*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi kaitlyn here
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: hi kaitlyn here  ( 36942 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #60 : September 23, 2017, 01:30:32 PM »

Thank you for waking up, my princess

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Kaitlyn1989

« #61 : September 25, 2017, 09:40:25 AM »

She is not for everyone,
a unique fit to match.
But I put on her outlines,
and found my perfect catch.

So different yet the same,
our wants and needs fluid.
But put the two of us together,
we become each other’s cupid.

She is my friend, my lover, my teacher,
my Lady, my Gamer Girl, and Knight.
Showering me each morning in her words,
then reading my confessionals every night.

She Likes me n Loves me just as I am,
All of me, not just the good but the bad.
She never leaves me with any doubt,
making sure I know her love is ironclad.

Looking back upon my last words,
before my little unexpected accident.
I asked my Lady Andrea a simple wish,
for just 3 words as my daily supplement.

Upon awaking from my dreamless sleep,
I discover she has left me so much more.
Every day I find an email, PM and a post,
With words of love that let my spirit soar.

You will never know how special you are,
not capable of seeing the YOU that I do.
But that is just one of the qualities I admire.
in the beautiful entity that I know as YOU.

Andrea……

Thank YOU for saying YES
Thank YOU for SHARING
Thank YOU for ASKING
Thank you for STAYING.

I want to MARRY you all over again,
just as eagerly as I did our First time.
Only the reasons a bit different now,
not just infatuation but LOVE this time.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #62 : November 08, 2020, 01:52:37 PM »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #63 : November 11, 2020, 02:13:51 PM »

WOW, been over 3 years since I last posted here… so much in my life has changed, while somethings have not. Time relentlessly marches on with or without us. Though I feel the urge to fill in the gap… there is far too much to catch up with for this post… the purpose of which is for another.
That would be…
ANDREA.

A Haiku for YOU

I want to wear YOU
Like lipstick coating my lips
Your taste at my tongue

I want to breathe YOU
Like the air I need to live
Your scent at my nose

I want to feel YOU
Like a favorite sweater
Your heat at my skin

I want to hear YOU
All those Sweet Little Nothings
Your voice at my ear

I NEED all these things
That YOU give me willingly
Without me asking

I love being YOURS
Nestled in YOUR Nesting Tree
YOUR Princess, YOUR Slut

We reap what we sow
Nothing given… nothing gained
I have NO regrets

Andrea… after 4 years you still make me “edgy”… rarely fully in control of my emotions or feelings with you. Usually leaving me wanting, MORE. Yet… YOU also set me free from my SELF, making me fearless. YOU are my DRUG, my not so secret addiction.

YES, I ventured forward when the path seemed to vanish, cloaked n guarded by its owner. But your essence could not hide from me, nor could I stop pursuing. No matter how many walls erected… I would scale them all to find YOU.

I would do it all over again, and again. This experience has been and remains as unexpected and inexplicable as it is PRICELESS.

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE US
Thank YOU for EVERYTHIING

« : November 11, 2020, 02:16:10 PM Kaitlyn1989 »

Kaitlyn1989

« #64 : March 04, 2021, 10:04:14 AM »

I’m not a fan of compromise… greedily wanting it all. But I’m learning compromise is essential in getting it all. Regardless the price, if you want something enough… you’re willing to pay.

Wow, been 6 yrs since my first post… seems a lifetime ago, until it seems like just yesterday too. So much has happened n changed in between that post and this. While those things precious… remain.

As my RL family roots n grows it continues to invade my personal time and gumption for VL   :(  only those friendships n connections now keeping me alive here. Ironic, with each passing year it felt less like a game. I certainly know I spent more time n had more sex in that first year than the last 5 combined… but that makes them no less precious to me, only different.

But I feel more like a visitor these days than a member, joining the ranks of “observer” rather than contributor. That makes me  :(  This sanctuary has become a part of me, I part of it. Not so easily detached. Honestly… aside from my first year, I’ve been more a Forum dweller than a regular Gamer. Well, except for Sunday mornings with Andrea.  ;D

I will continue to pop in for a peek every day keeping tabs on “ALL” of you.  ;) :D  but my posts will be hit n miss until I too eventually fade away into Forum history.

Hmm, I wonder… will someone, someday stumble upon me, dust me off, give me a read and a bump? Reviving me? Or will I become archived, deleted? Lost in efficiency n organization. Only time knows.

As I acknowledge my path is leading me away, not closer… will be coming back n adding some personal posts of those that touched me, those gone but still remain, those I will never forget. And for ONE very special person  ;D  Sorry, but we are too damn entangled to detach. Regardless what happens to my fate here... Guess YOU are stuck with me.  ;) :-*

But before leaving… want to thank ALL those that contribute, past n present,  for making and keeping this Forum a special treasure for me.

*hugs*

Kait

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #65 : March 04, 2021, 04:36:32 PM »

mmm no, not going to let it be that easy

And emotional blackmail

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Kaitlyn1989

« #66 : March 06, 2021, 09:51:51 AM »

Awww  V   *hugsYou too BWR  ;)

No worries   ;D unlike my bridge burning departure from that “other” Forum

I’m not leaving… this Bridge too much a part of me to ever burn, just fading a bit for awhile. Means i'll just be popping in more often with that “BAG over my Head“  ;)  But like Covem’s put it in his reply to Stone…  “That's because there is always a draw to AChat and the many wonderful memories I have of the community, the loves, and the special friends I made there.” Same applies to me.

PLUS... i gotta a story to read  ;D and one to anticipate. I'm not going far.

Anyway, i'm NOT entirely in control.... there's  ONE that will keep me around...

one way or another as long as it suits her.
  ;) :-*
« : March 06, 2021, 10:06:37 AM Kaitlyn1989 »

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #67 : March 06, 2021, 12:58:27 PM »

Thank the internet Gods for that tight tether that has continued to inspire many for years!

I had a peek in on that other forum just the other day from the charred edge of my own bridge so I completely understand.  The infrastructure may have had a transformation but, sadly, has the same troll filled residents that you are aware of without the whispering of names.

Know that where ever you wander I wish you happiness and anticipate your return. Your continued and constant support has been and continues to be a blessing.

Big hugs,
BWR

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #68 : March 15, 2021, 08:11:25 PM »

Kait and Andrea it was so great to see you both on Sunday night.  We had a blast!!  Was so good to see the room rocking again.  It meant so much to us that you both were there.  Can't wait to hang with you both again soon!

Hugs tight,
BWR and VR

Kaitlyn1989

« #69 : March 20, 2021, 07:56:00 AM »

Hey BW *hugs*

A good time indeed.  ;D  Don't get out much these days... making your event even more special.

Cozy space, danceable tunes n nice peeps giving off a good vibe. Andrea showing up... making it purrfect.  :-*
Thank you both for opening your club, hosting the party and making that special little memory possible.

Do it again  ;) please.

Kait 

Kaitlyn1989

« #70 : March 25, 2021, 08:59:59 PM »

I know... i don't have a clue. Never in game... nothing more than a ghost who can't let go. An irrelevant Forum rat... and barely that. But that doesn't mean i don't care. I DO. This is my home too. I have history here. Memories. And YES... Friends

Seeing what's happening... saddens me.  A FORUM in lockdown is NO longer a Forum just a bulletin board. When we no longer interact we are no longer a community. Shutting our doors and windows is not the solution. Just the END.

We are not all meant to be the same, share wants or always agree but if we want any quality of life, in any world, for ourselves and more importantly future generations... then we need to start being more open minded, tolerant, understanding, forgiving and realize not all rights n wrongs are universal but personal.   Speak your mind, learn what ya can. Agree or  agree to disagree, then move on. Respect begets respect.

Sure, some threads need more "control" than others, especially those containing; T.O.S., Support & Game specific stuff ... and ofc personal Diaries n Stories. Those should all be treated with respect. As should an OP's wishes if stated... but after that our interpretation becomes subjective. Can there not be some room for compromise here?

if this continues and we all lockdown our threads worried someone might post something undesirable... this Forum as we know it will wither n die. Though i may be fading from this place it doesn't mean i don't want it to flourish n survive.

I hope we ALL can learn to.....

FLOAT ON

https://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk

Kaitlyn1989

« #71 : April 25, 2021, 08:48:37 PM »

Shared hugz with many…
Some of you touching my heart
Only ONE my soul

« : April 25, 2021, 08:53:30 PM Kaitlyn1989 »

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »