*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  4uand more
« previous next »
: [1]
: 4uand more  ( 4317 )
Shezawolf
: 23

« : June 06, 2018, 09:28:14 AM »

Bless me Father for i have sinned. It has been one month since my last confession.." whispered huskily through the screen, the heavy scent of jasmine wafting through the air taking Him to another place away from the tiny confessional...
"Father, i  have been a bad girl and i must pay for my sins" the words cutting through to His consciousness, bringing Him back to reality. "Go on My child" spoken with the concern of a Father to a child... "What is it that you have done?" She begins to cry softly "i'm too ashamed to tell You Father..."

The loAs she begins speaking, telling Him of her sins... He sees her on the altar... her pert nipples jutting through the cinctures covering her, He grabs a fist of her hair, yanking it back looking into her eyes... "you dirty little whore, what makes you think that you can come here and beg Me to forgive you?" He slaps her face hard, the mark bruising her cheek.  This thought moves Him back into reality ....His cock throbbing as she peers through the screen at her as He grabs it with His hand slowly stroking it through His pants.ok on her face enough to sate His rage for only a moment, she opens her mouth to speak, only to close it again. He looks at her "Go on, tell Me more of what you did.." forcing her to her knees on the wooden kneeler.  "What the fuck makes you think that I want to hear this... you are Mine and you are nothing but a slut."   He swiftly slides upon the confessional booth and exposes her to His being.....His hands move swiftly, the spittle on her cheek as He continues to rage at her.. leaving her for a moment, He grabs another concture, the knots in it evenly spaced, wrapping it around His hand, returning to her, coming up behind her... striking her quickly with the knots over and over "Don't move bitch" sneered at her...
Yes Father" she whispers the words to Him, the knots striking her back, forcing the sins from her. 
 He lost no time in blindfolding her from behind as she drug her from the confessional and roughly staking her out on the crucifix which adorned the church against the stained glass windows.   Her wrists and ankles tightly secured to the cross, her body off to the side leaving nothing for her to lean upon yet still giving him full access to His pleasures as her body was stretched wide from the ropes. The knots were firm, allowing no escape digging into the sluts flesh. The warm moist scent of soap and lotions on her skin still filled the air around them driving Him into a heated frenzy, never had he smelt such freshness upon a slut before.
He checked and rechecked the knots holding her helpless, spread eagle upon the cross he glared at her as she ripped the clothing from her body.  It was like unwrapping a gift. So firm, so supple, so submissive, her skin like satin as she lay open to Him hungered and wanton for His touch..
She began to cry softly from beneath the blindfold begging for forgiveness of her pleasurable sins as she fiercely fought the ties that held her.  He stood back and laughed at her bringing his hand back and slapping her ass, with each hit her cunt betrayed her as she stood there spread eagle and bound, her cunt began to drip down the inside of her thighs  Her hips kept twisting and grinding into the crucifix leaving cunt juice against the wood , as she tried to escape the stinging sensations every time she relaxed.  She needed to recover.  He was not going to allow that though.  He would make her aware of His control of her.  His ownership. This cunt on the cross would betray herself for His cock.
 If he heard her pleas, He gave no sign and the next thing she felt were the tips of His fingers, playing up the insides of her thighs. She gasped loudly and started to squirm again. She stood confused, never having such softness against her flesh before.  His mouth captured a nipple, suckling greedily, then biting while His tongue flicked over the hardening tip, so hot it seared her flesh. His fingertips began to teasingly stroke her outer pussy lips, rhythmically tracing up and down, so slowly it was maddening.  She couldn't help it, so many pleasurable sensations at once...she began to whimper and moan.
 He lifted His mouth from her breast, only for a second to murmur while His hot breath waved over her skin and His tongue slithered forth to tickle at her nipple, coaxing it to harden all the more for Him. Biting, teasing, arousing.  His fingers parted her pink petals, exposing moist, fevered flesh. His fingertip honed in on her little clit as it circled and flicked at the now swelling clit. Her moaning increased. She kept having to lift, which pressed her cunt against His hand, His controlling fingers.  Though her sounds cried for him to stop, her body told another story entirely. She grew wetter from His attentions. He knew this well as he began to slide two fingers within her fervid sex. The way slickened by her own sweet juices, ever deeper within her tight tunnel He burrowed. So deep it seemingly sucked at His fingers. 
Looking at her and seeing her confusion and pleasure He brutally slapped her face causing tears to stream down her face like a torrential rain storm as she forced her cunt wide slamming his fist into the tight hole, His other hand started to finger fuck her ass deliberately, harder and harder His fist violated the slut, as she begged for more and then for forgiveness with each staggered breath. He licked and suckled at her breasts as she writhed upon the cross, gasping and panting. . A small, animalistic cry issued from between her parted lips as she screamed. “Please father have mercy on this wretched slut”.
Tearing his hand free from her cunt she came like a river flooding in the spring leaving a pool or cunt juice at the base of the cross.   Looking at her he pressed his cock against her ass...What do you want cunt.......All she could do was nod, her face red with shame over wantonness.  He knew exactly what He did to her.  He knew she was now His fuck-toy.  He knew that all He had to do was look at her and she'd get wet.  And she was so wet now. 
He cut her down from the cross and threw her roughly upon the nearby alter...tying her down tight, enough that she couldn’t touch Him fully.  His cock rocked against her naked flesh as He stood before her and removed all his clothing.  Swiftly he mounted her, the sunlight danced on the stained glass and showered them with colored hue as he lower His throbbing cock into her swollen fist fucked cunt.  He rammed his cock in and out, thrusting against the sluts fever, bucking wildly into her.  His pubic bone crushing against her swollen clit, sending electrical shocks throughout her.  His movements calculated to bring her to the edge, but not allowing it till He had His fill of her.  He knew she was so close again.  "no my slut, not till I'm ready, not till I hear you begging Me for my cum."  Oh god.  This drove her wild as suddenly  her hips bucked up and down, riding herself on His shaft.  His own hips grinding down against her, again bringing her so close, then pulling back and slowly circling the tip of His cock within her, not deep enough to make her cum, not deep enough to make Himself cum, just deep enough, and teasingly enough to drive her crazy with passionate need and showing her the tenderness of desires from a Man....
 "you are Mine.  I own you. you feel pleasure only when I allow it"  Again His words cut through the air.  She nodded wildly.
 He lowered His face to hers suddenly and deeply kissed her.  Mumbling into her mouth He told her it was time, she knew what He meant. As the words reverberated into their kiss she felt His cock fill her up then felt His hips pistoning back and forth.  She gasped into the kiss.  Her hands pulling wildly at the ropes holding her, her legs trying to draw up so that she could wrap them around His waist.  Again and again she felt Him pounding hard and deep into her.  She began quaking, her clit burning and tingling with every deep thrust from Him.  She felt Him hardening even more and groaned out loudly as He ground deep and hard into her, allowing her clit to feel mashed between them, allowing to feel the beginning twitch of His own orgasm.
His hips wildly thrashing as His cock began spurting, exploding deep inside of her. Squishy wet sounds accompanied their movements.  Both of them moaning and groaning from the exquisite intensity of their orgasms.
He slid one hand to her hip, stopping her movements, holding her completely still as He moved Himself  slowly inside of her.  Her pussy muscles quivered around His cock, throbbing in pulsating spasms again and again.  His mouth moved to her throat as He groaned deeply.  His desire fulfilled, but only for the moment.  "I will untie you now my sweet little cunt, but only to turn you over...."
Removing the ties he grabs her roughly and yanks her to her feet as she screams in pan as he drags her wanton slutty body to his quarters, throwing her to his feet He stares at her widely, his cock hard through his opened robe.......You filthy slut get into the shower you disgust me with with your stench of used cunt......
As she rises, the grabs her arm roughly and throws her over his bed roughly spreading her thighs, her ass pointing to the ceiling as she rams three fingers into her ass roughly, without warning, she screams in pain an he digs them deeper into her anus while pulling back her hair hard arching her back into a taut bow....His fingers digging deeper stretching you hole out until she is screaming with pain, feeling like he is going to split her open he pulls her fingers out and cones his four fingers, ramming them in hard, past the knuckles her opening as she feels the tearing of her skin, the friction of the fingers inside her deeply she pushes, as her cunt explodes in orgasm squirting at him like a flooding river it squirts upon his naked thigh and splashes against his nuts as she rams his fingers in deeper and harder ...His cock hard as she quirts against Him......”yanking her hair harder” You fucking little slut.........pulling her hard his hand digging in deeper he pulls her to her feet........then roughly removes his hand slapping her hard the pushes her towards the bathroom.........Go, shower your nasty flesh for me........
He sits upon the edge of his bed, His head lowered still in disbelief as to what has happened, its like a dream to Him......sitting confused he hears the shower running, the girl whimpering as she closed the glass door to the shower....
Smelling the sluts essence upon His body he cannot help but reach to his cock and gently stroke it, He rises and moves towards the show and takes a seat outside the door just out of her view but to where he can see her....the steam begins to rise as she watches her like a pervert, enjoying her body silhouetted behind the glass......
 Watching the beauty through the glass he strokes himself until it rages against his puritan hands, knowing the assault he has laid upon her body he watches, mesmerized as he sits transfixed gazing upon her.. The shower looking like rain droplets as they touch her flesh and kiss it with  sweet pleasures.....she stands in the shower, her body alive as her mind races with thoughts of Him and the assault of His touch upon her weakened body as she slowly runs her hands down her glistening body turning her hands into her own weapons of pleasure.
 Cravings flood her being as they press against her already awakened breasts.  The nipples hard and full and ached for His touch, as she begs quietly to herself for His company, desiring to be his pleasure....god what she would have given at the moment for Him to have come up behind her and touch her heated flesh, thoughts of the handsome priest, the one who fucked her just moments ago sends her into blissful throws of passion. 
He watches her and tries to remain silent as his cock is swollen against her hands as they cause friction against His skin, His hands ranking harder as he watches  her hands roughly move down her body she could hardly wait to touch her own swollen sex...the clit was still swollen from earlier and it was seconds before her fingers eagerly searched out the little bud which peeked out of its hood....the pressure of her hands seeking out her heated slut hole causes herd my body tightened wanting to explode. 
She continues to search out the entrance to her sweet pussy.  Dipping her finger in and taking it to her mouth, that slut, he glares as her, precum oozes out the heard of his cock as she is transfixed on the beauty...... with one hand she reaches to her dripping cunt while the other moves and searched for the petals and fiercely tugs on her clit....ohhhh she moans as juices begin to flow and mix with the gentle droplets of water ...You can smell her erotic scent mingling with the steam as it fills his nostrils.....His balls tight as the cock slowly secrete more cum from the tip...
Tasting the juices she return her fingers into the depths of her well used pussy and felt the hot sluts fire as it covers it, the walls tightening around the fingers, and then moved it to her firm ass as she fills it with two fingers and begins to pump it...her head thrown back a she moans with pleasure, her body explodes and leaves a water falling sensation running down her legs, her cunt quivers as she ass tightens around her own fingers...Her other hand instinctively goes to her cunt, now exploding with cunt nectar as he tries to remove her hands from her orfaces, manipulating the seeping cunt  with her hand and sinking three fingers into it, it was so tight and ready for Him as her fingers grind into her deeper fucking it harder.....the other hand fucking her ass as she moans loudly, not knowing he is there,
He watches the beauty as she explodes and his cock errupts spewing all over as she quickly moves back to the bedroom now exhausted....
The guilt of watching the freshly fucked girl drives Him wild as he swiftly moves to his closet and removes another robe, and moves out to the chapel, his face flushed as she goes back into the confessional......and begs for His sins to be removed from Him........
He hears the massive door to the church close as she hears another familiar voice echo in the confessional, his mind adrift..His mind a blur as He hears...”Forgive Me father for I have sinned.............”

devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #1 : June 07, 2018, 06:52:23 AM »

No one is safe from a wolf in heat  I look forward to providing her inspiration for more wild and erotic posts.
devil4you
: 21

Just take a minute and Think

« #2 : June 08, 2018, 09:23:35 AM »

great images so real
: [1]  
« previous next »
: