*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  From him to Her....
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: From him to Her....  ( 25626 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #60 : May 15, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »

My dear....

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.

From the first time I laid eyes on you, when you and Lisa where dancing in winter. I knew that you would be someone that i would never want to let go, your caring for someone means that you will always be there for your friends no matter what. You had such a warm, soft feeling in your heart that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart to. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship...I wanted to be the person you share your feelings with, the person you blow steam off but at the same time something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.

Now, a few months later, we are Lovers! What I thought was love in my past, I now know was only a small taste of the love to come. You have given me hope, fulfilled dreams, and given me a reason to go on. You have helped me become a better person, and a better friend. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine! The caring you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's really in my life!

I'm so very thankful to share this unbelievable love with you! I love you, my angel!!!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #61 : May 16, 2018, 01:44:29 AM »

My dear....

There are just some things that words cannot describe. The feeling I have when I talk to you, when I think about you, and when I hold you in my arms, is amazing. I've never felt that before in my Achat life. I think that you're a wonderful person and without you here for me when I needed you, I don't know where I would be right now. My love for you has grown so much over the past couple of months. I think back to when we first met, I would have never imagined that we would be where we are today. It's just going to keep getting better. I don't think that our love will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you and when you need someone to talk to I hope you come to me. I'll be your best friend. So once again I say, "All You." My life is perfect with you in it. So, I thank you.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #62 : May 17, 2018, 01:11:34 AM »

My dear....

You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.

I care about you and you are my virtual world. You are the most sweetest, most precious girl in this virtual life of mine. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. Angel, promise me that you will always be mine for as long as it takes. I know in my heart our friendship will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.

I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. You possess all the color and beauty of heavens, lush and satiny. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch and the warmth embrace of your body?

You are my every heartbeat and my every breath....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #63 : May 21, 2018, 07:43:18 AM »

My dear....

I hope you are having a good time; I miss you and wish you were here with me. I know its sounds selfish but i really miss you allot! I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed.

Remember how I told you I have a million thoughts going through my head at every second of every day? Well, you are always my main thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of "our" little world, every second of every day. I can't honestly tell you where I'd be right now if I didn't have you. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all! You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... you are always there, and always will be. I will never let you go, I'd rather die first.

If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I hope you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me! Angel, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #64 : May 23, 2018, 02:31:14 AM »

My dear...

Hey Beautiful, hope you having fun on your vacation and that you getting enough sleep in, you going to need it when you come back ;) So I just wanted to say I really miss you and think of you allot. so i hope this at least puts a smile on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #65 : May 25, 2018, 09:51:43 AM »

My dear....

Well its the end of the week and I miss you more than you know. But i know you had a Great time on your vacation. So hopefully you all rest and ready to run back in my arms again ;D I think the next time you decide to take leave I'm taking it with you! I care about you so much that i don't event know how to express my feelings for you anymore I wish u could see trough me and than u would see how much I care and missed you this week ??? I hope to see you soon my Angel.....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #66 : May 29, 2018, 07:40:06 AM »

My dear....

Hey Angel, just saying i still MISS YOU ALLOT, and can't wait for you to come back again. So i got to the conclusion I was sent down to earth for a mission, a mission to find someone that will complete me. I never thought that my task would be fulfilled till the very moment I met you. I had finally found the perfection that I had been seeking for all my life. At the very moment, I didn't believe my eyes as the girl that I thought only existed in fairy tale now being part of my life. Staring at the moon each night, I saw your gentle smile, the smile that gave me the strength to make the impossible possible.

My affection for you grows each and everyday. I am totally addicted to you, and you're the only drug that kept me from dying. When I look at you avatar everything insides me come to a stand still, then I saw the real me, a person that lives for a goal and a purpose. I pray hard each day, just to hope that you and I can be in a relationship that is more than just friends someday. For now, I've written this letter to declare my love for you and I will be right here waiting for you.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #67 : May 31, 2018, 03:21:16 AM »

My dear....

Things will go wrong and world will have a say. But I won't ever leave you come what may. You are the reason why I am so happy in life. You are that emotional support that keeps me going through the strive. Angel! Thanks for making my life the way it is. Thanks for everything. I care about you a lot!
It's some sought of a miracle that I have a lovely person like you in life. Let me be honest I have had many past relationships, but never felt the same kind of emotion that I felt for you. The love and that feeling which I have for you is only for you. Everyone says that you fall in love once in life, for me it's you my Angel. This bond is forever and this bond is so true, oh my Angel I so care about you. "Can't wait to be in your arms again..."TONIGHT!!!"

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #68 : June 04, 2018, 01:21:10 AM »

My dear....

Hey, Angel I'm missing you so much that you've been on my mind the entire weekend. I awoke hurriedly this morning when the alarm went off, rolled over quickly to hold you back, and you weren't there - oh! My heart fell to pieces here! Another day, only to anticipate your next visit (I mean the night in my dreams). It seems it's what I live for today, yesterday and tomorrow.

What have you done to me? Not a night has passed that I don't have you in my dreams. And not a moment has passed that you are not in my thoughts. What magic you've done, Angel, but I guess my feelings have made their way to you in the form of dreams. You are my happiness, Dear, and my adorable Angel.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #69 : June 05, 2018, 12:24:35 PM »

My dear....

Before you came into my life, I had given up on ever finding my soul mate; the one person who could set my heart on fire with just one look. I though that was the stuff of silly, dime store romance novels. Was I wrong!!! When you walked into the meeting room that first night, sparks flew. When we dance and every time you touched me, brushed up against me, my heart stopped.

I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes, but I was so afraid of letting you in and being hurt again. I’m so glad I didn’t give up on you. I cannot imagine what my AChat life would be without you. Waiting for you every night and going to sleep knowing your thinking of me like I'm thinking of you. You are my everything… I love you so much. Every day that goes by, every time we make love, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me in this virtual world, for everyone would pale in comparison to you and what you make me feel. Thank you, Angel, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believes in miracles.

All my love forever,

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #70 : June 11, 2018, 12:21:10 AM »

My dear....

If I could tell you how much you mean to me in words I would say I love you.
But I love you doesn't even cover how much you mean to me.
The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" applies to you.
You are worth a thousand- a million- words.
And even one million words wouldn't begin to cover how much you mean to me.
If I could show you how much you mean to me I would show you a sunset on a hillside or I'd make you an angel in the snow.
If I could give you how much you mean to me I'd give you my being.
But even that wouldn't be enough.
Nothing can express how much you mean to me.
Not talking, not words, not showing you, not giving you anything.
None of it.
And so I will be the one who will owe you everything I have and stuck with nothing being enough.
You will always mean more to me than you will ever know.

From Me....

P.S: Happy Birthday to the girl who brings out the best in me.[/i][/b]

Honeybatcher

« #71 : June 14, 2018, 05:31:47 AM »

My dear....

It's been awhile sorry about that but you know I will always still be here:) So please let me just tell you what's going on.....

Things are different now. No other eyes are as captivating. No other smile is as contagious.

No one else’s words are as reassuring. No other arms are as comforting. I don’t get butterflies at the thought of anyone else.

When another walks in, I no longer give a second look. It’s like no one else exists; no one but you. They say that “love is blind;” and if anything, I’m only blind to everyone else :o.

Seeing through the eyes of love is like seeing under a microscope. I see things in you that I could never see in others. Each little quirk, story, and moment with you are like the cells that make you who you are to me. It’s as though I’ve discovered something for the very first time, and now that I know of its existence I can’t imagine this world without.

As I learn about you, I am also learning about myself. I’ve never felt like I quite belonged in this world until now. Until I had someone to walk beside me, encourage me, dream with me.

I smile at the thought of you. I am sad at thought of being away from you.

Things are different now. A few years ago I never thought this would happen. I had given up hope. But here you are… my Angel and happiness.

Things are different now. And I like it allot.....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #72 : June 18, 2018, 03:17:59 PM »

My dear....

while we dancing i start think about us and due to the company i have i think it better to put it up here for the whole world to see:)

The things that I like are vast and complicated. I like a lot of things, I like to try new things and I like to be open to different experiences. To name a few things I like:

I like kissing, in fact I love kissing. Slow kisses, fast kisses, intense kisses, passionate kisses, long kisses, short kisses. I like the way you lick your lips before leaning in to press them against mine or bite your lips when I look at you. I like how you hold my body close against yours as we kiss. I like running my hands through your hair as we kiss.

I like the way you smell; I like how the scent of you makes me just want to inhale you in. I like how you like the smell of me. I like when you tell me I smell good. I like when you breathe me in, smelling my desire, it makes me tingle.

I like the way you look at me when you’re turned on. I like your facial expression when you like what you see as you look at me. I like to see the hunger in your eyes when you look at me like you want me.

I like the way you touch me. I like how you know the things that I like. I like that you want to make me feel good. I like making you feel good. I like that we fit together.

Your special in every way possible, Angel!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #73 : June 26, 2018, 01:20:21 AM »

My dear....

I know I don’t have much to offer. I am not rich. I am not powerful. I am not perfect in anyway. I can be difficult. I can be such a pain in the ass. I know once in a while I’m more than a little hard to handle.
But…

You make me feel like the most valuable person in the world. You don’t need to spend a whole lot to make me feel special. You do it all on your own, in words and actions.

I feel like I can do anything with you by my side. Even if the whole world turned against me, you would stand by me. I’m glad you believe in me.

You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. You love me for me. And that makes me happy.

You make it so easy to smile. You make me feel like I can do anything. Right now it’s hard because we can’t see each other day and sometimes we don’t even get to talk everyday, but through it all our relationship has stayed strong. I will never let you go and I’ll love you with everything I am for all of my life.

I Love You. Forever and Always.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #74 : July 03, 2018, 06:43:01 AM »

My dear....

I am missing you even if we’ve just seen each other. I am wanting to hug you more even when I’ve just held you. I am wanting to give you kisses even when we’ve had hundreds. I love you even more than what I am capable of.

You make every second that passes by worthwhile. Tomorrows do not seem so dreary anymore because you make me look forward to being loved more. You make me secure in such sense that I do not need to worry about who I was or what I’ve done in my past. You make me a whole person because you’ve accepted my imperfections and made them seem so irrelevant. You’re more than who I asked for.

Simply because…

You lead me back to a place where my heart is secure knowing that you’re the person I can love endlessly.

From me....

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: