*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Strip Club
« previous next »
: [1]
: Strip Club  ( 1577 )
Elin4
: 5

« : February 23, 2019, 11:46:57 PM »

One thing I think would be really cool is if they added a strip club which kind of worked like the night shift. There would be a working person pole dancing and there would be clients paying to go to the VIP room where more dirty stuff would happen.

Leave your thoughts on why/why not this would be a good idea. I'm always happy to read
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #1 : March 28, 2019, 10:28:00 AM »

So would like this a Public area where everyone can join and watch just make it with stages, runways etc. and a pit that guest can come in and watch.

Dancers can dance on stage instead of being behind glass like in red light and dance on the pole & solo dance (note some new SOLO dancing and pole actions should be made and sold in achat store to make this better for the dancers since the current ones are kinda lacking or require a partner to use), watchers can toss A$ (limit 2 to 10 A$ at a time) at the dancers.

Dancers can invite guest to back room for private dance will in the club still, where they will behind a curtain so you can see the shadow so you get an idea of what is going on.  Also guest can invite a dancer to home and so on.  This way dancers can earn more A$ instead of dancing publicly for example private back room dance could be 50 to 100 A$ and well take a dancer home thats whatever terms you come up with ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: