*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My Fiirst Time: True Story
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Fiirst Time: True Story  ( 2178 )
Devonrae
: 2

« : December 07, 2018, 09:08:10 PM »

My First Time: True Story

A Little background:
While I was in school I was shy and quiet. I had a few close friends but not very many.
I had just turned 18 a few weeks before it happened.

One of my friends was throwing a party while her parents were away for the weekend. She invited me and a lot of other students from school.
I didn't really want to go but since we were good friends I told her I would see her there.
By the time I got there everyone was pretty much there and was really crowded. Not to mention ...LOUD.
I went to see my friend and we chatted for a bit but it was hard to hear and she was busy at the time, so I went to check out the rest of the party. There weren't too many people I knew so I after awhile I went to a small den to sit down by myself and enjoy the quiet.
I was thinking of leaving when this guy came in and asked if he could join me. He was doing the same as me, taking a break from the rest of the party.  I knew him from school but other than a couple classes our paths never crossed. I thought he was kind of cute but I was always too shy to say anything.
Anyways, we started talking, first about the party then about school and the classes we shared. After some general small talk there was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes.

We both kind of looked at each other and smiled and next thing I knew our tongues were down each others throat.
I mean full on passionate kissing with our tongues intertwined. He gently pushed me down so that i was lying down on the sofa. He started to caress my breasts through my sweater. I began to caress his back and grabbed his ass. Eventually, we were both rubbing each others crotch.
We sat up and looked at each other and kind of laughed about what we had just done. He apologized for being so forward and i said that I didnt exactly resist and enjoyed it.
After an awkward silence we decided we wanted to continue but decided to go find a room further from the party. I had been there before, so I knew of a guest room upstairs that would work.
We went back through the party and went upstairs, careful to avoid drawing attention to ourselves.
When we found our way to the guest room we locked the door and started where we left off.
We stood there and kissed and began to caress each other.  We were both breathing heavily and he started to put his hands up my sweater and caressed my breasts. I, on the other hand began to rub his crotch and put my hand down his pants. We stripped off our clothes and he walked me to the bed. We sat on the edge and kissed some more , he was kneading my breasts while I began to stroke his cock.He laid down on his back and pulled me to him.

I was stroking his cock and in short time it was standing straight up. I had never seen a cock before (other than pictures) but this looked like a monster. I continued stroking it and began to kiss it, first the tip and then up and down the shaft. I then wrapped my lips around his cock and began to suck him. Being my first time, I didn't quite know what to do or if I was any good. He did have to tell me to be a little careful as I did scrape my teeth on his shaft. But, eventually I found my rhythm and he was taking short quick breaths. .
While using one hand to hold his cock, I used the other to rub my pussy which by now was dripping wet. My neck was starting to bother me so I gave his cock a kiss and I laid down next to him and we kissed and he asked me if I wanted to continue. I said it would be okay if we continued but also told him I was still a virgin. He said he would be gentle with me and  then positioned us so I was on my back and he was laying on top of me.
Before we went further we kissed and caressed each other some more. I stroked his cock to make sure it remained hard.
He asked me if I was ready and I assured him I was. He gently pushed his cock into my pussy until he hit my hymen. He told me that it was time and gave a short quick thrust. There was a sharp pain and I bit down on his shoulder and we laid their for a few moments so that i could relax. He then began thrusting his cock, at first it was slow and steady and then he began to increase his pace. I could feel every inch and thrust as his cock entered my body. I had never felt anything like it before.
Being my first time, I was a little clumsy and had trouble matching his rhythms but I began to get into it and we began to fall into sync.
As he increased his thrusts I started to feel flush and the only way I can describe it is  I was approaching a cliff. When I reached the edge there was such a release and I was so overwhelmed, I let out a scream and buried my face in his shoulder.

As I was coming down from my orgasm he said he was going to cum. I wasn't on the pill at the time and told him to sit on the edge of the bed.
I got on my knees and put my mouth around his cock and in a few moments I heard him take a few short quick breaths. His cock pulsed in my mouth and then there was a rush of warm cum shooting into my mouth. I wasn't sure how he would act if i spit it out so I swallowed his cum and then as he looked at me and caressed my cheek I sucked him dry.
We got back into bed and just held each other. Eventually, we both looked at each other and without really knowing what to say we both got up and went to cleanup and get dressed.

We went downstairs separately and when I got downstairs the party had quieted down and thinned out somewhat.
I went to look for my friend before I headed out. I found her on the back deck where she was talking. She said she had been looking for me and wondered where i had been and I said I had been downstairs the whole time but didn't see her.
I said  thank you for inviting me but I was tired and  that I was going home.
Then she turned to me and said "I hope you had a good time". And then she gave me a wink and a little smile.
I'll always remember that night, I never did see him again outside of school.
I've had dozens of partners since that night but he will always be the one I remember.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: