*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bathroom Whore
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bathroom Whore  ( 3474 )
rosa_latece
: 623

Little Kitten

« : July 28, 2018, 12:21:56 PM »

Being small and lean he towers over me. My body pushed to the toilet stall wall, he kisses hard and his unshaven face scratches my own smooth twice shaven cheeks, as he lifts my skirt to find a pantied ass. Fingers go in the leg hole stretching it out, but I moan in his mouth as he strongly cups my ass. My cheeks are spread and a single finger caresses my tiny hole.

“Slow down” I plead, breaking the kiss.

But he holds my hair and looks into my eyes as he commands, “GET ‘EM OFF.”

My eyes are locked to his as I push the silky material past my rump and my butter cream colored thighs. My little clit springs forth, released from the cloth confines. He presses to me again and my leg cocks around his to pull me tight to him. I feel his hardening rod pressed to my flat belly and my little dick rubs on his thigh. His hand molds my sweet little ass and that finger invades again. Dry, he pushes it to my fuckhole. I whimper, but he doesn’t care. Circles run around my tight ring and my hands grope for his groin.

His meat is slender but long. The head a mushroom, spongy but firm with his excitement. I stroke him roughly and with the same urgency that he is finger probing my ass, hoping he gets the hint.

“Go SUCK it, slut.”
His hand leaves my ass and pushes my shoulders down.  My body is right against the toilet now as he leans in the corner. I look up to hard cock and sweet hairy balls. Yanking his underwear and pants down to his knees I begin my work.

My tongue comes out and laps at his hanging fruit and then up along the hard wood above them. He is salty and musky. His cock flesh covered in tight briefs all day. My tongue teases along the head, hoping to inhale his musk and become accustomed to it. My unnamed stud will have none of that and shoves hot prick into my mouth as his fingers grip my dark brown hair. He jams cock to my tonsils as I gag and gulp for breath, but the beast is FUCKING my face as he yanks my hair in his hands. My nose gets mashed to his thick pubes each time he pulls me on his dick.

“Mmm, suck it you little slut. Show me you love COCK!” He is vulgar and rough with me, using my mouth for his pleasure alone. His grip is still tight in my hair even though I have taken over bobbing up and down on his cock. I swear the head pops into my throat when I go all the way down.

“SLURP ON IT.” He commands in the empty men’s room “Make some noise, bitch!”

One of my hands cradles his big hairy nuts as the other grips the base of his shaft. I let my spittle drool over his cock and hungrily slurp it up. Some of it drips down the shaft were my hand slides the spitle along it. “Mmm” I can’t help my voicing my own excitement and contentment of the prize in my hands and the FEAST in my mouth. Hungrily I mouth his cock, sucking it and kissing it between frantic plunges into my hole. He begins to grunt above me and I feel his nuts tighten. He moves my head again back and forth on his cock. Things are getting frantic and I know he is going to cum soon.

He looks down at me and I try to look up. Thick rod pistoning in and out of my slut mouth. His breathing is hard and his dick even harder than it was. With a final push he jams the head into my throat entrance and holds my face to his belly as he unloads straight into my stomach. His cock pumps and the head tries to jerk in my airway, but he holds me firm. I can’t breath, I can only swallow as thick cum pours down my gullet. He shudders as the last of his wad dribbles into me.

Finally he lets me go and I gulp for air like a fish from a broken bowl. I can’t even speak as he just tucks it back in his jeans and buttons his pants. He doesn’t say a thing, but walks out of the stall and out of the bathroom. I’m still kneeling in my hot black skirt with bare knees on the bathroom tile. Finally I wipe the spittle from my lips, wishing I could have at least tasted his cum. My belly is full but my mouth is now even hungrier
Maturrango
: 59

« #1 : March 23, 2019, 02:53:28 PM »

Wow nice post! so Hot and rough
rosa_latece
: 623

Little Kitten

« #2 : April 05, 2019, 08:15:38 AM »

Thank you
Maturrango
: 59

« #3 : April 06, 2019, 03:20:35 AM »

You are welcome BB. You are very talented. I love that story of yours. One can get easily aroused reading it. and the gifs helped a lot too!
You should keep posting your stories more often
: [1]  
« previous next »
: