*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Incest and Pedo tendencies from other members this is just too weird
« previous next »
: [1]
: Incest and Pedo tendencies from other members this is just too weird  ( 5233 )
SuckyFucky
: 1

I try not to bother and annoy people too much on AChat. I don't get into RL or freak people out at all in the other rooms I don't even go to see the other rooms. I'm just here for fun and sex.
I haven't had any issues with anyone except only on one occasion.
I thought I complimented a black girl by saying she was a beautiful African Queen as I am black as well.
She took it the wrong way and probably didn't check my profile before hand and called me a fuckin' pig and put me on her ignore list

I don't care so much about the ignore list I may be on some users ignore lists but I had to put one girl user on my ignore list yesterday.
Emy_DE at first she started to talk about that she was a young skinny teen her profile says 18 then later she went in to the fact that she said she was freakin 9 years old. To me that is possibly a pedo living out pedo fantasies or a person with pedo tendencies.

That is just way too weirded out for me.

Does Achat really want to promote people that have incestuous tendencies and pedo tendencies on ACHAt?

Althoughi is my first post I avoid people that are in to incest but yesterday was really freakin weird not a very pleasant playing experience.
zuzannah
: 1379

Hi.

Problem of being on an onlne sex site (you do get people like this).  I bet all similar sites have the same trouble.

The only thing I can suggest is to report that person to support and if you still have the chat log send that as well as proof.  There is also a alert button in game. (I've never used it myself, so don't know what happens). Then they will look into it and do what they think is right.  In other words, ban them or, do nothing.

Unfortunately, this doesn't  stop them from creating another account and starting all over again.

I hope your time after this event has gone back to normal.  If not,  Iggy list them if it happens again  I do.

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

I had a similar experience a while back. I started chatting to a girl whose profile said she was 19, but after a little while, and thankfully before anything sexual was mentioned she told me she was 15. i told her she shouldn't be on any sites like Achat and blocked her. I then contacted Support about it. I'm not sure exactly how long it was before they read my message, but the following night there was no sign of that user.
It's possible she rejoined with another identity, but at least support acted quickly. Anyone who meets someone who says they are under 18 in-game please let Support know.

Have fun everyone and stay safe
« : July 24, 2020, 06:30:32 AM analetta »

analetta

Another encounter today with someone claiming to be 15. Reported them, but until action is taken best to avoid  user  DAVE1234  -  claims to be Thai living in Switzerland.
May be someone older living out a fantasy,  who knows?  If and when they're banned they'll probably be back under another name.
Eyes open folks......

JessiCapri
: 2178

V and I encountered a boy of 16 named Ewabroski.  I reported him and have received feedback that he has been banned. Took them 4 days.  I believe that since the game has become free to use we will see more and more of these children sneaking in under the wire.  Those who refuse to spend money on the game and have no poses or clothes most probably do not have a credit card to use.  Beware.

analetta

I agree Jessi, the potential for minors to gain access has increased now that it is free to all.  I think everyone should be aware that there are kids on Achat and should be careful when chatting to someone new. If it smells like a fish and looks like a fish...it's a fish. Everyone needs to be vigilant.

JessiCapri
: 2178

In regard to the OP's topic though there are some who do RP mother/son father/daughter situations.  We also do not find this an appealing situation even in game play.  I don't think the game encourages it but they cannot stop what goes on in private.  All you can do is find a way to back away from it.  The ignore option works great!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: