*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Polls (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BEST NAME FOR SHEMALES ???
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: >>> WHAT NAME DO THE SHEMALES LIKE THE MOST ??? <<<
She-male
T-Girl or T-Gurl
Trans Women
Tranny
LadyBoy

: BEST NAME FOR SHEMALES ???  ( 15348 )
PaulinaHard
: 19

« #15 : December 18, 2017, 06:52:39 AM »

>:(Well, who knows me here, knows that I simply HATE >:( those labels. How would you prefer to be treated? As a girl or as a label? I dont mind if its confusing for other users. In real life is confusing too and that is the point, people see me as a girl! If you want to know more about me need to know me! I dont need a label, nor in real life, nor here! I agree totally with Brandy but in this lack of options ok, the less worse I think its tgirl, although I would prefer it to be merely Girl. This even would put rude and prejudiced people in a more real situation.
Venus_15
: 89

« #16 : December 18, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »

No label for me!
Just flowers i love!

GutZ
: 1

« #17 : December 19, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »

I support everything Davina says.

I voted T-girl.

Kaitlyn1989

« #18 : December 19, 2017, 11:24:45 PM »

Hi All *hugs*  I am female so I will refrain from voting, BUT.....I will share my thoughts,  :o as usual.

In a WORLD that likes to assign labels and place us neatly in drawers; whether it’s by our “gender”, “race”, “sexuality” or “spirituality”.  Where axiology imprisoned in duality is doomed to incessant comparison. I subscribe to being “UNIQUE”, to being ME. No label required, not even a mirror… I don’t need to reflect very long to know the person inside. I just need to have the courage and perseverance to be true to myself and follow my path…. allowing others to do the same. There is no right or wrong, just a matter of "fit".

Like many of YOU in this world, I am attracted to the PERSON. Their thoughts, feelings, words and actions… not their equipment, politics or religion. One of the qualities I cherish most in here is we are nothing more than our words and actions. Over time……. that is what defines us, reveals our persona, our spirit, NOT the differences in our flesh or culture.

I don’t need to agree with everyone’s beliefs or their wants n desires to find some common ground and get along. We are ALL different in some way, no matter how subtle, creating countless flavors and possibilities….. what could possibly be wrong with that? Can you imagine the alternative?

I can no better see through a label than I can through flesh to reveal what truly matters….. the SPIRIT that dwells within. After all, that is where the real connection is made.

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. I am happy to see new faces in the forum.
  ;D
Sandytrans
: 3

« #19 : October 02, 2018, 05:39:48 PM »

Well luv all of those names mean different things. So it's like saying which fish do you like best. Hamburger, Chicken strips, Pizza rolls, Bread Sticks?

I prefer girl and if thats confusing gurl. Sweetie, Love, Darling, Honey, Dear all work too. Now let's use it in a sentence...

"See that Dear over there, She is such a sweetie."

:)
« : October 02, 2018, 05:45:49 PM Sandytrans »
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: