*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  From him to Her....
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: From him to Her....  ( 25442 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #75 : July 17, 2018, 04:52:50 AM »

My dear....

I can’t promise you the world,
I can’t promise you the sky,
I can’t promise you that we will never fight,
I can’t promise you that I will never make you cry.
But I can promise you that I will always be true to you.
I promise to never hurt you and never break your heart.
I promise to always care for you.
And I promise that I will always love you more than anything with all my heart, no matter what happens or what we go through, Angel I’ll care about you until the end of time!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #76 : July 24, 2018, 12:18:18 PM »

My dear....

I remember when we first started growing close, and I was so afraid, afraid of the way you made me feel.
Open, helpless, earnest, unsure. Excited.
I was terrified by the thrills of electricity tingling over my skin when your eyes wandered over me,
when your hands forged a path under my shirt and I wanted you to keep going.
That scared me too, the way I didn’t want to stop you from exploring.
I wanted to explore you, your tanned skin beckoned to me, in your eyes an invitation and a dare I couldn’t refuse.
The more I explored the more I found to want.
The fear is only a memory now.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #77 : August 11, 2018, 12:30:09 AM »

My dear....

I will never want this week over.....everyday felt like I was strangled tighter and tighter. Missing someone isn’t about how long since you’ve seen them or the amount of time since you last talked. It’s about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side. Is how i felt most of the the time.
And the baddest thing about it all was that I couldn't even inform you that someone somewhere is missing you a lot. And that someone is me. I hate it when you work days and I work nights. Five and a half days is too long to go without kissing you.
Well I'm here now, and i can't wait to hold you in my arms. Kiss those sexy lips of you and hold you so tight like i never want to let go.......

From me....

: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: