*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More Shemale Shemale poses!!!!!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Why SS poses are ignored on Achat?
Just thinking about males   -4 (80%)
prejudices   -1 (20%)
: 5

: More Shemale Shemale poses!!!!!!!  ( 8435 )
louise88
: 1

« : October 08, 2018, 03:08:18 PM »

During last  years this game has been only designed for males, this is not fair, not new SS or SSS , either SF new poses, only MF basicallly and sometimes SM... but we deserve the same rights.. wanna remember to Achat creators than shemales are doing a great job to promote this game outside the game itself. My example: I am on more than 20 sites where there are 18 movies, with more than 25000 visits till now. They  know Achat thanks to a shemale.
So , please, now and here, design new SS poses and SSS poses. Balance the game. Thank You. Louise
« : October 08, 2018, 04:17:39 PM louise88 »
Rozenka
: 2

« #1 : October 09, 2018, 05:09:48 AM »

Achat is a great place to be, but without further, balanced for all users development it can become easily a boring place. Dear developers, please consider our (shemales) needs. We are not a second category players and as louise88 said, many people come to Achat because of us. I believe, that you, dear Achat team,  can begin with the adoption of MS poses to SS poses. I am not an expert in making poses, but I think, that the convertion shouldn't cost you much work. A warm kisss to all players! Let's keep this place full of live and fun.
AnnaSisub
: 2

« #2 : October 09, 2018, 05:00:03 PM »

I couldn't agree more. As a shemale that pays for my own subscription and does not do sexual favors for A$ I feel I have the right to voice my opinion, Shemales seem to be the forgotten gender in Achat.
 We deserve better treatment as we bring so much to the community.
I love Achat and I love the community, please help us get more recognition  :)
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« #3 : October 17, 2018, 11:58:05 AM »

Well, Im a 6 or 7 years player here and number of SS poses do tend to be at same number as years before. It would be a really nice to see some changes in that in near future, I agree with people above and very big please to AChat team to ty and balance number of implemented poses so there is a addition for each type sometimes.

P.S. Also some poses where girls can go strap-on on us  ;D

bellamarinus
: 23

« #4 : October 05, 2019, 01:49:05 PM »

I give my two cents
may be that will inpired you Achat people!

she_she123
: 1

« #5 : July 12, 2020, 02:27:59 AM »

I cant agreed more.....As a shemale user , who pays my monthlly subscription , i demand , i repeat i demand, more SS and SSS poses.
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #6 : July 12, 2020, 02:42:18 AM »

Not sure you should "demand" she_she, as Achat has given Premium to all users for free, but I agree there isa need for more shemale poses.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: