about you. As they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, I know that I Care about you even more with each passing day. I will forever be here for you...

From Me.....

Honeybatcher

« #2 : March 08, 2018, 01:05:53 PM »

My dear....

When I saw you for the first time, I knew I had found someone wonderful. And ever since then, all I have wanted is to be with you. Seeing you happy brightens my day and makes me think I am doing the right things.

You have the most loving and forgiving heart I have ever known and I can assure you that you will remain the centre of attention for me. I will do everything in my capacity to keep you happy. Ours will be an everlasting friendship because two inseparable souls cannot live in isolation. The day I discover you in arms, that will be the happiest day of my life.

Thank you for being there, at least on my mind.

From Me.....

Honeybatcher

« #3 : March 10, 2018, 07:14:00 AM »

My dear....
Even though we are miles apart, distance cannot make the hearts apart. I smile each time I think of you.
Even though you are away from me, thinking of you always makes me feel that you are beside me. I am
missing you a lot  and waiting for you to return soon .

Meanwhile, I am living with your memories and they never make me feel alone.

From Me......

Honeybatcher

« #4 : March 12, 2018, 04:31:23 AM »

My dear....

Every song on the radio is about your love and every character in a love story reminds me of you.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #5 : March 12, 2018, 07:10:53 AM »

My dear....
Every second of every day that you’re away, I know will all be worth it someday.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #6 : March 12, 2018, 01:19:28 PM »

Honeybatcher

« #7 : March 12, 2018, 01:20:33 PM »

Honeybatcher

« #8 : March 13, 2018, 01:15:51 AM »

My darling,

Thinking about last night....Playing each touch and each scene over and over again. Sometimes I wish I could have you glued to me, well kept in my body like a tattoo or a piercing each one on your body ;). I would like to feel you very close to my skin, making my hair stand on end at every hours of the day, as if I could feel the warm breeze of the sea.
I want you more and more.I can't wait to see you everyday for the rest of my life (if it where posible). I love feeling myself inside of you; like burning iron teasing my desire.
I still have visions of you on top of me, riding me, making me moan with pleasure with your vigorous and precise movements. I love to feel the dense and warm liquid of your pleasure run over my shaft. I love in when you lay in my arms, resting your head on my shoulder for countless minutes, after having irrigated your body with my abundant semen.
I like the taste of your saliva when you kiss my mouth and I like the warmth of your breath when you kiss me (Ah, you know very well where I love to be kissed!). I love your kisses more and more, your cuddles . And I’m writing to you to tell you I miss you too much.

Love and lust, lots of

From me...

Honeybatcher

« #9 : March 13, 2018, 12:52:16 PM »

My dear...

I sit by the window and think of you. Wishing you were here to hold me tight. The distance is unbearable, the time away too long. I long to feel your arms around me making me feel warm. I close my eyes to remember our last night together.

Looking deeply into each others eyes, feeling the need and desire emanating from our bodies. The moment our lips touch, we are filled with unforeseen passion. Tongues touching, caressing, mating. Our hands on each others bodies recording each detail to memory. Bodies writhing in pleasure and unleashed passion. In a moment we are undressed and our flesh is touching. Thigh to thigh. naked flesh upon naked flesh. My hands are on your breast touching your nipples and running fingers through hair. I can feel the tips becoming erect and am aroused by this. I drop my mouth upon them and gently lick and suck, making them harder. The ache between my thighs is getting bigger. I feel your hands upon my chest. You are caressing and touching, making me hard as a rock. I lay you upon your back and place your tongue on your hardened nipple, licking it until it aches. I then move to the other and bring it to the same point. All the while my hand is on your wetness, caressing and touching, bringing you to the brink of ecstasy. In a simple movement i'm inside of you. Moving swiftly and solidly. We find our rhythm and move together toward release. Faster and faster we move until we can no longer contain ourselves. We reach our peak within seconds of each other and are soon laying there in sweat and passion. Feeling as though we had run a race, but willing to do it again.

I open my eyes to find that this is a memory and not reality, and the ache in my body increases. How I wish we could be together now. When will we see each other again? I will always be attracted to you. I will accept anything you are willing to give me, so long as you are a part of my life.

So I end this now, with a dampness in my loins and an ache In my soul. Until you can hold me again.

From me.....

Honeybatcher

« #10 : March 14, 2018, 02:04:43 AM »

My dear...

The first time I met you your nervous laugh made me nervous. You made me feel as though there was nothing I could say that could articulate the waves in my stomach. I was taken back by your smile & the words you spoke.  You’re beautiful & it radiates from inside you. I'm carzy about you....

From me...

Honeybatcher

« #11 : March 14, 2018, 02:26:31 PM »

Honeybatcher

« #12 : March 14, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »

Honeybatcher

« #13 : March 15, 2018, 04:26:37 AM »

My dear....

This feeling I have for you – it’s hard to describe, yet easy to feel. It’s difficult to convey save for the actions of every day life. I don’t know how to tell you i'm head over heals for you without making you uncomfortable or scaring you away. I suppose saying it isn’t really necessary, since giving the condition a name doesn’t change its qualities…however, I can’t help but feel there’s something to say about the inability to say it at all. I understand that receiving care, and feelings for someone in return, is terrifying. You’re not the sort to make yourself vulnerable and neither am I. My feelings makes me weak in a way, cause i can't control them... I guess you could say…but more importantly, it makes you strong. This is just one of the reasons that I am CRAZY about you, and love feeling this way.....
P.S: can't wait to see you again....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #14 : March 16, 2018, 03:30:59 AM »

My dear.....

I cherish the relationship we’ve established. I don’t take it lightly or for granted. You have lent me something precious and special. You have lent me your time and your interest. I thank you for that.

I care about your life and your happiness. I wouldn’t do what I do if I didn’t. I care about you as a person. We are spiritual siblings, you and I. I know this to be true. And it means a lot to me.

As such, I want the best for you. While I guarantee I’ll fall short of my goal simply because I’m a flawed human being, I will nonetheless strive to always provide you with something of value here, something that helps, that points, that inspires.

That, at least, is my aim. Please feel free to hold me to it and call me out if I slip too many times.

From me....

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: