*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Maybe a but not sure
« previous next »
: [1]
: Maybe a but not sure  ( 3407 )
TART4CUS
: 14

« : December 02, 2017, 10:11:07 AM »

Hi

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but here goes,  I have i7 gaming machine 32 gig ram with gtx980 graphics 8mb,  I am having problems running High Detail version of game.  After a short time of playing my graphics start to get very jerky and frame rate drops very badly.  Maybe someone could advise me of best Nvidia control panel options that may help me fix this,  or offer any other suggestions.  I run the game on its own and close all background tasks that i possibly can.  I have also checked my PC temperatures and all seems OK in that department,

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Gwen1977
: 27

« #1 : December 06, 2017, 04:07:58 AM »

Hey, its an bug cpu only one is used. If clothes gets black time to restard. Not only NVidea also Intel.
Eidamir
: 84

« #2 : December 06, 2017, 10:41:14 PM »

Hello TART4CUS
The game should run without issues in that setup.
I have an i3, 24 gig of ram and an nVidia GT740 and never experienced any of the issues you have.
Which operating system are you using? I use win7, so maybe it's the OS that makes it buggy.
A sfor the config of the nVidia panel, I use the option with the slide bar in quality (all the way to the right).
Try updating the nVidia drivers and doing a clean install of them and of the game if you haven't done so yet.

Good luck.

Zoƫ

Look into my eyes, break through the surface, reach my soul and see who I am.
Fighting for more poses for the LGBT comunity!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: