*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  From him to Her....
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: From him to Her....  ( 25663 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #15 : March 18, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »

My dear....

The day we first spoke after you had your first heartbreak, I felt like going outside and wished on the brightest star that all my happiness could be given to you so that you could feel better. Maybe you think wishing on stars is cliche and naive. But that’s me. In fact, I am so naive that I like to imagine that you still think about me whenever i'm thinking and missing you ;). I like to think that you sometimes wonder about me, sometimes wish you could tell me secrets and even be in my arms like i'm thinking of you (most of the time).

I remember you where the most beautiful women in the meeting place and we where all alone.... It felt like gravity has just lifted me to an extreme high and I’m floating in space while holding you as we move across the floor. I still have doubts that you like me, it hurts so badly, I know that I could ease your pain. but at that moment everything inside me change.... I feel like I could kill all of those fat ass butterflies…cause i knew i couldn't let my feelings get in the way of our friendship. Yeah, it sounds so middle school, but it’s real life
 and every time I feel sad or angry or something when i saw you with someone else… cause i knew how you felt the first time in MY arms! That day when dance we shared something. We shared body heat. Even if you didn't like me, I’ll always remember how it felt holding you in my arms.

I wish, that you’re the happiest person on the planet. I wish for you care, joy and hope.

From  me....

Honeybatcher

« #16 : March 19, 2018, 08:47:40 AM »

My dear.....

I want to go back to that night. our first night....

I want you to forget everything I’ve ever said to you. It wasn’t me, the real me. I didn’t know how to act towards you. You are so secretive, and it pulled me closer. I wanted to know you. I wanted you to trust me with the things that are hurting you. I’m sorry if I freaked you out. I have just never felt such a mutual feeling upon meeting someone before. I didn’t know how to handle it.

It’s so silly for me to want all of this. Maybe I met you so this could be a lesson to myself. So I could not be afraid to be myself ever again.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #17 : March 20, 2018, 07:13:01 AM »

My dear....

How do I tell you I care about you in more way possible? Those words are so hollow compared to how I feel about you. I could pour over many languages and not find enough words to convey the appropriate feeling. I surrender to you. I give you my heart; I’ve allowed you into my soul. I’ve laid everything I am, and everything I want to be at your feet. I trust you to take care of those things I hold most precious. I trust you because you’ve earned it. You’ve earned my faith. I will walk your path with perfect trust that your heart is big enough for both of us.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #18 : March 20, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »

My dear.....

I want you to know that my heart is living in a turbulent anguish ever since I didn't see you the whole day and peace will only be restored when you come back.
I need you so much! I could try to live without food; I could even try to live in the desert, without food or water; I could even try to live with no air...
But I could never live without you in my heart. Missing you is painful feeling that is driving me insane, but I´ve resigned to it because I know you will soon be back to make me happy again.
Distant and far away as you may be, don´t ever forget that I care for you very much and that I devote all my will and my power to your happiness.
Don´t take too long, my Angel!

A kiss....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #19 : March 21, 2018, 07:13:08 AM »

My dear....

Good morning my Angel. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind,
even after having spent the night thinking about you.
When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood,
happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more
beauty to this little world of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time I see you the first time I say Hey to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created,
as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope
you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).

My wish is that we are always happy!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #20 : March 22, 2018, 02:27:34 AM »

My dear.....

Time goes by but it hasn’t made me change the way I look at you; on the contrary, the desire to love you and to want you all to myself grows bigger and bigger every time I look at you.
To know that you exist is a fountain of joy and suffering. Your presence lightens up my world, but knowing how far you are from my arms and my affection deeply saddens my heart. I would like to find a formula to have you closer to me, to show you my affection in the most platonic way and to feel your presence as something more real.
If love is such a glorious feeling, the pain of being away from the loved one is the most horrible one.
I want you to know this: I have nurtured this huge affection for you for a very long time now and my greatest happiness would be to share this feeling, this joy and the best of my life with you. I don’t know if you have ever noticed my interest or this old passion, but now that I am declaring my love to you, I hope you will actually see me and not just look indifferently at me.
Maybe this letter won’t change at all the way you react to me, but I feel somewhat relieved for having clearly expressed these feelings I have nurtured for you for such a long time.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #21 : March 23, 2018, 09:43:15 AM »

My dear....

To be hopelessly yours: this is my fate; and more than conform myself with it, I rejoice with it! The possibility of not having you someday would frighten me, if not terrify me.
How could I live without your love and without the providential support of your shoulder, always a pillow for my little head always so tired? How could I be happy without the comfort of your words, always gentle and optimistic? How could I feel like a woman without the vigorous touch of your hands on my shoulders, in the glorious moments when we make love? You complete me as a human being, you complete me as a woman and (without wanting to feed your vanity!) you complete me as a female, because under your body and the effect of your kisses no reasoning can resist.
On the other hand, you are an extension of me and I know you would not stand too long in my absence. As I put myself in your hands, I know that you are in my hands, but I want you to understand this not as a threat but as confirmation of a great love, because I do not mind that I am in your hands and it does not weigh anything to have you in my hands, because I know that we will always use our hands to distribute affection to one another.
I'm hopelessly yours, I need you. And I'm so yours that I take that as a confession of surrender, because I trust you so fully that I would never shy away from doing anything that would relieve your suffering or cause you any pleasure, whatever it was.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #22 : March 24, 2018, 06:19:23 AM »

My dear....

Carring for you gives me the certainty that my blood flows – happily – in my veins.
You are the most beautiful, sweet and wonderful thing that could have happened to me, and I can only thank heaven for putting in my path with the strength and persistence of a cascade.
I know I care about you and becoming aware that it makes me very happy. I feel happy mainly because of all the energy that comes from you; you are a source of good feelings, fountain of virtues and of joy.
If the reason why I feel the way I feel is due to you, I can only reciprocate by devoting you all my affection and attention, by dedicating you the deepest and truest of loves, and by making myself available for anything you may need. There’s nothing happier in the world than reciprocated kindness, and this is how I feel about you: reciprocated, true and, for all that, extremely happy!

With a very tender kiss from someone that cares for you very much and will never, ever forget you,

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #23 : March 24, 2018, 07:23:22 AM »

My dear....

It isn't always easy, but when you're not feeling well...
Hope it helps to know I'm thinking of you 24 hours a day...
Hoping that you'll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.....Angel

From me....
« : March 24, 2018, 07:25:57 AM Honeybatcher »

Honeybatcher

« #24 : March 25, 2018, 03:40:58 AM »

My dear....

Maybe you’ve already realized how much attention I pay to you (I make it way to obvious, right?), but I can’t pretend that this mysterious and intense look you have doesn’t fascinate me.
Those two pearls that make your body even more enchanting, that way, looking at you is always inevitable to me.
Your eyes look as if they behold a magic power, because they shine like a cosmic ray that’s crossing the universe, capable of giving light to all the darkness in the universe.
You know I’ve been meaning to tell you all this for a while now, but I was in doubt every time I stopped to think about how you could react, especially when I revealed my wish to look in your lovely eyes each time closer.
Well; I got some courage and so I ask: would you like to get naked with me?

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #25 : March 26, 2018, 04:18:18 AM »

My dear....

You don´t know how anxious I get when I have to wait for weekends to past, when finally, I can see you agin...
From the time we say goodbye on Firday's, until Monday's come again the hours take forever to pass... Weekends is tormenting,horrible, I pitty myself, then i start panicking, and only on Monday mornings I become happy and hopeful again because I know it´s getting closer to when I can finally see you again.
It´s Monday that my heart becomes happy once again. To tell you the truth , it only beats truly happy when I hug and kiss you!
There isn´t anything worse than missing you... I get so sad when you´re not near that I keep looking at my watch all the time, wanting it to get dark quicker so I can sleep and dream of you.
I love dreaming about you! But I like it even better when it´s Monday's again and I can see you! Did you need to live so far away baby?

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #26 : March 27, 2018, 06:58:36 AM »

My dear....

I`ve been alone for a long time now; not by choice or lack of interest in finding someone to keep me company, but simply because none of those who have crossed my path gathered the same qualities you do...
I must confess that I feel a bit awkward and embarrassed as I write these lines, but the feeling that we may really get a long with each other and be happy together is very strong.
I would like you to give us this chance. Please understand that I am not asking this for my own sake; I am asking it for the both of us, because I believe that you would have not touched my heart if it wasn`t meant for me to make you a happy.
You may think that I`m getting ahead of myself when I say "you are the girl of my Virtual life". And maybe, "just" maybe, you are right. But now, this truth is what keeps my heart beating: it can only be you!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #27 : March 28, 2018, 07:24:04 AM »

My dear....

Of course you don’t know, because I’ve never confessed this to anybody: I have a secret dream, a dream I feed with all my hope and all my faith...
I dream in how great it would be to begin my day with your wonderful smile, with your with your gracious and deep look, with the certainty that with time passing, each minute, you would show up more, and more beautiful.
I’ve always been enchanted with your feminine manners, with your good taste and your incredible elegance.
You are very seducing and involving. It’s not a coincidence that there are tons of guys wanting you, and that’s why I’d be very glad if I were the chosen one.
Now you already know I care about you, and also know, that I will do everything possible so that you are sensitized with this declaration, and give me a chance to show all the love I have to show.....

From me...

Honeybatcher

« #28 : March 29, 2018, 01:54:12 AM »

My dear....

I love good restaurants and I know how to cook well. But the hottest thing I've ever tasted was that wonderful little body of yours. You're beautiful, you are wonderful!
Always keep that charming and seductive charm. Just by thinking about you, your elegant body, my eyes light up.
You are able to offer all possible pleasures. You have charm, elegance and are always beautiful and fragrant. I will never hurt you. On the contrary: I'll care about you forever and I’ll give you all care i can.
My desire for you will never end, because i am happy when I think of the warmth of your perfumed skin. I'm dying to hear your voice very close to my ears.
Open the door sweetheart. Satisfy all my desires, because I’ll know how to fulfill yours.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #29 : March 31, 2018, 04:42:17 AM »

My dear...

I miss you. I'm sitting here thinking about you like I always do. I hope you're missing me too. A new week is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I care for you.

I've missed you every second of my life that we're apart. I knew that I found someone special when I met you. I always think about how sweet you are and how every time come online and I see your sweet sexy Avatar on your profile, I smile. I'm happy every moment we're together or when i can see your Pink hair:)

From me....

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: