*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Micro-transactions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Micro-transactions  ( 1691 )
blckpanther
: 8

« : May 19, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »

I'm not sure if this is where this should go, but I think there should be another way to obtain A$. I personally don't like paying a monthly fee just so that I can get a few poses and clothes every month. I know I can get more (If Premium), however, there are times where I play for free and the experience is not as enjoyable as a paid member. I think if micro-transactions were available to everyone it would help with some of the issues Achat is currently facing. This just my opinion and was wondering what others may have to say.
Katty24h
: 24

« #1 : May 20, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »

Hi blckpanther

I find your comment a bit inconsistent or I may not be interpreting it correctly.
You say that you don't like to pay a monthly fee but you don't get a good experience playing as free user.
The subscription allows you to unlock some features not available to free users (not only buying poses or clothes) giving you a better experience.

Currently you can obtain A$ by buying 1-year subscription, buying A$ or through gifting. Do you have any additional suggestion?

What do you mean by micro-transactions? A small payment to play with full features for a limited period? If this is what you mean, why not using the 3-day subscription for 200A$?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: