*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Results of the annual Blow-Job contest 2019
« previous next »
: [1]
: Results of the annual Blow-Job contest 2019  ( 4554 )
angelocorbin
: 22

« : May 05, 2019, 02:44:59 PM »

Hi All,

In this post I will attempt to give a brief impression of AChats annual Blow Job contest 2019 which just concluded beginning of May.

Like the previous editions there where 10 contestants being rated by 10 judges. The founder and organizer Danny collected the individual sessions in a public sheet so every participant could follow the progress.

All 10 judges where required to fund a 1000 A$ into the prize pot. That made for a nice price payout for the contestants.
The competition ran through the whole month of April and everyone was to plan their own meetings.

This being my first blowjob contest, I thought about how to objectively give a founded score on being sucked off.
I ended up using a score card that rated:
Charm, Sweetness or Sluttiness, Sensuality/Passion, Buildup, Originality and Climax

The combined average would be my score for each contestant.

And boy did they score well.  ;D
Unfortunately I hadn’t managed to meet up with all 10 of the girls. But the 7 I did get a blow job from where fantastic.
The thing that struck me most was that each girl used a complete different approach and had her own style.

These where the 2019 contestants:
LisaAnyTime - Horathia - Misty_Slut - beeatrix - Raluca93 - JenniSucker
jasmine_ita - Jess_Hot_Mom - Arteya92 - Hanna83 - gabycock

Competition was tough but we all had a ton of fun.
After 4 weeks of cock sucking we ended up with a tie for the first place according to the average score for the girls who had given at least 9 blow-jobs. Accounting the total points a winner could be designated.

So without further ado, let me present this year’s top 3 winners: 

With an average score of 8.0 and a total of 80 points, in third place came:
Arteya92

A very impressive result considering this was her first appearance in this contest.

Then, with an average score of 8.89 and a total of 80 points, the second place goes to: 
JenniSucker

Coming short one session, JenniSucker just barely failed to defend her title from last year.

And finally, the AChat Blow-Job Queen of 2019 !!!

With an average score of 8.9 and a total of 89 points, the overall winner is:
Horathia

Stunning performance and congratulations for winning this sticky, yet prestigious award.  :)

We would like to thank all participants but especially the contestants for their enthusiastic efforts and fantastic blow-jobs.
Hope to see you all for next years competition.
Hanna83
: 1

« #1 : May 06, 2019, 11:04:50 AM »

It was so much fun and the judges were all so handsome guys- Congratulation to the winner
SteveGalanti
: 3

« #2 : April 10, 2020, 06:47:11 AM »

Great concept and very nice post.
I would suggest to organize the 2020 edition ... and I would be pleased to apply as judge! :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: