*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Editor
« previous next »
: [1]
: Clothing Editor  ( 4301 )
Express
: 3

« : October 08, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have worked with the clothing editor a bit and created some designs I would like to have some input. I started doing thigh high boots and moved to mini skirts. I know they are basic right now but would like to keep doing them. I would like you input ie colors, styles... I can add any color in a short time just find a color generator online then there is a "code" ie FF000 and I can pick your exact color. I have more designs @ VanessaAchat.imgur.com
VanessaAchat.imgur.com

I hope there are enough active people on these forums to help. Everyone have fun and I look forward from hearing from you
joepjan
: 11

« #1 : October 13, 2018, 10:02:03 AM »

Hey Express,

How did you get the editor to work? Are you able to save clothing?
joepjan

« #2 : October 14, 2018, 09:44:22 AM »

Hey People,

I figure the clothing editor out. Here's a first basic 'all-black' outfit. I've added a dark-purple make-up a s an accent. Comments are appreciated.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/17battyj2/  (4 images)
Express

« #3 : October 18, 2018, 04:23:24 AM »

I didnt log in it is on the opening page the puzzle piece. it was pretty easy to use after the 2nd design. there is a loaded height map that you can save to your pictures. then use a photoediting software i used photoshop. I pretty much used the height map as the canvas in photoshop. I then mad a "grid" various colors and sections until i found my area of effect. from there just working a few pixels at a time to get the breaks that I wanted. took about 2hrs of work now I can change colors on boots in seconds. still playing with skirts.

I also found that the Background eraser in photoshop can alter the clothes that you see. so essentially you can create halter tops, different body suits and any new style basically using the preliminary background of clothes. I havent tried it too much because need inspiration for design and its alot of work that way. but if you play around with the erasers you can get transparent areas of clothes instead of basic white.

to save I just took screenshot and found where it is stored on my computer then transferred to my pictures.

Would love to hear feedback from my clothes.
Gwen1977
: 27

« #4 : October 20, 2018, 04:19:03 AM »

Hi,

we are some people try to make a Mode-Label in achat. We would like to speak to you. If one of you have intrest please contakt one of uns.

Jeppit
SpuncyCandy
AngeloCorbin
Becki-Stern
Gwen1977

Dear Gwen
Express

« #5 : October 22, 2018, 11:25:30 PM »

I like that idea. there are a few improvements I've noticed with ACHAT in general. thinking about how to word it to the devs. not trying to sound complaining or telling them how to do their job or anything, just being informative
joepjan

« #6 : October 30, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »

Another try.

Dress, shoes and stocking.   https://postimg.cc/gallery/2wtpckpwu/
DzinaGal
: 1

« #7 : November 23, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »

Hello all who create new clothes. Look at this examples and say verdict.
https://imgur.com/a/BYBfBDe
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #8 : July 30, 2020, 05:50:28 AM »

Would any of the Achat jewellery/clothes designers be interested in creating some BDSM triskellion items for the shop? I'm sure that the products would fly off the shelves.
Maybe even clothing incorporating the design?

Something along the lines of the pendant below maybe....I hope some of you talented folks will take this up.    :D

mefindel
: 6

« #9 : August 02, 2020, 03:31:09 PM »

Would any of the Achat jewellery/clothes designers be interested in creating some BDSM triskellion items for the shop? I'm sure that the products would fly off the shelves.
Maybe even clothing incorporating the design?

Something along the lines of the pendant below maybe....I hope some of you talented folks will take this up.    :D

I would love to take a stab at that. I am intrested in those items as well and i think they would sell. I just cant find the Clothing editor to download or the animation editor either. Any help with finding these things or are they gone?

Mefindel
analetta

« #10 : August 02, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »

@ mefindel
I tried the program a while back and almost threw my computer through the window....If you have the patience and the talent I salute you.

Maybe someone with more knowledge and experience could suggest something.....?

mefindel
: 6

« #11 : August 03, 2020, 02:26:00 AM »

@analetta Do you knonw if either the clothing editor or te animation editor is still available for download and if so, where?
analetta

« #12 : August 03, 2020, 03:42:06 AM »

maybe try this link....

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/developer-console/

Any problems let me know and I'll do the best I can to help.  Thank you   :)    Have a wonderful day

: [1]  
« previous next »
: